Volunteer

FOUR PRAYERS FROM THE SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM...

manye tvāḿ kālam īśānamanādi-nidhanaḿ vibhumsamaḿ carantaḿ sarvatrabhūtānāḿ yan mithaḥ kaliḥMy Lord, I consider Your Lordship to be eternal time, the supreme controller, without beginning and end, the all-pervasive one. In distributing Your mercy, You are equal to everyone. The dissensions between living beings are due to social intercourse.na veda kaścid bhagavaḿś cikīrṣitaḿtavehamānasya nṛṇāḿ viḍambanamna yasya kaścid dayito 'sti karhiciddveṣyaś ca yasmin viṣamā matir nṛṇāmO Lord, no one can understand Your transcendental pastimes, which appear to be human and are so misleading. You have no specific object of favour, nor do You have any object of envy. People only imagine that You are partial.śṛṇvanti gāyanti gṛṇanty abhīkṣṇaśaḥsmaranti nandanti tavehitaḿ janāḥta eva paśyanty acireṇa tāvakaḿbhava-pravāhoparamaḿ padāmbujamO Kṛṣṇa, those who continuously hear, chant and repeat Your transcendental activities, or take pleasure in others' doing so, certainly see Your lotus feet, which alone can stop the repetition of birth and death.tvayi me 'nanya-viṣayāmatir madhu-pate 'sakṛtratim udvahatād addhāgańgevaugham udanvatiO Lord of Madhu, as the Ganges forever flows to the sea without hindrance, let my attraction be constantly drawn unto You without being diverted to anyone else.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.