Replies

• Volunteer

2538730590?profile=originalPrayers / Mantras for the welfare of everyone

Om Sarvesham Svasti Bhavatu

Sarvesham Santir Bhavatu

Sarvesham Purnam Bhavatu

Sarvesham Mangalam Bhavatu

“May everybody have prosperity. May everybody have peace. May everybody have perfection. May everybody have auspiciousness.”

Sarve Bhavantu Sukinah

Sarve Santu Nirmayaah

Sarve Bhadrani Pasyantu

Ma kaschid-Dukha-Bhag-Bhavet

“May all be happy. May all be free from disabilities. May all look for the good in others. May none suffer from sorrows.”

Om Asato Ma Sat Gamaya

Tamaso Ma Jyotir-Gamaya

Mrityor-Ma Maritam Gamaya

“Lead us from the unreal to the real. Lead us from darkness (ignorance) to light. Lead us from death to everlasting immortality.”

2538730709?profile=original

• hare krishna mataji!

Tahnks for your prayers........

• Mata ji, Dandawat, pranam!!! Yes, All the prayer are very important  for the human life.As I, I'm new and not have GuRu Ji  maharaja yet.I will come very sooner at this path.I hope ,Sachidananda Mahaprabhu Will guide me.For now, So please Send me your  suggestion that which one prayer, I need  start first.Hopefully waiting your great suggestion!!!!!!!!!!

A child of Lord Shree krishna!!!!

• Volunteer

2538621299?profile=originalThe Purusha Sukta

The Purusha Sukta is a most commonly used Vedic Sanskrit hymn. It is recited in almost all Vedic rituals and ceremonies. It is often used during the worship of the Deity of Vishnu or Narayana in the temple, installation and fire ceremonies, or during the daily recitation of Sanskrit literature or for one's meditation.

The Purusha Sukta is an important part of the Rig-veda (10.7.90.1-16). It also appears in the Taittiriya Aranyaka (3.12,13), the Vajasaneyi Samhita (31.1-6), the Sama-veda Samhita (6.4), and the Atharva-veda Samhita (19.6). An explanation of parts of it can also be found in the Shatapatha Brahman, the Taittiriya Brahmana, and the Shvetashvatara Upanishad. The Mudgalopanishad gives a nice summary of the entire Purusha Sukta. The contents of the Sukta have also been reflected and elaborated in the Bhagavata Purana(2.5.35 to 2.6.1-29) and in the Mahabharata (Mokshadharma Parva 351 and 352).

The most commonly used portion of the Sukta contains 24 mantras or stanzas. The first 18 mantras are designated as the Purvanarayana, and the rest as the Uttaranarayana. Sometimes 6 more mantras are added. This part is called the Vaishnavanuvaka since it has been taken from another well known hymn called the Vishnusukta, a part of the Rig-veda Samhita. Though the mantras of the Uttaranarayana and the Vaishnavanuvaka do not seem to have any coherence with the 16 mantras of the Rig-veda Samhita, tradition has somehow tied them together.

The Purusha Sukta is a rather difficult text to explain in a modern way. This is primarily because of the archaic language that cannot always lend itself to interpretations based on the classical Sanskrit, and that many of the words can be taken in several different ways, both literal and symbolic.

Nonetheless, the Purusha Sukta gives us the essence of the philosophy of Vedanta, the Vedic tradition, as well as the Bhagavad-gita and Bhagavata Purana. It incorporates the principles of meditation (upasana), knowledge (jnana), devotion (bhakti), and rituals and duties (dharma and karma). This is why it is highly regarded and extensively used today as much as thousands of years ago.

The Text

Peace Invocation

Om taccham yoravrini mahe

ghatun yajnaya

ghatun yajnapataye

daivi svastirastu naha

svastir manushebhyaha

urdhvam jigatu bheshajam

sham no astu dvipade

sham chatushpade

Om shantih shantih shantihi

We worship and pray to the Supreme Lord for the welfare of all beings. May all miseries and shortcomings leave us forever so that we may always sing for the Lord during the holy fire ceremonies. May all medicinal herbs grow in potency so that all diseases may be cured. May the gods rain peace on us. May all the two-legged creatures be happy, and may all the four-legged creatures also be happy. May there be peace in the hearts of all beings in all realms.

Text One

Om sahasra shirsha purushaha

sahasrakshas sahasrapat

sa bhumim vishvato vritva

atyatishthad dhashangulam

The Purusha (the Supreme Being) has a thousand heads, a thousand eyes and a thousand feet. He has enveloped this world from all sides and has (even) transcended it by ten angulas or inches.

Text Two

purusha evedagam sarvam

yadbhutam yaccha bhavyam

utamritatva syeshanaha

yadanne natirohati

All this is verily the Purusha. All that which existed in the past or will come into being in the future (is also the Purusha). Also, he is the Lord of immortality. That which grows profusely by food (is also the Purusha).

