jaya jaya rasa-lila sarva-manoram

(10)
    jaya jayojjwala-rasa sarva-rasa-sar
    parakiya-bhave jaha brajete pracar

(11)
    sri-jahnava-pada-padma koriya smaran
    dina krishna-dasa kohe nama-sankirtan

Translation:

(1) All glories to Radha and Krishna and the divine forest of Vrindavana. All glories to the three presiding Deities
    of Vrindavana—Sri Govinda, Gopinatha, and Madana-mohana.

(2) All glories to Syama-kunda, Radha-kunda, Govardhana Hill, and the Yamuna River (Kalindi). All glories to
    the great forest known as Mahavana, where Krishna and Balarama displayed all of Their childhood pastimes.

(3) All glories to Kesi-ghata, where Krishna killed the Kesi demon. All glories to the Vamsi-vata tree, where
    Krishna attracted all the gopis to come by playing His flute. Glories to all of the twelve forests of Vraja. At
    these places the son of Nanda, Sri Krishna, performed all of His pastimes.

(4) All glories to Krishna’s divine father and mother, Nanda and Yasoda. All glories to the cowherd boys, headed
    by Sridama, the older brother of Srimati Radharani and Ananga Manjari. All glories to the cows and calves of Vraja.

(5) All glories to Radha’s divine father and mother, Vrishabhanu and the beautiful Kirtida. All glories to
    Paurnamasi, the mother of Sandipani Muni, grandmother of Madhumangala and Nandimukhi, and
    beloved disciple of Devarshi Narada. All glories to the young cowherd maidens of Vraja.

(6) All glories, all glories to Gopisvara Siva, who resides in Vrindavana in order to protect the holy dhama.
    All glories, all glories to Krishna’s funny brahmana friend, Madhumangala.

(7) All glories to Rama-ghata, where Lord Balarama performed His rasa dance. All glories to Lord Balarama,
    the son of Rohini. All glories, all glories to all of the residents of Vrindavana.

(8) All glories to the wives of the proud Vedic brahmanas. All glories to the wives of the Kaliya serpent.
    Through pure devotion they all obtained the lotus feet of Lord Govinda.

(9) All glories to the place where the rasa dance of Sri Krishna was performed. All glories to Radha and Syama.
    All glories, all glories to the divine rasa dance, which is the most beautiful of all Lord Krishna’s pastimes.

(10) All glories, all glories to the mellow of conjugal love, which is the most excellent of all rasas and
    is propagated in Vraja by Sri Krishna in the form of the divine parakiya-bhava [paramour love].

(11) Remembering the lotus feet of Lord Nityananda’s consort, Sri Jahnava Devi, this very fallen and lowly
    servant of Krishna sings the sankirtana of the holy name.

• Volunteer

2538450382?profile=originalSong Name: Radhe Jaya Jaya Madhava Dayite
    Official Name: Sri Radhika Stava
    Author: Rupa Goswami
    Book Name: Stavamala
    (Section: Volume 6 Song 14)

(refrain) radhe jaya jaya madhava-dayite

gokula-taruni-mandala-mahite

(1)
    damodara-rati-vardhana-vese
    hari-nishkuta-vrinda-vipinese
    (2)
    vrishabhanudadhi-nava-sasi-lekhe
    lalita-sakhi gunaa-ramita-visakhe
    (3)
    karunam kuru mayi karuna-bharite
    sanaka-sanatana-varnaita-carite

TRANSLATION

(Refrain) O Radha! O beloved of Madhava! O You who are worshiped by all the young girls of Gokula! All glories unto You! All glories unto You!

(1-3) You who dress Yourself in such a way as to increase Lord Damodara's love and attachment for You! O queen of Vrndavana, which is the pleasure grove of Lord Hari! O new moon that has arisen from the ocean of King Vrsabhanu! O friend of Lalita! O You who make Visakha loyal to You due to Your wonderful qualities of friendliness, kindness, and faithfulness to Krsna! O You who are filled with compassion! O You whose divine characteristics are described by the great sages Sanaka and Sanatana! O Radha, please be merciful to me!

