(The Nectar Moon of Sri Radha's Sweetness)
1. When will Vrndavana's queen Radha, Her eyes restless with love and Her limbs like waves in the flooding ocean of nectar, place Her merciful glance upon me?
2. O queen of Vrndavana, I take shelter of your lotus feet, which are flooded with nectar, which are cool and pleasing, and which, placed over Lord Krsna's heart, extinguish the blazing fire of desire that torments Him.
3. I pray that my heart may find its happiness in Radha's pastime forest, where the vines bear flowers picked by Radha's own hands, where many charming places bear Radha's footprints, and where the birds passionately sing of Radha's glories.
4. I will say, "You should go there and bathe in the dark nectar." Smiling, Radha will joke, "O friend, wait until night. Then the dark nectar will come here." When will I pick this glorious flower on the kadamba tree of Radha's sweet pastimes?
5. Will I see graceful Radha, first shyly gazing at her own toes, then from afar gazing at the full-moon face of the king of rasikas, and then Her anklets tinkling as She runs to meet Him?
6. O Radha, when, after You have spent the entire night enjoying pastimes with the best of charming lovers, and after You have bathed and eaten breakfast with Krsna, will You finally fall asleep, the soles of Your feet gently stroked by my hand?
7. May Sri Radha, who is an ocean of intelligence, a nectar ocean of love, an ocean of kind affection, an ocean of great mercy, an ocean of beauty, an ocean of nectar splendour, and an ocean of transcendental pastimes, appear in my heart.
8. May King Vrsabhanu's daughter, who becomes startled when She hears the music of Krsna's flute, and whose limbs become like a wonderful blossoming campaka vine when She gazes at Krsna, become pleased with my singing songs about Krsna's glories. May She suddenly embrace me.
9. O Sri Radha, whose hips are the dancing arena of amorous pastimes, with the cooing swan of Your belt, the buzzing bees of Your anklets, and the nectar splendour of Your beauty, please bring coolness to Your lover, Krsna.
10. O Sri Radha, O celestial Ganges, O ocean garlanded with waves of splendid pastimes, O girl with the glistening lotus face, O river passionately running to meet the dark ocean of Lord Krsna, O goddess whose whirlpool navel is so graceful, please appear before me.