Text Three

etavanasya mahima

ato jyayagamshcha purushaha

padosya vishva bhutani

tripadasya mritam divi

So much is His greatness. However, the Purusha is greater than this. All the beings form only a quarter (part of) Him. The three-quarter part of His, which is eternal, is established in the spiritual domain.

Text Four

tripadurdhva udaitpurushaha

padosyeha bhavatpunaha

tato vishvajya kramat

sashana ashane abhi

The Purusha with the three-quarters (of His energy) ascended above (the spiritual energy). His one quarter of material energy becomes this creation again (and again). Then He pervades this universe comprising a variety of sentient beings and insentient objects.

Text Five

tasmad viradajayata

virajo adhi purushah

sa jato atyarichyata

pashchad bhumimatho puraha

From Him (the Adipurusha or original Supreme Being) was born the Virat (or Virat Purusha, the immense universal form). Making this Virat as the substratum (another) purusha (or being, Brahma) (was born). As soon as he was born, he multiplied himself. Later, he created this earth and then, the bodies (of the living beings).

Text Six

yatpurushena havisha

deva yajnam atanvata

vasanto asyasidajyam

grishma idhmash sharaddhavihi

When the devas (the demigods or beings of light) performed a yajna (or sacrificial ritual), using the Purusha as the havis (sacrificial material) for the yajna (ritual), the Vasanta (spring) became the ajya (ghee), the Grishma (summer) served as idhma (pieces of wood) and the sharad (autumn) filled the place of havis (oblatory material like the purodasha or rice-cake).

Text Seven

saptasyasan paridhayaha

trissapta samidhah kritaha

deva yadjajnam tanvanaha

abadhnan purusham pashum

For this (yajna or spiritual ceremony) there were seven paridhis (fuel pieces serving as borders). And, twenty-one items were made the samit or sacrificial fuel sticks. When the devas were performing this yajna or ceremony, they tied the purusha (himself) as the pashu (sacrificial animal).

Text Eight

tam yajnam barhishipraukshan

purusham jatamagrataha

tena deva ayajantaha

sadhya rishayashchaye

The devas, the sadhyas and the rishis performed the sacrifice by using that Purusha as the means of yajna, the Purusha who had been born in the beginning, after sprinkling him with water by the barhis (or sacrificial grass).

Text Nine

tasmad yajnat sarvahutaha

sambhritam vrishadajyam

pashugamstya gashchakre

vayavyan aranyan gramashcaye

From that yajna (or sacrificial ritual) wherein the Cosmic Being was Himself the oblation, was produced the prasajya (or curds mixed with ghee). Birds flying in the air, wild animals of the forest as also the domesticated animals of the villages were also produced.

Text Ten

tasmad yajnat sarvahutaha

richassamani jijignire

chandhagamsi jijignire tasmat

yajus tasmad ajayata

From that yajna (or sacrifice) wherein the Cosmic Being was Himself the oblation, were born the riks (the mantras of the Rig-veda) and the samans (the mantras of the Sama-veda). From that (yajna) the metres (like Gayatri) were born. From that (yajna again) the yujas (the Yajur-veda) was born.

Text Eleven

tasmadashva ajayata

ye ke cobhaya dataha

gavo ha jijignire tasmat

tasmad jnata ajavayaha

From that were born the horses, as also animals (like donkeys and mules) which have two rows of teeth. From that were born the cattle. From that (again) were born goats and sheep.

Text Twelve

yatpurusham vyadadhuhu

kadhita vyakalpayan

mukham kimasya kau bahu

kavuru padavuchayate

(Now some questions are raised by the sages:) When the gods decided to (mentally) sacrifice the Viratpurusha (and produce further creation), in how many ways did they do it? What became of his face or mouth? What became of his two arms? What became of His two thighs? What were (the products of) the two feet called?

Text Thirteen

brahmanosya mukhamasit

bahu rajanyah kritaha

uru tadasya yadvaishyaha

padhyagam shudro ajayata

From His face (or the mouth) came the brahmanas. From His two arms came the rajanya (the kshatriyas). From His two thighs came the vaishyas. From His two feet came the shudras.

Text Fourteen

chandrama manaso jataha

chakshoh suryo ajayata

mukhad indrash chagnishcha

pranadvayur ajayata

From His mind was born the moon. From His two eyes was born the sun. From His mouth were born Indra and Agni. From His breath was born the air.

Text Fifteen

nabhya asidanta riksham

shirshno dyauh samavartata

padhyam bhumirdishash shrotrat

tada lokagamm akalpayan

From (His) navel was produced the antariksha (the space between the earth and the heavens). Dyuloka (or heaven) came into existence from His head. The bhumi (the earth) evolved out of His feet, and deek (or spacial directions) from His ears. Similarly (the demigods) produced the worlds (too).