• Volunteer

2538286196?profile=original(1)
    (kiba) jaya jaya goracander aratiko sobha
    jahnavi-tata-vane jaga-mana-lobha
    jaga-jana-mana-lobha
    (First Refrain)
    gauranger arotik sobha
    jaga-jana-mana-lobha

(2)
    dakhine nitaicand, bame gadadhara
    nikate adwaita, srinivasa chatra-dhara

(3)
    bosiyache goracand ratna-simhasane
    arati koren brahma-adi deva-gane

(4)
    narahari-adi kori’ camara dhulaya
    sanjaya-mukunda-basu-ghosh-adi gaya

(5)
    sankha baje ghanta baje baje karatala
    madhura mridanga baje parama rasala
    (Second Refrain)
    sankha baje ghanta baje
    madhur madhur madhur baje

(6)
    bahu-koti candra jini’ vadana ujjvala
    gala-dese bana-mala kore jhalamala

(7)
    siva-suka-narada preme gada-gada
    bhakativinoda dekhe gorara sampada

Translation:

(1) All glories, all glories to the beautiful arati ceremony of Lord Caitanya. This Gaura-arati is taking place in
    a grove on the banks of the Jahnavi [Ganges] and is attracting the minds of all living entities in the universe.

(2) On Lord Caitanya’s right side is Lord Nityananda, and on His left is Sri Gadadhara. Nearby stands Sri
    Advaita, and Srivasa Thakura is holding an umbrella over Lord Caitanya’s head.

(3) Lord Caitanya has sat down on a jeweled throne, and the demigods, headed by Lord Brahma, perform the
    arati ceremony.

(4) Narahari Sarakara and other associates of Lord Caitanya fan Him with camaras, and devotees headed
    by Sanjaya Pandita, Mukunda Datta, and Vasu Ghosha sing sweet kirtana.

(5) Conchshells, bells, and karatalas resound, and the mridangas play very sweetly. This kirtana music
    is supremely sweet and relishable to hear.

(6) The brilliance of Lord Caitanya’s face conquers millions upon millions of moons, and the garland of
    forest flowers around His neck shines.

(7) Lord Siva, Sukadeva Gosvami, and Narada Muni are all there, and their voices are choked with the ecstasy
    of transcendental love. Thus Thakura Bhaktivinoda envisions the glory of Lord Sri Caitanya.

• Volunteer

2538290384?profile=original(1)
    bhaja bhakata-vatsala sri-gaurahari
    sri-gaurahari sohi goshtha-bihari
    nanda-jasomati-citta-hari

(2)

bela ho’lo damodara aisa ekhano
    bhoga-mandire bosi’ koraho bhojana

(3)

nandera nidese baise giri-bara-dhari
    baladeva-saha sakha baise sari sari

(4)

sukta-sakadi bhaji nalita kushmanda
    dali dalna dugdha-tumbi dadhi moca-khanda

(5)

mudga-bora masha-bora rotika ghritanna
    sashkuli pishtaka khir puli payasanna

(6)

karpura amrita—keli rambha khira-sara
    amrita rasala, amla dwadasa prakara
    (7)
    luci cini sarpuri laddu rasabali
    bhojana korena krishna ho’ye kutuhali

(8)

radhikara pakka anna vividha byanjana
    parama anande krishna korena bhojana

(9)

chale-bale laddu khay sri-madhumangala
    bagala bajay ara drya hari-bolo

(10)

radhikadi gane heri’ nayanera kone
    tripta ho’ye khay krishna jasoda-bhavane

(11)

bhojanante piye krishna subasita bari
    sabe mukha prakhaloy ho’ye sari sari

(12)

hasta-mukha prakhaliya jata sakha-gane
    anande bisrama kore baladeva-sane

(13)

jambula rasala ane tambula-masala
    taha kheye krishna-candra sukhe nidra gela

(14)

bisalakha sikhi-puccha-camara dhulaya
    apurba sayyaya krishna sukhe nidra jaya.

(15)

jasomati-ajna pe’ye dhanishtha-anito
    sri-krishna-prasada radha bhunje ho’ye prito

(16)

lalitadi sakhi-gana avasesha paya
    mane mane sukhe radha-krishna-guna gaya

(17)

hari-lila ek-matra jahara pramoda
    bhogarati gay thakur bhakativinoda

Translation:

(1) Just worship Sri Gaurahari, who is always affectionate toward His devotees. He is the same Supreme
    Godhead, Krishna, who sported in the cowherd pastures of Vraja and stole the hearts of Nanda and Yasoda.

(2) Mother Yasoda calls to Krishna, "My dear Damodara, it is very late. Please come right now, sit down in
    the dining hall, and take Your lunch."

