I had the good fortune and pleasure to have met this incredible ISKCON Artist way back in 1988, or so. I was introduced to her at the Sri Sri Radha Krishna Mandir Temple in Brooklyn New York, as she was there for some purpose or another. We had a lovely little chat about Art, KRSNA, and such. Being as I am an artist, and knew a lot about art history and such, I knew that I was in the presence of a great, great contemporary artist and visionary. ISKCON owes a great deal to this humble devotee, for her ceaseless outpouring of creative genius all dedicated fully to Srila Prabhuapada and Lord Krishna.

Please take a few minutes to view this wonderful website and video of this inspiring spiritual artist.

Hare Krishna/Hari Bol!

http://www.bhaktiart.net/?page=index

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jadurani Dasi was in Los Angleles when I joined in 76, Prabhupada had authorized that she could give morning class and lead kirtan which she did. Mukunda also came to Los Angeles shortly after as well. I was present when Srila Prabhupada came to LA in June of 76 for 10 days

• Dear Prabhuji,

All I can say is wow!!! To have been there in the early days when Prabhupada was with us! I am greatly honored and humbled by your response to my discussion. 

Thank you for your friendliness 

Haribol :) 

This reply was deleted.