Volunteer

KRISHNA KATHA.

oḿ ajñāna-timirāndhasyajñānāñjana-śalākayācakṣur unmīlitaḿ yenatasmai śrī-gurave namaḥśrī-caitanya-mano-'bhīṣṭaḿsthāpitaḿ yena bhū-talesvayaḿ rūpaḥ kadā mahyaḿdadāti sva-padāntikamI was born in the darkest ignorance,and my spiritual master opened my eyeswith the torch of knowledge.I offer my respectful obeisances unto him.When will Śrīla Rūpa Gosvāmī Prabhupāda,who has established within this material worldthe mission to fulfill the desire of Lord Caitanya,give me shelter under his lotus feet?vande 'haḿ śrī-guroḥ śrī-yuta-pada-kamalaḿ śrī-gurūn vaiṣṇavāḿś caśrī-rūpaḿ sāgrajātaḿ saha-gaṇa-raghunāthānvitaḿ taḿ sa-jīvamsādvaitaḿ sāvadhūtaḿ parijana-sahitaḿ kṛṣṇa-caitanya-devaḿśrī-rādhā-kṛṣṇa-pādān saha-gaṇa-lalitā-śrī-viśākhānvitāḿś caI offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feetof my spiritual master and unto the feet of all Vaiṣṇavas.I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of Śrīla Rūpa Gosvāmīalong with his elder brother Sanātana Gosvāmī, as well asRaghunātha Dāsa and Raghunātha Bhaṭṭa, Gopāla Bhaṭṭa, and Śrīla Jīva Gosvāmī.I offer my respectful obeisances to Lord Kṛṣṇa Caitanya and Lord Nityānandaalong with Advaita Ācārya, Gadādhara, Śrīvāsa, and other associates.I offer my respectful obeisances to Śrīmatī Rādhārāṇī and Śrī Kṛṣṇaalong with Their associates Śrī Lalitā and Viśākhā.he kṛṣṇa karuṇā-sindhodīna-bandho jagat-pategopeśa gopikā-kāntarādhā-kānta namo 'stu teO my dear Kṛṣṇa,You are the friend of the distressedand the source of creation.You are the master of the gopīsand the lover of Rādhārāṇī.I offer my respectful obeisances unto You.tapta-kāñcana-gaurāńgirādhe vṛndāvaneśvarivṛṣabhānu-sute devipraṇamāmi hari-priyeI offer my respects to Rādhārāṇī,whose bodily complexion is like molten goldand who is the Queen of Vṛndāvana.You are the daughter of King Vṛṣabhānu,and You are very dear to Lord Kṛṣṇa.vāñchā-kalpatarubhyaś cakṛpā-sindhubhya eva capatitānāḿ pāvanebhyovaiṣṇavebhyo namo namaḥI offer my respectful obeisances untoall the Vaiṣṇava devotees of the Lord.They can fulfill the desires of everyone,just like desire trees,and they are full of compassionfor the fallen souls.śrī-kṛṣṇa-caitanyaprabhu-nityānandaśrī-advaita gadādharaśrīvāsādi-gaura-bhakta-vṛndaI offer my obeisances to Śrī Kṛṣṇa Caitanya,Prabhu Nityānanda, Śrī Advaita, Gadādhara,Śrīvāsa and all others in the line of devotion.hare kṛṣṇa hare kṛṣṇakṛṣṇa kṛṣṇa hare harehare rāma hare rāmarāma rāma hare hareoḿ namo bhagavate vāsudevāyajanmādy asya yato 'nvayād itarataś cārtheṣv abhijñaḥ svarāṭtene brahma hṛdā ya ādi-kavaye muhyanti yat sūrayaḥtejo-vāri-mṛdāḿ yathā vinimayo yatra tri-sargo 'mṛṣādhāmnā svena sadā nirasta-kuhakaḿ satyaḿ paraḿ dhīmahiO my Lord, Śrī Kṛṣṇa, son of Vasudeva,O all-pervading Personality of Godhead,I offer my respectful obeisances unto You.I meditate upon Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇabecause He is the Absolute Truth andthe primeval cause of all causes of the creation,sustenance and destruction of the manifested universes.He is directly and indirectly conscious of all manifestations,and He is independent becausethere is no other cause beyond Him.It is He only who first imparted the Vedic knowledgeunto the heart of Brahmājī, the original living being.By Him even the great sages anddemigods are placed into illusion,as one is bewildered by the illusory representationsof water seen in fire, or land seen on water.Only because of Him do the material universes,temporarily manifested by the reactionsof the three modes of nature,appear factual, although they are unreal.I therefore meditate upon Him, Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇa,who is eternally existent in the transcendental abode,which is forever free from the illusoryrepresentations of the material world.I meditate upon Him, for He is the Absolute Truth.(S.B. 1:1:1).vāsudeva-parā vedāvāsudeva-parā makhāḥvāsudeva-parā yogāvāsudeva-parāḥ kriyāḥvāsudeva-paraḿ jñānaḿvāsudeva-paraḿ tapaḥvāsudeva-paro dharmovāsudeva-parā gatiḥIn the revealed scriptures,the ultimate object of knowledgeis Śrī Kṛṣṇa,the Personality of Godhead.The purpose of performing sacrificeis to please Him.Yoga is for realizing Him.All fruitive activities are ultimatelyrewarded by Him only.He is supreme knowledge,and all severe austerities areperformed to know Him.Religion [dharma] is renderingloving service unto Him.He is the supreme goal of life.(S.B.1:2:28/29).

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.