(3) On the direction of Nanda Maharaja, Krishna, the holder of Govardhana Hill, sits down, and then all
    the cowherd boys, along with Krishna's elder brother, Sri Baladeva, sit down in rows to take their lunch.

(4) They are then served a feast of sukta and various kinds of green leafy vegetables, then nice fried things, and
    a salad made of the green leaves of the jute plant. They are also served pumpkin, baskets of fruit, small
    square cakes made of lentils and cooked-down milk, then thick yogurt, squash cooked in milk, and
    vegetable preparations made from the flower of the banana tree.

(5) Then they receive fried squares of mung dahl patties, and urad dahl patties, capatis, and rice with ghee.
    Next, sweets made with milk, sugar, and sesamum; rice flour cakes; thick cooked-down milk; cakes floating
    in milk; and sweet rice.

(6) There is also sweet rice that tastes just like nectar due to its being mixed with camphor. There are
    bananas, and cheese which is nectarean and delicious. They are also served twelve kinds of sour
    preparations made with tamarinds, limes, lemons, oranges, and pomegranates.

(7) There are puris made with white flour and sugar; puris filled with cream; laddus; and dahl patties boiled
    in sugared rice. Krishna eagerly eats all of the food.]

(8) In great ecstasy and joy Krishna eats the rice, curried vegetables, sweets, and pastries cooked by
    Srimati Radharani.

(9) Krishna’s funny brahmana friend Madhumangala, who is very fond of laddus, gets them by hook or by
    crook. Eating the laddus, he shouts, "Haribol! Haribol!" and makes a funny sound by slapping his sides under
    his armpits with his hands.

(10) Beholding Radharani and Her gopi friends out of the corners of His eyes, Krishna eats at the house of
    mother Yasoda with great satisfaction.

(11) After lunch, Krishna drinks rose-scented water. Then all of the boys, standing in lines, wash their mouths.

(12) After all the cowherd boys wash their hands and mouths, in great bliss they take rest with Lord Balarama.

(13) The two cowherd boys Jambula and Rasala then bring Krishna pan made with betel nuts, fancy spices,
    and catechu. After eating that pan, Sri Krishnacandra then happily goes to sleep.

(14) While Krishna happily takes His rest on an excellent bedstead, His servant Visalaksha cools Him with a fan
    of peacock feathers.

(15) At mother Yasoda’s request the gopi Dhanishtha brings remnants of food left on Krishna’s plate to
    Srimati Radharani, who eats them with great delight.

(16) Lalita-devi and the other gopis then receive the remnants, and within their hearts they sing the glories
    of Radharani and Krishna with great joy.

(17) Thakura Bhaktivinoda, whose one and only joy is the pastimes of Lord Hari, sings this Bhoga-arati song.

• Volunteer

2538282252?profile=original(1)
    manasa, deho, geho, jo kichu mor
    arpilu tuwa pade, nanda-kisor!

(2)

sampade vipade, jivane-marane
    day mama gela, tuwa o-pada barane

(3)

marobi rakhobi—jo iccha tohara
    nitya-dasa prati tuwa adhikara

(4)

janmaobi moe iccha jadi tor
    bhakta-grihe jani janma hau mor

(5)

kita-janma hau jatha tuwa das
    bahir-mukha brahma janme nahi as

(6)

bhukti-mukti-spriha vihina je bhakta
    labhaite tako sanga anurakta

(7)

janaka, janani, dayita, tanay
    prabhu, guru, pati—tuhu sarva-moy

(8)

bhakativinoda kohe, suno kana!
    radha-natha! tuhu hamara parana

Translation :

(1) Mind, body, and family, whatever may be mine, I have surrendered at Your lotus feet, O youthful son
    of Nanda!

(2) In good fortune or in bad, in life or at death, all my difficulties have disappeared by choosing those feet
    of Yours as my only shelter.

(3) Slay me or protect me as You wish, for You are the master of Your eternal servant.

(4) If it is Your will that I be born again, then may it be in the home of Your devotee.

(5) May I be born again even as a worm, so long as I may remain Your devotee. I have no desire to be born as
    a Brahma averse to You.

(6) I yearn for the company of that devotee who is completely devoid of all desire for worldly enjoyment
    or liberation.

(7) Father, mother, lover, son, Lord, preceptor, and husband; You are everything to me.

