Pranam dearest devotee. Hare Krishna.
1. Why judge people ? They are who they are and we are
who we are. Why not judge ourselves ? This is better.
2. We can observe regularly what thoughts we entertain in the mind
and judge whether they are bad thoughts or pure thoughts.
3. We can also observe regularly what feelings we have in our consciousness
and see if they are feelings of envy, jealousy, grudge, malice, hate,
or feelings of goodness, humility, kindness, generosity and love.
4. So, we should love people instead of judging them.
5. Pray to Lord Krishna to bless them, to protect them, to shower His mercy
upon them, to fill their life with peace and love; patience and perseverance;
appreciation and gratefulness; simplicity and humility and kindness
and generosity. And you can think of more things to ask the Lord to
bless them with.
With love and best wishes.
Take care, bye.
You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!
ALL GLORIES TO THE BEAUTIFUL VIDEO OF ASSOCIATION!!
All glories to the saintly persons than make all the organization
of the music, text and format.
Thanks, Mother Padmavati for you excellent devotional service.