Volunteer

PRAYERS FROM THE SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM. part 10.

daṣṭaḿ janaḿ sampatitaḿ bile 'sminkālāhinā kṣudra-sukhoru-tarṣamsamuddharainaḿ kṛpayāpavargyairvacobhir āsiñca mahānubhāvaO almighty Lord, please be merciful and uplift this hopeless living entity who has fallen into the dark hole of material existence, where the snake of time has bitten him. In spite of such abominable conditions, this poor living entity has tremendous desire to relish the most insignificant material happiness. Please save me, my Lord, by pouring down the nectar of Your instructions, which awaken one to spiritual freedom.bhave bhave yathā bhaktiḥpādayos tava jāyatetathā kuruṣva deveśanāthas tvaḿ no yataḥ prabhoO Lord of lords, O master, please grant us pure devotional service at Your lotus feet, life after life.nāma-sańkīrtanaḿ yasyasarva-pāpa praṇāśanampraṇāmo duḥkha-śamanastaḿ namāmi hariḿ paramI offer my respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Lord, Hari, the congregational chanting of whose holy names destroys all sinful reactions, and the offering of obeisances unto whom relieves all material suffering.tāvad rāgādayaḥ stenāstāvat kārā-gṛhaḿ gṛhamtāvan moho 'ńghri-nigaḍoyāvat kṛṣṇa na te janāḥMy dear Lord Kṛṣṇa, until people become Your devotees, their material attachments and desires remain thieves, their homes remain prisons, and their affectionate feelings for their family members remain foot-shackles.jñāna-vijñāna-nīdhayebrahmaṇe 'nanta-śaktayeaguṇāyāvikārāyanamas te prākṛtāya caObeisances unto You, the Absolute Truth, who are the reservoir of all transcendental consciousness and potency and the possessor of unlimited energies. Although completely free of material qualities and transformations, You are the prime mover of material nature.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.