(8) Thakura Bhaktivinoda says, "O Kana, please hear me! O Lord of Radha, You are my life and soul!"

• Volunteer

2538290331?profile=original(1)
    kabe ha’be bolo se-dina amar
    (amar) aparadha ghuci’, suddha name ruci,
    kripa-bale ha’be hridoye sancar

(2)

trinadhika hina, kabe nije mani’,
    sahishnuta-guna hridoyete ani’
    sakale manada, apani amani,
    ho’ye aswadibo nama-rasa-sar

(3)

dhana jana ara, kobita-sundari,
    bolibo na cahi deho-sukha-kari
    janme-janme dao, ohe gaurahari!
    ahaituki bhakti carane tomar

(4)

(kabe) korite sri-krishna-nama uccarana,
    pulakita deho gadgada bacana
    baibarnya-bepathu ha’be sanghatana,
    nirantara netre ba’be asru-dhar

(5)

kabe navadwipe, suradhuni-tate,
    gaura-nityananda boli’ nishkapate
    naciya gaiya, beraibo chute,
    batulera praya chariya bicar

(6)

kabe nityananda, more kori ’doya,
    charaibe mora vishayera maya
    diya more nija-caranera chaya,
    namera hatete dibe adhikar

(7)

kinibo, lutibo, hari-nama-rasa,
    nama-rase mati’ hoibo bibasa
    rasera rasika-carana parasa,
    koriya mojibo rase anibar

(8)

kabe jibe doya, hoibe udoya,
    nija-sukha bhuli’ sudina-hridoya
    bhakativinoda, koriya binoya,
    sri-ajna-tahala koribe pracar

Translation :

1) When, oh when will that day be mine? When my offenses ceasing, taste for the name increasing, when in
    my heart will your mercy shine, when, oh when will that day be mine?

2) Lower than a blade of grass, more tolerant than a tree. When will my mind attain this quality? Respectful to
    all, not expecting their honour, then shall I taste the name’s nectar sublime. When, oh when will that day be mine?

3) Great wealth or followers, feminine beauty, I won’t care for them or the comforts of my body. Birth after
    birth give me, Oh Lord Caitanya, causeless devotion to Your feet divine, when, oh when will that day be mine?

4) When will I utter Krishna, Krishna, Krishna, with words choked up and shivering body? When will I be trembling
    all over, lose bodily color, tears pouring from my eyes, when, oh when will that day be mine?

5) When in Navadvipa along the Ganges bank, shouting ‘Gaura-Nityananda’ as a surrendered soul,
    dancing, chanting, running everywhere, when will I become half mad of mind? When, oh when will that day
    be mine?

6) When will Lord Nityananda show mercy upon me, when will I reject the world of maya? Bestow unto me
    the shade of Your lotus feet, let the right to preach the name be mine. When, oh when will that day be mine?

7) I will beg, borrow, or steal the nectar of the name. By the name’s effect I will feel paralyzed. Oh! Enjoyer of
    the nectar of the name, When will I touch your lotus feet till the end of time? When, oh when will that day
    be mine?

8) When kindness to all beings will be appearing, with free heart forget myself comforting, Bhaktivinoda in
    all humility prays, "Now I will set out to preach Your order sublime." When, oh when will that day be mine?

• Volunteer

2538282196?profile=original(1)
    suddha-bhakata-carana-renu,
    bhajana-anukula
    bhakata-seva, parama-siddhi,
    prema-latikara mula

(2)

madhava-tithi, bhakti-janani,
    jetane palana kori
    krishna-basati, basati boli’,
    parama adare bori

(3)

gaur amara, je-saba sthane,
    koralo bhramana range
    se-saba sthana, heribo ami,
    pranayi-bhakata-sange

(4)

mridanga-badya, sunite mana,
    abasara sada jace
    gaura-bihita, kirtana suni’,
    anande hridoya nace

(5)

jugala-murti, dekhiya mora,
    parama-ananda hoya
    prasada-seba korite hoya,
    sakala prapanca jaya

(6)

je-dina grihe, bhajana dekhi,
    grihete goloka bhaya
    carana-sidhu, dekhiya ganga,
    sukha sa sima paya

(7)

tulasi dekhi’, juraya prana,
    madhava-toshani jani’
    gaura-priya, saka-sevane,
    jivana sarthaka mani

(8)

bhakativinoda, krishna-bhajane,
    anakula paya jaha
    prati-dibase, parama-sukhe,
    swikara koroye taha

Translation:

1)
     The dust of the lotus feet of pure devotees, enthusiatic devotional service, and service to the pure devotees
    of the highest order are the roots of the creeper of devotion.

