Volunteer

12 NAMES OF LORD CAITANYA MAHAPRABHU.

Sri Krsna-Chaitanya-Dvadasa-Nama-Stotramby Sarvabhauma Bhattacharya:Twelve principal names of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu are:(1) caitanyah krsna-caitanyo gaurango dvija-nayakahyatinam dandinam caiva nyasinam ca siromanih(2) raktambara-dharah sriman navadvipa-sudhakarahprema-bhakti-pradas caiva sri-saci-nandanas tatha.Chaitanya -- The living forceKrsna-Chaitanya -- The all-attractive Supreme living forceGauranga -- He of fair bodily complexionDvija-Nayaka -- The hero amongst the twice-born brahmanasYatinam Siromani -- The crest jewel of sannyasis (who wander freely)Dandinam Siromani - The crest jewel of sannyasis (who carry staffs)Nyasinam Siromani -- The crest jewel of sannyasis (who renounce everything).Raktambara-Dhara -- He Who wears red clothSriman -- The supreme opulent oneNavadvipa-Sudhakara -- The source of nectar in NavadvipaPrema-Bhakti-Prada -- The bestower of ecstatic loving devotionSri-Sachi-Nandana -- The delightful son of mother Sachi."That person who recites these twelve holy names of the Lord three times aday (at dawn, noon and dusk) will achieve the perfection of all their bestdesires, and will attain pure devotion unto the divine lotus feet of LordChaitanya."

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hare krishna!

mataji thankyou very much for dvadasa nahamsotra, as we all know that the Gaura Purnima is coming on saturday and for that i need 108 names of Lord Gaura Hari, can you send me please.

All glorious to Srila Prabhupada.

• Volunteer
  • Volunteer
This reply was deleted.