Recently, a Male Vaishnava Monastery/Farm Community project has been started in Europe, Latvia. You can find more information about this project here:
Owning another rural property some distance from the Male Monastery property, my husband and I offered to be a part of this project. It has been mercifully suggested by the project leaders to develop a Vaishnavi Nun Monastery/Women devotional school and training center on our property. Very happy to receive such service, we are requesting all devotees, especially women, to kindly share their thoughts, ideas, desires, concerns, questions etc. about such a project. As soon as possible we will develop a web page on this project.
Some of the ideas are:
1) A possibility for all devotee and interested women to attend devotional meetings, programs, seminars, courses etc.;
2)Develop online devotional courses that all devotee and interested women around the globe can take;
3) Organize retreats for Vaishnavis;
4) Offer a possibility to interested devotee women to stay for training periods of 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 1 year etc.;
5) Ultimately, offer a possibility for very dedicated and commited women to serve for their whole lifetime as a Vaishnavi Nun;
6) Offer devotional support for women in crisis situations
We are highly appreciating your comments on this!
Your humble servants