2)
     The holy days like Ekadasi and Janmashtami are the mother of devotion for those devotees who respect
    them. Let the holy places of Krishna’s pastimes be my places of worship, and bless me.

3)
     May I always visit all the holy places associated with the lila of Lord Caitanya and His devotees.

4)
     When I hear the sound of the mridanga in my heart I always desire to join in kirtana; and when I hear
    the bonafide songs decribing Lord Caitanya’s pastimes, my heart dances in ecstasy.

5)
     Whenever I see the transcendental sri-vigrahas of Radha-Krishna I am in bliss, for by taking Their
    Lordships’ prasada we can conquer over the material elements.

6)
     One day while performing devotional practices, I saw my house transformed into Goloka Vrindavana. When
    I take the caranamrita of the Deity, I see the holy Ganges waters that come from the feet of Lord Vishnu, and
    my bliss knows no bounds.

7)
     By seeing the tulasi tree my heart feels joy and Lord Madhava (Krishna) is also satisfied. When I eat the
    prasada favored by Lord Caitanya it is a new life’s experience. (Lord Caitanya was very fond of a green
    vegetable preparation called sak, and there is another song in this book that tells of the amazing effects of this
    type of prasada.)

8)
     Bhaktivinoda concludes by saying: "Whosoever attains the stage of enthusiasm for these devotional
    practices will be supremely blissful wherever he may be."

• Volunteer

2538282146?profile=original(1)
    ‘radha-krishna’ bol bol bolo re sobai
    (ei) sikha diya, sab nadiya
    phirche nece’ gaura-nitai

(2)

(miche) mayar bose, jaccho bhese’,
    khaccho habudubu, bhai

(3)

(jiv) krishna-das, e biswas,
    korle to’ ar duhkho nai

(4)

(krishna) bolbe jabe, pulak ha’be
    jhorbe ankhi, boli tai

(5)

(‘radha) krishna’ bolo, sange calo,
    ei-matra bhikha ca

(6)

(jay) sakal’bipod bhaktivinod
    bole, jakhon o-nam gai

Translation:

1) Chant, chant "Radha-Krishna!" Everyone chant! When Lord Caitanya and Lord Nityananda came
    dancing through Nadia, They gave these teachings: Chant, chant "Radha-Krishna!" Everyone chant!

2) You are caught up in a whirlpool of senseless action and are sinking lower and lower. Chant, chant
    "Radha-Krishna!" Everyone chant!

3) If you just understand that the spirit soul is the eternal servant of Krishna, you will never have any more sorrows.

4) Chant Hare Krishna and your eyes will fill with tears and your body will feel transcendental shivering.
    Chant, chant "Radha-Krishna!" Everyone chant!

5) Simply chant "Radha-Krishna" and join with us. Those are the only alms we beg. Chant, chant "Radha-
    Krishna!" Everyone chant!

6) "All dangers will be gone when that Name is chanted," says Bhaktivinoda Thakura. Chant, chant
    "Radha-Krishna!" Everyone chant!

• Volunteer

The 16 Names of Shri Radha by Lord Narayana in the Brahma Vaivarta Purana.

2537981229?profile=original

Radha - She who is the bestower of ultimate divine bliss.
    Rasesvari - She Who is the Goddess of the rasa dance.
    Rasa-Vasini - She Who always lives with the rasa dance.
    Rasikesvari - She Who is the Goddess of those who relish divine mellows.
    Krsna-Pranadhika - She Who is dearer to Krishna than His own life.
    Krsna-Priya - She Who is Krishna's most dearly beloved companion.
    Krsna-Svarupini - She Whose form resembles Krishna in so many ways.
    Krsna-Vamanga-sambhuta - She Who is generated from Krishna left side.
    Paramananda Rupini - She Who is the personification of supreme ecstasy.
    Krsna - She Who bestows the best form of supreme liberation.
    Vrindavani - She Who lives in Vrindavana.
    Vrinda - She Who always lives in the company of Her girlfriends.
    Vrindavana-Vinodini - She Who enjoys many pleasures in Vrindavana.
    Chandravali - She Whose form has many moons.
    Chandra-Kamta - She Whose effulgence is like the moon.
    Sarac-chandra-Prabhanana - She Whose face glows like the full moon of August.

