Replies

• Hare Krsna Mataji!

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Thank you for sharing the cupcake prasadam video!
    Could you please share the detailed recipe of this?

Thank you!

Your grateful, aspiring servant,

Anand

• Hare Krsna!

Please accept my humble obeisances. All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Please mix, 10 tablespoons of yoghurt, one waterglass and two fingers high of sugar, 3/4 waterglass of butter, 3 waterglass of flour, baking powder and vanilla. ( you may add nuts or anything you like). If the mixtureis still too solid, you can add some milk. Generally I cook them at 160C. When the top of the muffins are golden brown color it must be OK.

Also you can do any receipe of cake from the internet. Just add yoghurt instead of eggs. very simple. I hope that helps.

Your servant,

• Thank you so much Mata Ji for prompt response and sharing the detailed recipe.
      Would you kindly also share the recipe of decoration?

My wife would like to offer these preparations to our beloved & beautiful Deities Sri Sri Radha Kunjbihari Ji and Sri Yasodanandan Ji! We pray may they bestow their merciful blessings on you and your family.

Thank you again!

Your grateful, aspiring servant!

• Hare Krsna! Please accept my humble obeisances. All Glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga! All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Dear Prabhu,

How interesting. From your profile I saw that you are from Chicago. My husband just yesterday went to Chicago from Italy to attend to an event called Airventure Oshkosh. He likes to fly a lot. I used to fly too but after I aspired to be a devotee of the Lord, I gave up learning piloting. All time goes to the Lord :-)

Haribol!

• Dear Prabhu,

Hare Krsna! Please accept my humble obeisances. All Glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga! All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

I am serving to Govinda Deity in our home. I am very pleased to hear that you are serving to Sri Sri Radha Kunjbihari Ji. Could you please very kindly  tell me how you serve Sri Sri Radha at your home as it is and could you please send me some photos of your temple. I have a desire to serve SriSri Radha.

My e-mail address is inci@isiline.it

Haribol!

• Hare Krsna! Please accept my humble obeisances. All Glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga! All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

To the recepie which I gave before, please add that, all the ingredients should be in the room temperature.

Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to serve Sri Radha.

I don't know so much about cooking. I learned decoration from this two videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYy2uiK6T94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVBomReq5Q8

And then from internet(amazon) I have ordered editable colors to add into the cream. Or you can find this editable food colors from shops or cake shops near to you.

The decoration materials like butterflies or little sugar pieces, I have again ordered them from amazon and some I bought them from the shop.

I am not really sure, how correct it is to serve cupcake to the deities and I am not sure if the deities really like this taste and if this taste fit to their pure taste. But I did it just in order to be able to serve prasadam in the birthday party of my son. Because we live in Europe and people kind of admire and get used to this kind of sweets. Because if I didn't organise this birthday party in order to serve to the Lord mainly than it is only karmic bondange and has no use as you know.

If you have more questions please don't hesitate to ask me. I will be at your service.

Your servant,

• Volunteer

Wow Wow :) so nice Mataji!

Please continue Your preaching!

Your servant,

• Thank you for your support Bhaktin Maral, you are very kind.

This reply was deleted.