Text Sixteen

vedahametam purusham mahantam

adityavarnam tamasastu pare

sarvani rupani vichitya dhiraha

namani kritva abhivadan yadaste

"I know (through intuitive experience) this great Purusha (the Supreme Being), the wise one, who, having created the various forms and the nomenclatures (for those forms), deals with them by those names, and who is beyond darkness and is brilliant like the sun."

Text Seventeen

dhata purastadya mudajahara

shakrah pravidvan pradishashcha tasraha

tamevam vidvan amrita iha bhavati

nanyah pantha ayanaya vidyate

In the ancient days, Prajapati (Brahma) praised Him. Indra who knows all the four quarters also spoke about Him. Anyone who knows Him thus, will become immortal even in this life. For attaining liberation there is no other path (than knowledge of this Purusha, the Supreme Lord).

Text Eighteen

yajnena yajnam ayajanta devaha

tani dharmani pradhamanyasan

te ha nakam mahimanas sacante

yatra purve sadhyah santi devaha

The (demi)gods worshiped (the Supreme Creator in the form of) yajna through yajna (sacrifical ceremonies). Those very processes became the primary dharmas (laws guiding humanity). Those great ones attain that heaven where the ancient devas (demigods) and sadhyas live.

Text Nineteen

adbhyas sambhutah prithivyai rasacca

vishvakarmanas samavartatadhi

tasya tvashta vidadhad rupameti

tatpurushasya vishvamajanamagre

The Viratpurusha manifested Himself from out of (the all-pervading) water as also the essence of the element of earth. This Viratpurusha was born out of the greatness of the Paramapurusha, the Creator. The (Paramapurusha, known as) Tvashta engaged Himself in the act of creating (the fourteen planetary systems), (which form of the expanded) figure (of the Viratpurusha). (Thus) the entire creation (related to the Viratpurusha) came into existence in the very beginning of creation.

Text Twenty

vedahametam purusham mahantam

adityavarnam tamasah parastat

tamevam vidvan amrita iha bhavati

nanyah pantha vidyate'yanaya

"I have known that great Purusha (Supreme Being) who is brilliant like the sun and who is beyond all darkness. One who knows Him thus becomes immortal (even) here. There is no other path for liberation than this."

Text Twenty-one

prajapatishcharati garbhe antaha

ajayamano bahudha vijayate

tasya dhirah parijananti yonim

marichinam padamicchanti vedhasaha

Prajapati (the Supreme Creator) moves inside the cosmic womb. (Though) unborn He takes birth in a variety of ways. The wise ones know His (real nature) as the origin (of the universe). The (secondary) creators desire to attain the positions of Marichi and others.

Text Twenty-two

yo devebhya atapati

yo devanam purohitaha

purvo yo devebhyo jataha

namo ruchaya brahmaye

Obeisances to Him, the self-luminous Brahman, who shines for the (demi)gods, who is the leader of the rituals of the gods and who was born even before the gods.

Text Twenty-three

rucham brahmam janayantaha

deva agre tadabruvan

yastvaivam brahmano vidyat

tasya deva asanvashe

In the beginning of creation, the gods, manifesting the light of Brahman, addressed Brahman thus: "That brahmana who realizes (You) thus, all the gods will come under his control."

Twenty-four

hrishcha te lakshmishcha patnyau

ahoratre parshve

nakshatrani rupam

ashvinau vyattam

ishtam manishana

amun manishana

sarvam manishana

Om shanti shanti shantihi

O Purusha! The goddesses Hri (modesty) and Sri (Lakshmi, wealth) are Your consorts. Day and night are Your lateral limbs. The stars are Your form. The Ashvins are your widely opened (mouth). (O Purusha) fulfill our desire for self-knowledge as also our desire for the enjoyments of this world (like longevity, cows, and horses). Give us all that we need. Om, let there be peace, peace, peace.

2538621350?profile=original

• Volunteer

2538621373?profile=originalPrayers in Glorification of the Spiritual Master

(This is for the spiritual master who is in the Vaishnava disciplic line from Lord Krishna)

"At the Yogapitha [birthplace of Lord Caitanya, an incarnation of Lord Krishna] in Sri Mayapur in the spiritual abode of Navadvipa, Lord Gaurasundar [Lord Caitanya] is sitting on a jeweled throne. On His right is Lord Nityananda [incarnation of Lord Balarama, Krishna's brother]; on His left is Sri Gadadhara [incarnation of Radharani]. In front with folded hands are Sri Advaita [incarnation of Lord Vishnu] and Srivasa [incarnation of NaradaMuni], who is holding an umbrella over Their heads. On a jeweled platform below Lord Gauranga's, Srila Prabhupada is sitting."