• Volunteer

108 NAMES OF SRIMATI RADHARANI. By Srila Raghunatha Dasa Goswami.

2537935832?profile=original

aviksatmesvari kascid vrndavana-mahesvarim
    tat padamboja-maka gati dasyati katara
    patita tat-saras tire ruda tyartha-ravakulam
    tac chri-vaktreksanavaptyai namanyetani sanjagau

Some maidservant, unable to find her mistress, has fallen on the bank of Radhakunda, crying in great anxiety, being very eager to take exclusive shelter of Her lotus feet, glorifying Her by singing the following names of Sri Radhika.

radha gandharvika a-kamita
    gandharva radhika candrakantir madhava-sangini

1. Radha, 2. Gandharvika by the prince of Vraja, 4. Who is worshipped by the Gandharva-angels, 5. Whose luster is like the moon, 6. Who accompanies Madhava.

damodaradvaita-sakhi kartikotkirtidesvari
    mukunda dayita-vrnda dhammilla mani-manjari

7. Damodar's unrivalled queen who bestows fame on the Kartika month, 9. The crestjewel of Mukunda's ladyfriends.

bhaskaropasika varsabhanavi vrsabhanuja
    ananga manjari jyestha sridama varajottama

10. Who worships the sun, 11. Who belongs to King Vrisabhanu, 12. Who is born from King Vrisabhanu, 13. Ananga Manjari's older sister, 14. Sridama's younger sister, 15. The greatest (fem.)

kirtida-kanyaka matr-sneha-piyusa-putrika
    visakha-savayah prestha visakha jivitadhika

16. Kirtida's daughter, 17. Who is the nectarean object of Her mother's affection, 18. Who is of the same age as Visakha, 19. Who is dearer than life to Visakha.

pranadvitiya lalita vrndavana viharini
    lalita prana-laksaika-raksa vrndavanesvari

20. Who is none other than Lalita's very life, 21. Enjoys in Vrindavana, 22. Who saves Lalita's life lakhs of times, 23. Queen of Vrndavana.

vrajendra-grhini krsna-praya-sneha-niketanam
    vraja go-gopa-gopali jiva-matraika-jivanam

24. Who is as dear to Mother Yasoda as Krsna, 25. Who is the only life of the life of the cows, cowherdsmen and cowherdgirls of Vraja.

snehalabhira-rajendra vatsalacyuta-purva-ja
    govinda pranayadhara surabhi sevanotsuka

26. Who is the object of King Nanda's affection, 27. Who gets parental affection from Balaram, 28. Who is the object of Govinda's love (Govinda is eager to serve His surabhi cows).

dhrta nandisvara-ksema gamanotkanthi-manasa
    sva-dehadvaitata drsta dhanistha dhyeya-darsana

29. Who is very eager to go to Nandisvara for serving Krsna, 30. Who is regarded as non-different from her by Dhanistha and seen in her meditations, (Dhanistha is Yasoda's maidservant).

gopendra-mahisi paka-sala-vedi prakasika
    ayur-varddha-karaddhana rohini gTRa-mastaka

31. Who is seen in Mother Yasoda's kitchen, 32. Whose cooked grains increase Krsna's life, 33. Whose head is smelt by Rohini.

subala nyasta sarupya subala priti-tosita
    mukhara-drk sudha-naptri jatila drsti-bhasita

34. Who has bestowed a form equal to Hers to Subala, 35. Who is very fond of Subala, 36. Who is nectar in Mukhara's eyes, 37. Who is afraid to see Her mother-in-law, Jatila.

madhumangala narita-smita-candrika
    paurnamasi bahih khelat prana-panjara sarika

38. Who smiles moonbeams after hearing Madhumangala's jokes, 39. The she-parrot of Whose heart is caught in Paurnamasi's cage.

sva ganadvaita jivatuh sviyahankara-vardhini
    sva ganopendra padabja sparsa-lambhana harsini

40. Who is the oiends, 41. Who increases the pride of Her relatives, 42. Who is very happy to touch Upendra's feet with Her friends.

sviya vrndavanodyana paliki krta-vrndaka
    jnata vrndatavi sarva lata-taru-mrga-dvija

