On 20th July, in Sri Vrindavan Dham, His Holiness Bhakti Dhira Damodara Swami Maharaja, the beloved disciple of His Holiness Bhakti Tirtha Swami Maharaja, launched his first book titled “Spiritual Connection: Understanding the Dynamics of Guru-disciple Relationship.”
The contents covered in the book are:
* Why a Living Guru?
* Why to surrender to a Guru?
* How to attract the mercy of the Spiritual Master?
* Guru’s order and Passing the Tests
* Taking risks in the service of Guru
* Role of Chastisement
* How to create a society of non-envy?
* True Worship Vs. Hero Worship of Sri Guru
* The danger of misusing the guru’s mercy
* Forging deep connection
* Types of disciples
* Types of bonafide gurus
And much more…
Few of the book reviews are:
“I recommend that every serious practitioner of bhakti must acquire and absorb the teachings of this book.”
– Gopal Krishna Goswami (Governing Body Commissioner, ISKCON)
“Bhakti Dhira Damodara Swami has covered a very important topic from many angles. Many will find inspiration and vision on how to deal with the guru-disciple relationship.”
– Kadamba Kanana Swami
“It is a book one would love to read and re-read again and again.”
– Srivas Das (Zonal Supervisor for West Africa and Global Duty Officer)
“This book will surely be an enlightening guide for seekers as well as seasoned spiritualists to connect most deeply with this most sacred guru-disciple relationship.”
– Vrajalila Devi Dasi (Director, Institute for Applied Spiritual Technology)
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to have one or more copies of the book.