Karma - effect of the same on our day to day life

Dear SirJAI SHRI KRISHNA...JAI SHREE RAMWe very often hear that all our future depends on the karma we have done in the past. How do we relate our destiny to it coz what ever is written in our destiny that is bound to happen so how do i related my destiny with karma.Also, i understand that God has given human beings to act according to its will. How would one co relate past karm, destiny and will

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna
      Let me know one more thing......
      Do the proposition that human birth is only once holds good and how much does it hold good
      I understand that god has given this birth to get out the karmic influences as it is most easily attainable in form of human birth
    • Hare Krishna!
      Why are so much into karma? What you have done, you have done it... please dont think of it negatively.
      Try to do evrything for the pleasure of Krishna... Sing Kirtans, Dance for the pleasure of Krishna, Cook for Krishna and do whatever you can do ... You will become Karma Free ...Baba....
      "Sarvadharman Parityjya- Maam Ekam Saranam Braja, Aham Tva Sarva Papebhyo Mokshasyasmi - Maa Sucah"
      Don't Worry Krishna will take care of your Karma... Anything you lack he will supply intelligence and anything you Posses he will protect (Yogo-Shemam_ Vahami _Aham)... Keep your devotional service going on in full swing.......................... Hari Bol! Chant and Be Happy!!!!
    • Ok....taken

Thanks for making me more aware
    • u can do wat u can , u can not do watever u can not,leave all this things u just chant hare krishna mahamantar,u will see a magic with ur eyes u can do watever u can not,now start chanting hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare,hare ram hare ram ram ram hare hare
    • Everthing will be changed by surrendering to krsna. We won't act on our own will which is not good for all of us. We will be acting with krsna's supervision. Hari bhol
This reply was deleted.