43. Who has placed Vrinda in charge of Vrindavana's gardens, 44. Who is known by all the vines, trees, deer and birds of Vrindavana.

isac candana samghrsta nava-kasmira-deha-bhah
    java-puspa pritha-hari patta cinarunambara

45. Whose body shines with fresh vermillion ground with some sandalpaste, 46. Whose silken dress shines more reddish than the java flower.

caranabja-tala-jyotir arunakrta-bhutala
    hari citta camatkari caru nupura nihsvana

47. Whose lotus the surface of the earth shines crimson-red, 48. Who astonishes Hari's mind with the sweet sound of Her anklebells.

krsna-sranti-hara sroni pitha-valgita ghantika
    krsna sarvasva pinodyat kucancan mani-malika

49. The nice sounds of whose waistbells remove Krsna's fatigue, 50. The pearl necklace on whose firm, raised breasts is everything to Krsna.

nana-ratnollasad sankha-cuda caru bhuja-dvaya
    syamantaka-mani bhrajan mani-bandhati-bandhura

51. Whose two beautiful arms are adorned with conchshell bangles inset with various jewels, 52. On Whose wrist the beautiful Syamantaka jewel shines.

suvarna darpana- ullanghi mukha-mandala
    pakka dadima bijabha dantakrstaghabhic chuka

53. The shining of Whose face defeats that of a golden mirror, 54. Whose teeth, that shine like ripe pomegranate seeds, attract the parrot-like Aghabhit (Krsna).

abja-ragadi srstasana
    saubhagya kajjalankakta netranandita khanjana

55. Whose ruby earrings are shaped like lotus buds, 56. Whose wagtail-like eyes are anointed with beautiful eyeliner, giving great joy to the eyes.

suvrtta mauktikamukta nasika tilapuspika
    sucaru nava-kasturi tilakancita-bhalaka

57. Whose nose, that is beautiful as a sesame flower, is adorned with a round pearl, 58. Whose forehead is adorned with beautiful tilak made of fresh musk.

divya veni vinirdhuta keki-pincha-vara-stutih
    netranta-sara vidhvamsakrta canurajid dhrtih

59. Whose divine hair braid is worshiped by peacock feathers (being defeated in beauty), 60. The arrows of Whose glances destroy the patience of Krsna, Who defeated the Canura wrestler.

sphurat kaisora-tarunya sandhi-bandhura-vigraha
    madhavollasakonmatta pikoru madhura-svara

61. Who is blooming teenage beauty personified, 62. Who pleases Madhava, 63. Who maddens Madhava with Her sweet, cuckoo-like voice.

pranayuta-sata prestha madhavotkirti-lampata
    krsnapanga-tarangodyat smita-piyusa-budbuda

64. Who is more attached to Madhava's great glories than to millions of lives, 65. Whose nectars provide bubbles on the waves of Krsna's glances.

punjibhuta jagallajja vaidagdhi-digdha-vigraha
    karuna vidravad deha murtiman madhuri-ghata

66. Who is the height of cleverness, embarrassing the whole world, 67. Whose body melts in kindness, 68. Who is abundant sweetness personified.

jagad-gunavati-varga giyamana gunoccaya
    sacyadi subhaga-vrnda vandyamaTR-saubhaga

69. Whose glories are loudly sung by all the great ladies of the world, 70. Who is incessantly praised by beautiful ladies like Saci.

vina-vadana sangita rasalasya visarada
    narada pramukhodgita jagad anandi sad-yasah

71. Who is expert in singing and playing vina in the rasa dance, 72. Whose pure glories are sung by sages headed by Narada, giving joy to the world.

govardhana-guha geha grhini kunja-mandana
    candamsu-nandini baddha bhagini-bhava-vibhrama

73. She is the housewife in the caves in Govardhana, 74. She decorates the kunja, 75. She has a sisterly relationship with Yamuna (Yamuna is the daughter of the sun and Radha is the daughter of Vrisabhanu, the sun in Taurus).

divya kundalata narma sakhya-dama-vibhusita
    govardhanadharahladi srngara-rasa-pandita

76. She is adoring Kundalata's friendship, 77. She is the professor in amorous rapture, giving joy to the holder of Govardhana.

girindra-dhara vaksah srih sankhacudari-jivanam
    gokulendra-suta-prema kama-bhupendra-pattanam

78. She is always present at the chest of the holder of Govardhan, 79. She is the life of the enemy of Sankhacuda, 80. She is the settlement of Cupid for the love of the son of Gokulendra.