tvam gopika vrisharaves tanayantike 'se

sevadhikarini guro nija-pada-padme

dasyam pradaya kuru mam vraja-kanane shri-

radhanghri-sevana-rase sukhinim sukhabdhau

"O beloved spiritual master, you are always in the presence of the cowherd girl Radha, the daughter of King Vrishabhanu. Please award me service at your lotus-like feet, which are the proprietors of devotional service. Please place me in the ocean of joy by bestowing upon me happiness in the mellows of service at the feet of Sri Radha in the groves of Vraja Dhama."

mukam karoti vachalam

pangum langhayate girim

yat-kripa tam aham vande

shri-gurum dina-taranam

"I offer my respectful obeisances unto my spiritual master, the deliverer of the fallen souls. His mercy turns the dumb into eloquent speakers and enables the lame to cross mountains."

om ajnana-timirandhasya

jnananjana-shalakaya

chakshur unmilitam yena

tasmai shri-gurave namaha

"I offer my respectful obeisances unto my spiritual master, who has opened my eyes, which were blinded by the darkness of ignorance, with the torchlight of knowledge."

radha-sammukha-samsaktim

sakhi-sanga-nivasinim

tvam aham satatam vande

madhavashraya-vigraham

"O spiritual master, I continually offer my obeisances unto you, who are always in the presence of Srimate Radharani and very much devoted to Her. You always reside in the association of Her confidantes, the gopis, and you are the abode of loving devotion to Krishna."

nama-shreshtham manum api shachi-putram atra svarupam

rupam tasyagrajam uru-purim mathurim goshthavatim

radha-kundam giri-varam aho radhika-madhavasham

prapto yasya prathita-kripaya shri-gurum tam nato 'smi

"I bow down to the beautiful lotus feet of my spiritual master, by whose causeless mercy I have obtained the supreme holy name, the divine mantra, the service of the son of Shachimata [Lord Caitanya], the association of Shrila Svarupa Damodara, Rupa Gosvami, and his older brother Sanatana Gosvami, the supreme abode of Mathura, the blissful abode of Vrindavana, the divine Radha Kunda and Govardhana Hill, and the desire within my heart for the loving service of Sri Radhika and Madhava [Krishna] in Vrindavana."

he guro jnana-da dina-bandho

svananda-datah karunaika-sindho

vrindavanasina hitavatara

prasida radha-pranaya-prachara

"O spiritual master, O giver of divine wisdom, O friend of the fallen, you are the giver of your own bliss and you are the only ocean of mercy. Although dwelling in Vrindavana, you have descended for the welfare of fallen souls like myself and you are preaching the divine love of Radha for Krishna. Please be kind upon me."

amsho bhagavato 'smy aham

sada daso 'smi sarvatha

tat-kripapakshako nityam

tat-preshthasat karomi svam

"I am a tiny part and parcel of the Supreme Lord and I am always and in every way His eternal servant. As I am always hoping for His mercy and kindness, I offer myself to His most dear servitor, my spiritual master."

vancha-kalpa-tarubhyash cha

kripa-sindhubhya eva cha

patitanam pavanebhyo

vaishnavebhyo namo namaha

"I offer my respectful obeisances unto all the Vaishnava devotees of the Lord. They are just like desire trees who can fulfill the desire of everyone. They are oceans of mercy and are the purifiers of the fallen souls."

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare

Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

Sri Sri Gurvashtaka

(Glories of the Spiritual Master, sung for early morning mangala arati,

by Srila Vishvanatha Chakravarti Thakura)

(1)

samsara-davanala-lidha-loka

tranaya karunya-ghanaghanatvam

praptasya kalyana-gunarnavasya

vande guroh shri-charanaravindam

(2)

mahaprabhoh kirtana-nritya-gita-

vaditra-madyan-manaso rasena

romancha-kampashru-taranga-bhajo

(3)

shri-vigraharadhana-nitya-nana-

shringara-tan-mandira-marjanadau

yuktasya bhaktamsh cha niyunjato 'pi

(4)

chatur-vidha-shri-bhagavat-prasada-

svadv-anna-triptan hari-bhakta-sanghan

kritvaiva triptim bhajatah sadaiva

(5)

shri-radhika-madhavayor apara-

madhurya-lila-guna-rupa-namnam

prati-kshanasvadana-lolupasya

(6)

nikunja-yuno rati-keli-siddhyai

ya yalibhir yuktir apekshaniya

tatrati-dakshyad ati-vallabhasya

(7)

sakshad-dharitvena samasta-shastrair

uktas tatha bhavyata eva sadbhih

kintu prabhor yah priya eva tasya

(8)

yasya prasadad bhagavat-prasado

yasyaprasadan na gatih kuto 'pi

dhyayan stuvams tasya yashas tri-sandhyam

(9)

srimad-guror ashtakam etad uccair

brahme muhurte pathati prayatnat

yas tena vrindavana-natha-sakshat-

sevaiva labhya janusha 'nta eva

Translation

(1) The spiritual master is receiving benediction from the ocean of mercy. Just as a cloud pours water on a forest fire to extinguish it, so the spiritual master delivers the materially afflicted world by extinguishing the blazing fire of material existence. I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of such a spiritual master, who is an ocean of auspicious qualities.

