When the ISKCON temple at Ujjain was inaugurated in 2006, we decided to buy three very large sized altars for our temple deities from Mumbai. However
when H.H. Bhakti Charu Swami was thinking of Srila Prabhupada altar and vyasasana, he decided to get it made in Ujjain itself by getting the best carvers from India. When it was completed, its deep and detailed carving work gave it a very beautiful look and impressed everyone very much.
By the mercy of Sri Sri Radha Madanmohan, Sri Sri Krishna Balaram, Sri Sri Gaura Nitai and Srila Prabhupada, this humble endeavor of ours gained a lot of popularity. Devotees from different parts of the world appreciated the
design, craftsmanship and beauty of this altar so much that we began to receive many requests for making altars, simhasanas, vyasasanas, donation boxes, and tables for Tulasi Maharani.
This inspired us to set-up a dedicated department for making altars in Ujjain.
In a very short time, we delivered altars to ISKCON Community in India (Madurai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Mumbai), United States, Canada, Australia, London, European Countries, Russia, South Africa, Germany, Switzerland, Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia to name a few.
We can make all temple related wooden products of all sizes. Some points which encourage devotees to make order with us are::
1. We use the best quality Indian CP teak-wood (A1 Class CP Teak) which has a very beautiful natural grain pattern, a high durability and is considered to be unique for carved furniture.
2. We have expert carving craftsmen who can hand-carve any beautiful design according to the requirement and as per the budget.
3. To make altars look even more beautiful, we can make any additional items like peacocks, lions, and elephants (as in Vrindavan temple).
4. The polishing material used for all our products is of very high quality. Our Srila Prabhupada’s altar which was painted 7 years ago still appears brand new.
5. We have a dedicated team of devotees for prompt communication and smooth delivery if one chooses to order online (through e-mail).
6. We have successfully sent altars to ISKCON Community worldwide without any damage.
7. We have varieties of ways to make the altars in the most economical way so as to suit the budget of the devotees.
Since we are just trying to serve Sri Sri Radha-Krishna and the devotees of ISKCON, we will be happy to help any temple to set up such departments. These altars are only for ISKCON Community. This is a completely non-commercial activity. We are not here to make profits. All proceeds from this project are utilized for furthering the preaching mission of Srila Prabhupada.
Vrajendra Krishna Das
(+91 83494 68131)
For more details, contact: