Volunteer

Devotee: Is a seed conscious, Prabhupāda?

Prabhupāda: That is another thing. Everything is conscious. First of all, even gross manifestation we cannot understand, what to speak of consciousness. That is different thing. According to our philosophy, everything has got consciousness. Just like this tree has got consciousness.

(Morning walk-------Los Angeles).

Harikesa: Is desire a function of consciousness?

Prabhupāda: Yes. Unless there is desire, how it is living?

(Morning walk------Vrndavana).

Interviewer: Is your philosophy, your approach to consciousness, based on the Gītā?

Prabhupāda: Yes. Yes, Bhagavad-gītā. This Kṛṣṇa consciousness means practical understanding of Bhagavad-gītā. This is the sum and substance. I thank you for your capturing the idea. Bhagavad-gītā is the sum and substance of the whole Vedic literature, and it is very nicely explained, things as they are.

(Interview--------Los Angeles).

Young man (3): May I ask this, Swami, as you said after. Have you yourself reached the superconscious state, or the Christ consciousness state?

Prabhupāda: Why don't you come and sit down here. Yes. What is your question?

Young man (3): I asked, Swami, that you have yourself reached this Christ consciousness or superconscious state and then talked with the Divine.

Prabhupāda: It is not very difficult. You can also do that. It is the easiest process. What Christ consciousness? What did Christ say? That you surrender unto God. Did he say anything more than this?

(Lecture-------seattle).

Svarūpa Dāmodara: Molecule has consciousness?

Prabhupāda: Yes, everything has consciousness, but it is covered. The degree is of covering.

(Morning walk-------Los Angeles).

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.