(2) Chanting the holy name, dancing in ecstasy, singing, and playing musical instruments, the spiritual master is always gladdened by the sankirtana movement of Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. Because he is relishing the mellows of pure devotion within his mind, sometimes his hair stands on end, he feels quivering in his body, and tears flow from his eyes like waves. I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of such a spiritual master.

(3) The spiritual master is always engaged in the temple worship of Shri Shri Radha and Krishna. He also engages his disciples in such worship. They dress the Deities in beautiful clothes and ornaments, clean Their temple, and perform other similar worship of the Lord. I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of such a spiritual master.

(4) The spiritual master is always offering Krishna four kinds of delicious food [analyzed as that which is licked, chewed, drunk, and sucked]. When the spiritual master sees that the devotees are satisfied by eating bhagavat-prasada, he is satisfied. I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of such a spiritual master.

(5) The spiritual master is always eager to hear and chant about the unlimited conjugal pastimes of Radhika and Madhava, and Their qualities, names, and forms. The spiritual master aspires to relish these at every moment. I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of such a spiritual master.

(6) The spiritual master is very dear, because he is expert in assisting the gopis, who at different times make different tasteful arrangements for the perfection of Radha and Krishna's conjugal loving affairs within the groves of Vrindavana. I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of such a spiritual master.

(7) The spiritual master is to be honored as much as the Supreme Lord, because he is the most confidential servitor of the Lord. This is acknowledged in all revealed scriptures and followed by all authorities. Therefore I offer my humble obeisances unto the lotus feet of such a spiritual master, who is a bona fide representative of Shri Hari [Krishna].

(8) By the mercy of the spiritual master one receives the benediction of Krishna. Without the grace of the spiritual master, one cannot make any advancement. Therefore, I should always remember and praise the spiritual master. At least three times a day I should offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of my a spiritual master.

(9) That person who very attentively recites this ashtakam to Sri Gurudeva during the brahma muhurta is sure to achieve direct service to the lotus feet of Sri Krishna, the very life and soul of Vrindavana (Vrindavana-natha), upon attaining his vastu-siddhi, or pure spiritual form. 

Sri Guru-vandana

(Sung during Guru-puja, worship of the spiritual master, by Shrila Narottama dasa Thakura)

(1)

shri-guru-charana-padma, kevala-bhakati-sadma

bando mui savadhana mate

jahara prasade bhai, e bhava toriya jai,

krishna-prapti hoy jaha ha'te

(2)

guru-mukha-padma-vakya, chittete koriya aikya

ar na koriho mane asha

shri-guru-charane rati, ei se uttama-gati

je prasade pure sarva asha

(3)

chakhu-dan dilo jei, janme janme prabhu sei

divya-jnan hride prokashito

prema-bhakti jaha hoite, avidya vinasha jate

vede gay jahara charito

(4)

shri-guru karuna-sindhu, adhama janara bandhu

lokanath lokera jivana

ha ha prabhu koro doya, deho more pada-chaya

ebe jasha ghushuk tribhavana

jaya jaya prabhupada! jaya jaya gurudeva!

Translation

(1) The lotus feet of our spiritual master are the only way by which we can attain pure devotional service. I bow to his lotus feet with great awe and reverence. By his grace one can cross the ocean of material suffering and obtain the mercy of Krishna.

(2) My only wish is to have my consciousness purified by the words emanating from his lotus mouth. Attachment to his lotus feet is the perfection that fulfills all desires.

(3) He opens my darkened eyes and fills my heart with transcendental knowledge. He is my Lord birth after birth. From him ecstatic prema emanates; by him ignorance is destroyed. The Vedic scriptures sing of his character.

(4) Our spiritual master is the ocean of mercy, the friend of the poor, and the lord and master of the devotees. O master! Be merciful unto me. Give me the shade of your lotus feet. Your fame is spread all over the three worlds. We take shelter of your lotus feet. You are the friend of the most fallen.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada! All glories to Gurudeva!

• Volunteer

Recited Before Reading Krishna Book

krishna krishna krishna krishna krishna krishna krishna he

krishna krishna krishna krishna krishna krishna krishna he

krishna krishna krishna krishna krishna krishna raksha mam

krishna krishna krishna krishna krishna krishna pahi mam

rama raghava rama raghava rama raghava raksha mam

krishna keshava krishna keshava krishna keshava pahi mam

O Lord Krishna, please protect me and maintain me. O Lord Rama, descendant of King Raghu, please protect me. O Krishna, O Keshava, killer of the Keshi demon, please maintain me.

• Volunteer

Additional Pranama Mantras

(These, along with the previous ones listed above, are often used during pushpa abhisheka ceremonies)

Sri Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Pranati

namo om vishnu-padaya krishna-preshthaya bhutale

shrimate bhaktisiddhanta-sarasvati namine

I offer my respectful obeisances unto His Divine Grace Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati, who is very dear to Lord Krishna, having taken shelter of His lotus feet.

shri-varshabhanavi-devi-dayitaya kripabdhaye

krishna-sambandha-vijnana-dayine prabhave namaha

I offer my respectful obeisances to Sri Varshabhanavi-devi-dayita dasa [another name of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati], who is favored by Srimati Radharani and who is the ocean of transcendental mercy and the deliverer of the science of Krishna.

madhuryojjvala-premadhya-sri-rupanuga-bhaktida-

sri-gaura-karuna-shakti-vigrahaya namo 'stu te

I offer my respectful obeisances unto you, the personified energy of Sri Chaitanya's mercy, who delivers devotional service which is enriched with conjugal love of Radha and Krishna, coming exactly in the line of revelation of Srila Rupa Goswami.

namas te gaura-vani-shri-murtaye dina-tarine

rupanuga-viruddhapasiddhanta-dhvanta-harine

I offer my respectful obeisances unto you, who are the personified teachings of Lord Chaitanya. You are the deliverer of the fallen souls. You do not tolerate any statement which is against the teachings of devotional service enunciated by Srila Rupa Goswami.

Srila Gaurakishora Pranati

namo gaura-kishoraya sakshad-vairagya-murtaye

vipralambha-rasambhode padambujaya te namaha

I offer my respectful obeisances unto Gaurakishora dasa Babaji Maharaja [the spiritual master of Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati], who is renunciation personified. He is always merged in a feeling of separation and intense love of Krishna.

Srila Bhaktivinoda Pranati

namo bhaktivinodaya sac-cid-ananda-namine

gaura-shakti-svarupaya rupanuga-varaya te

I offer my respectful obeisances unto Saccidananda Bhaktivinoda, who is transcendental energy of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He is a strict follower of the Gosvamis, headed by Srila Rupa.

SrilaJagannatha Pranati

gauravirbhava-bhumes tvam nirdeshta saj-jana-priyaha

vaishnava-sarvabhaumah sri-jagannathaya te namaha

I offer my respectful obeisances to Jagannatha dasa Babaji, who is respected by the entire Vaishnava community and who discovered the place where Lord Caitanya appeared.

Sri Gauranga Pranama

namo maha-vadanyaya krishna-prema-pradaya te

krishnaya krishna-caitanya-namne gaura-tvise namaha

O most munificent incarnation! You are Krishna Himself appearing as Sri Krishna Caitanya Mahaprabhu. You have assumed the golden color of Srimati Radharani, and You are widely distributing pure love of Krishna. We offer our respectful obeisances unto You.

Sri Pancha-tattva Pranama

pancha-tattvatmakam krishnam bhakta-rupa-svarupakam

bhaktavataram bhaktakhyam namami bhakta-shaktikam

I offer my obeisances unto the Supreme Lord, Krishna, who is nondifferent from His features as a devotee, devotional incarnation, devotional manifestation, pure devotee, and devotional energy.

Sambandhadhideva Pranama

jayatam suratau pangor mama manda-mater gati

mat-sarvasva-padambhojau radha-madana-mohanau

Glory to the all-merciful Radha and Madana-mohana! I am lame and ill advised, yet they are my directors, and Their lotus feet are everything to me.

Abhidheyadhideva Pranama

divyad-vrindaranya-kalpa-drumadhaha

shrimad-ratnagara-simhasana-sthau

shrimad-radha-shrila-govinda-devau

preshthalibhih sevyamanau smarami

In a temple of jewels in Vrindavana, underneath a desire tree, Sri Sri Radha-Govinda, served by their most confidential associates, sit upon an effulgent throne. I offer my humble obeisances unto Them.

Prayojanadhideva Pranama

shriman rasa-rasarambhi vamshi-vata-tata-sthitaha

karshan venu-svanair gopir gopinathaha shriye 'stu naha

Sri Srila Gopinatha, who originated the transcendental mellow of the rasa dance, stands on the shore in Vamshivata and attracts the attention of the cowherd damsels with the sound of His celebrated flute. May they all confer upon us their benediction.

• Volunteer

Mantras Chanted Before Class

Om namah bhagavate vasudevaya

I offer my obeisances to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Vasudeva.

narayanam namaskritya

naram chaiva narottamam

devim sarasvatim vyasam

tato jayam udirayet

Before reciting this Srimad-Bhagavatam, which is the very means of conquest, one should offer respectful obeisances unto the Personality of Godhead, Narayana, unto Nara-narayana Rishi, the supermost human being, unto Mother Sarasvati, the goddess of learning, and unto Srila Vyasadeva, the author. (Srimad-Bhagavatam 1.2.4)

Shrinvatam sva-kathah krsnah

punya-shravana-kirtanah

hridy antah stho hy abhadrani

vidhunoti suhrit satam

Sri Krishna, the Personality of Godhead, who is the Paramatma in everyone's heart and the benefactor of the truthful devotee, cleanses desire for material enjoyment from the heart of the devotee who has developed the urge to hear His messages, which are in themselves virtuous when properly heard and chanted. (Srimad-Bhagavatam 1.2.17)

nashta-prayeshu abhadreshu

nityam bhagavata-sevaya

bhagavaty uttama-shloke

bhaktir bhavati naishthiki

By regular attendance in classes on the Bhagavatam and by rendering service to the pure devotee, all that is troublesome to the heart is almost completely destroyed, and loving service unto the Personality of Godhead, who is praised with transcendental songs, is established as an irrevocable fact.

Mantras Chanted Before Class Commentary

Sri Guru Pranama

Om ajnana-timirandhasya    jnananjana-shalakaya

chakshur unmilitam yena    tasmai shri-guruve namaha

I was born in the darkest of ignorance, and my spiritual master opened my eyes with the torch of knowledge. I offer my respectful obeisances unto him.

Sri Rupa Pranama

shri-chaitanya-mano 'bhishtam    sthapitam yena bhu-tale

svayam rupah kada mahyam    dadati sva-padantikam

When will Srila Rupa Gosvami Prabhupada, who has established within this material world the mission to fulfill the desire of Lord Chaitanya, give me shelter under his lotus feet?

Mangalacarana

vande 'ham shri-guroh shri-yuta-pada-kamalam shri-gurun vaishnavams cha

shri-rupam sagrajatam saha-gana-raghunathanvitam tam sa-jivam

sadvaitam savadhutam parijana-sahitam krishna-chaitanya-devam

shri-radha-krishna-padan saha-gana-lalita-shri-vishakhanvitamsh cha

I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of my spiritual master and unto the feet of all Vaishnavas.  I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of Shrila Rupa Gosvami along with his elder brother Sanatana Gosvami, as well as Raghunatha Dasa and Raghunatha Bhatta, Gopala Bhatta, and Shrila Jiva Gosvami. I offer my respectful obeisances to Lord Krishna Chaitanya and Lord Nityananda, along with Advaita Acharya, Gadadhara, Shrivasa, and other associates. I offer my respectful obeisances to Shrimati Radharani, and Shri Krishna along with Their associates, Shri Lalita and Vishakha.

Sri Krishna Pranama

he krishna karuna-sindho    dina bandho jagat pate

gopesha gopika-kanta    radha-kanta namo 'stu te

O my dear Krishna, You are the friend of the distressed and the source of creation. You are the master of the gopis and the lover of Radharani. I offer my respectful obeisances unto You.

Sri Radha Pranama

tapta-kanchana-gaurangi    radhe vrindavaneshvari

vrishabhanu-sute devi    pranamami hari-priye

I offer my respects to Radharani whose bodily complexion is like molten gold and who is the Queen of Vrindavana. You are the daughter of King Vrishabhanu, and You are very dear to Lord Krishna.

Sri Vaishnava Pranama

vancha-kalpatarubhyash cha    kripa-sindhubhya eva cha

patitanam pavanebhyo    vaishnavebhyo namo namaha

I offer my respectful obeisances unto all the Vaishnava devotees of the Lord who can fulfill the desires of everyone, just like desire trees, and who are full of compassion for the fallen souls.

Pancha-tattva Maha-mantra

shri krishna chaitanya prabhu nityananda

shri advaita gadadhara shrivasadi-gaura-bhakta-vrinda

I offer my obeisances to Shri Krishna Chaitanya, Prabhu Nityananda, Sri Advaita, Gadadhara, Shrivasa and all others in the line of devotion.

Hare Krishna,  Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare

Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

• Volunteer

2538485103?profile=originalPrema-dhvani Prayers

* jaya om visnu-pada paramahamsa parivrajakacarya astottara-sata sri srimad
    a.c. bhaktivedanta svami maharaja srila prabhupada--ki jaya. 

All glories to the acarya Om Visnu-pada 108 Tridandi Gosvami A. C.
    Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, who travels everywhere, preaching the glories
    of Hari, and who is situated on the highest platform of sannyasa. *
    ISKCON-Founder-Acarya Srila Prabhupada--ki jaya. 

All glories to Srila Prabhupada, the Founder-Acarya of the International
    Society for Krsna Consciousness. * jaya om visnu-pada paramahamsa
    parivrajakacarya astottara-sata sri srimad bhaktisiddhanta sarasvati gosvami
    maharaja prabhupada--ki jaya. 

All glories to the acarya Om Visnu-pada 108 Tridandi Gosvami
    Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Prabhupada, who travels across the earth, preaching
    the glories of Hari, and who is situated on the highest platform of sannyasa. 
    * jaya om visnu-pada srila gaurakisora dasa babaji maharaja--ki jaya.

All glories to Srila Gaurakisora dasa Babaji. * jaya om visnu-pada srila
    saccidananda bhaktivinoda thakura--ki jaya.

All glories to Srila Sac-cid-ananda Bhaktivinoda Thakura. 

* jaya om visnu-pada vaisnava-sarvabhauma srila jagannatha dasa babaji
    maharaja--ki jaya. 

All glories to Vaisnava-Sarvabhauma Srila Jagannatha dasa Babaji. * jaya
    sri rupa sanatana bhatta-raghunatha sri jiva gopala bhatta dasa raghunatha
    sad-gosvami prabhu--ki jaya. 

All glories to the six Gosvamis, namely, Sri Rupa, Sanatana, Raghunatha
    Bhatta, Jiva, Gopala Bhatta and Raghunatha Dasa. * namacarya srila haridasa
    thakura--ki jaya. All glories to the Namacarya Srila Haridasa Thakura. 
    * prem-se kaho sri-krsna-caitanya prabhu nityananda sri advaita, gadadhara,
    srivasadi gaura-bhakta-vrnda--ki jaya. Call out with love the names Sri
    Krsna Caitanya, Prabhu Nityananda, Sri Advaita, Sri Gadadhara, Srivasa and all
    the devotees of Lord Caitanya. 

* sri sri radha-krsna, gopa-gopinatha, syama-kunda, radha-kunda
    giri-govardhana--ki jaya. 

All glories to Radha and Krsna, the cowherd boys and girls, the cows,
    Syama-kunda, Radha-kunda and Govardhana Hill. (One may glorify the Deities
    of the temple at this time.) 

* sri mayapur dhama--ki jaya. All glories to Sri Mayapur-dhama. 

* sri vrndavana dhama--ki jaya. All glories to Sri Vrndavana-dhama. 

* ganga-mayi--ki jaya. All glories to Ganga-devi. * yamuna-mayi--ki
    jaya. All glories to Yamuna-devi. 

* bhakti-devi--ki jaya. All glories to Bhakti-devi. 

* tulasi-devi--ki jaya. All glories to Tulasi-devi. * ananta koti
    vaisnava-vrnda--ki jaya. All glories to the unlimited millions of
    Vaisnavas. * sri hari-nama sankirtana--ki jaya. All glories to the
    congregational chanting of the holy name of Hari. * grantha-raja
    srimad-bhagavatam--ki jaya. Srila Prabhupada's Transcendental Book
    Distribution--ki jaya! All glories to the king of books,
    Srimad-Bhagavatam. 

* samaveta bhakta-vrnda--ki jaya. All glories to the assembled devotees.

* gaura-premanande hari-haribol. Chant the names Hari! Hari! in the
    ecstasy of Caitanya-prema. * All glories to the assembled devotees. [three
    times] 

* All glories to Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga. 

* All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

• Volunteer

2538479932?profile=originalPrema-Dhvani Prayers.‏

(Someone says these prayers after the arati, while everyone joins in with the "Jaya" at the end of each line. This is a very basic rendition, while additional lines and obeisances to other personalities and holy places can be said as well.)

1. Jaya-nitya-lila-pravishta om Vishnu-pada paramahamsa parivrajakacharya ashtottara-shata Shri Srimad His Divine Grace Srila A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaja Prabhupada ki jaya.

2. Jaya om Vishnu-pada paramahamsa parivrajakacharya ashtottara-shata Shri Srimad Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Goswami Maharaja Prabhupada ki jaya.

3. Ananta-kotivaishnava-vrinda ki jaya.

4. Namacharya Haridasa Thakura ki jaya

5. Iskcon founder acharya Srila Prabhupada ki jaya.

6. Premse kaho Shri-Krishna-Caitanya, Prabhu Nityananda, jaya Advaita, Gadadhara, Shrivasadi-gaura-bhakta-vrinda ki jaya.

7. Shri-Shri-Radha-Krishna Gopa-Gopinatha, Shyama Kund, Radha Kund, Girigovardhana ki jaya.

8. Vrindavana-dhama ki jaya.

9. Mathura-dhama ki jaya.

10. Navadvipa-dhama ki jaya.

11. Jagannatha-puri dhama ki jaya.

12. Ganga-mayi ki jaya

13. Yamuna-mayi ki jaya.

14. Tulasi-devi ki jaya.

15. Bhakti-devi ki jaya.

16. Sankirtana-yajna ki jaya.

17. Brihad-mridanga ki jaya.

18. Samaveta-bhakta-vrinda ki jaya.

19. Gaura-premananda Hari Hari bol,

20. All glories to the assembled devotees. (Hare Krishna) All glories to the assembled devotees. (Hare Krishna) All glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga.

This reply was deleted.