vrsa-vidhvamsa nti sva-nirmita sarovara
    nija kunda-jala-krida jita sankarsananuja

81. Who made Her own pond after the killer of Arista mocked Her, 82. Who defeats Sankarsana's younger brother in sports in Her own pond.

mura-mardana mattebha vihara-mrta-dirghika
    girindra-dhara-parindra rati-yuddhoru simhika

83. She is the ambrosial pond of enjoyment for the intoxicated elephant who defeated Mura, 84. She is a powerful lioness fighting amorous sports with the king of lions, the holder of the best of mountains.

sva tanu-saurabhonmatti krta mohana madhava
    dor-muloccalana krida vyakuli-krta kesava

85. Who enchants by bodily fragrance, 86. Who agitates Kesava by playfully showing Her armpit.

nija kunda-tati kunja klrpta keli kalodyama
    divya malli-kulollasi sayyakalpita vigraha

87. Who expands Her artful plays in the kunja on the bank of Her own pond, 88. Who makes a bed of divine jasmine flowers there with joy.

krsna vama-bhuja nyasta caru daksina gandaka
    savya bahu-lata baddha krsna daksina sad-bhuja

89. Who places Her beautiful right cheek on Krsna's left arm, 90. Who holds Krsna's right arm with Her left vine-like arm.

krsna daksina caruru slista vamoru-rambhika
    girindra-dhara drg-vaksor mardi-sustana-parvata

91. Whose beautiful, broad, banana-like left hip touches Krsna's right hip, 92. Whose nice, mountain-like breasts are being massaged by the Holder of Govardhana.

govindadhara piyusa vasitadhara-pallava
    sudha-sancaya carukti sitali-krta madhava

93. Whose leaf-like lips are scented by the nectar of Govinda's lips, 94. Whose beautiful words distribute nectar, cooling Madhava off.

govindodgirna tambula raga rajyat kapolika
    krsna sambhoga saphali-krta manmatha sambhava

95. Whose cheeks are colored by the pan from Govinda's lips, 96. Who realizes Krsna's fancies of amorous enjoyments.

govinda marjitoddanmukha
    visakha vijita krida-santi nidralu-vigraha

97. The profuse perspiration from whose face is wiped off by Govinda, 98. Who is being fanned by Visakha when She falls asleep after playing with Krsna.

govinda-carana-nyasta kaya-manasa jivana
    svapranarbuda nirmanchya hari pada-rajah kana

99. Who has placed Her life, body and mind at Govinda's lotus feet, 100. Who worships the dust of Hari's lotus feet with billions of hearts.

anumatracyutadarsa sayyamanatma locana
    nitya-nutana govinda vaktra-subhramsu-darsana

101. Who curses Her eyes for every second that they do not see Acyuta, 102. Who beholds Govinda's ever-fresh moonlike face.

nihsima hari-madhurya saundaryadyeka-bhogini
    sapatnya dhama murali-matra bhagya kataksini

103. Who is the only enjoyer of Hari's endless sweetness and beauty, 104. Who can only blink at the fortune of Her co-wife, the Murali flute.

gadha buddhi-bala krida jita vamsi-vikarsini
    narmokti candrikotphulla krsna kamabdi-vardhini

105. Who takes Krsna's flute after defeating Him in a gambling match, 106. Who increases the ocean of Krsna's desires by the full moonbeams of Her joking words.

vraja-candrendridhu-salika
    krsna sarvendriyonmadi radhetyaksara-yugmaka

107. Who is the moonlike resting place for all the senses of the moon of Vraja (Sri Krsna), 108. The two syllables of Whose name Ra-dha madden all of Krsna's senses.

idam sri radhika namnam astottara satojjvalam
    sri radhalambhakam nama stotram caru-rasayanam

yo dhite parama pritya dinah katara-manasah
    sa natham acirenaiva sa natham iksate dhruvam

Whoever recites these 108 names of Sri Radha, that consists of all beautiful, nectarean Radha-nama, with great love, humility and eagerness, will certainly and swiftly behold her Mistress.

iti srimad raghunatha dasa gosvami viracita stavavalyam
    sri radhika-stottara-sata nama stotram sampurnam.

Thus ends Srimad Raghunatha Dasa Gosvami's Sri Radhika's 108 names-prayer.

This reply was deleted.