Volunteer

KRISHNA KATHA.

pañca-tattvātmakaḿ kṛṣṇaḿbhakta-rūpa-svarūpakambhaktāvatāraḿ bhaktākhyaḿnamāmi bhakta-śaktikamLet me offer my obeisances unto Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇa, who has manifested Himself in five as a devotee, expansion of a devotee, incarnation of a devotee, pure devotee and devotional energy. (CC-1:7:6).harer nāma harer nāmaharer nāmaiva kevalamkalau nāsty eva nāsty evanāsty eva gatir anyathāIn this Age of Kali there is no other means, no other means, no other means for self-realization than chanting the holy name, chanting the holy name, chanting the holy name of Lord Hari. (CC-1-17-21).sādhu-sańge kṛṣṇa-bhaktye śraddhā yadi hayabhakti-phala 'prema' haya, saḿsāra yāya kṣayaBy associating with a devotee, one awakens his faith in devotional service to Kṛṣṇa. Because of devotional service, one's dormant love for Kṛṣṇa awakens, and thus one's material, conditioned existence comes to an end. (2:22:49).'sādhu-sańga', 'sādhu-sańga' — sarva-śāstre kayalava-mātra sādhu-sańge sarva-siddhi hayaThe verdict of all revealed scriptures is that by even a moment's association with a pure devotee, one can attain all success.(2:22:54).kṛṣṇa-ādi, āra yata sthāvara-jańgamekṛṣṇa-preme matta kare kṛṣṇa-sańkīrtaneThe holy name of Kṛṣṇa is so attractive that anyone who chants it — including all living entities, moving and nonmoving, and even Lord Kṛṣṇa Himself — becomes imbued with love of Kṛṣṇa. This is the effect of chanting the Hare Kṛṣṇa mahā-mantra. (3:3:268).bhajanera madhye śreṣṭha nava-vidhā bhakti'kṛṣṇa-prema', 'kṛṣṇa' dite dhare mahā-śaktiAmong the ways of executing devotional service, the nine prescribed methods are the best, for these processes have great potency to deliver Kṛṣṇa and ecstatic love for Him. (3:4:70).

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.