Daily number of rounds of Hare Krishna mahamantra.
When, where and how did you come into contact with the Hare Krishna Movement?
1985, Bhaktivedanta manor, Hertfordshire
Name the nearest or most frequently Visited ISKCON temple/ centre and name few of the devotees whom you know.
Bhaktivedanta manor, Hertfordshire.
Please describe yourself so that other like minded devotees can find you.
Simple and cheerful home maker from India. I have three children.
Two of them are married. I have two grandchildren.
I like cooking. I do not like frivolous talk.
I rather like deep and meaningful conversation.
I do not postpone what I have to do.
I take one day at a time and live it as if it is my last day.
My Daily Sadhana are chanting, prayers and recitation of holy verses:-
1. CHANTING 16 ROUNDS HARE KRISHNA MANTRA.
2. THREE PRAYERS TO SHRIMATI RADHARANI.
3. ELEVEN OM PRAYERS FROM SHRIMAD BHAGAVATAM.
4. TWELVE NAMES OF LORD CHAITANYA.
5. TWELVE NAMES OF NITYANANDA PRABHU.
6. EIGHT PRAYERS TO GURUDEVA-THE GURVASTAKAM PRAYERS.
7. FIVE PRAYERS TO LORD JAGANNATHA.
8. TWO PRAYERS FROM SHRI VRINDAVANA MAHIMAMRTA.
9. TWO PRAYERS FROM MUKUNDA MALA STOTRA.
10. THREE PRAYERS FROM SHRI CHAITANYA CHARITAMRTA.
11. SIX PRAYERS FROM SHRI BRAHMA SAMHITA.
12. 30 VERSES FROM SHRI RADHA SAHASRA NAMA STOTRA.
13. THE EIGHT YUGALASHTAKAM PRAYERS.
14. 1OO PLUS VERSES FROM BHAGAVAD GITA.
15. 60 VERSES FROM SHRIMAD BHAGAVATAM.
16. 10 PRAYERS OF QUEEN KUNTI.
17. 5 PRAYERS FROM BHAGAVAD-GITA.
18. Krishna Katha- Morning Prayers.
19. Krishna Katha- Evening Prayers.
My favourite book at this time of life is Sri Radha Sahasra Nama Stotra.
As for cooking, I have accumulated 5 very good cook books over the years.
1. Vegetarian Cooking by Kurma Dasa.
2. The Art of Indian Vegetarian Cooking by Yamuna devi.
3. Great Vegetarian Dishes by kurma Dasa.
4. The Hare Krishna Book of Vegetarian Cooking by Adiraja Dasa.
5. Vegetarian World Food by Kurma Dasa.
MESSAGE: If you wish, you can print out the prayers that I have
added on Iskcon Desire Tree Network.Then cut them out nicely
with their translations and attach them to a note book. You can
also add pictures to them. So then you have all of them in one book,
your prayer book, and read them in the Brahma muhurta hour,
or any time during the day if you cannot read them early morning.
What are your expectations from this community?
I respect all devotess and their spiritual masters.
Describe any specific service you would love to offer to Lord Krishna & His devotees?
Obeisances and Prayers.
Comment Wall (3,717 comments)
Hare Krishna! You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network to add comments!
Hare Krishna Mataji, You are a big inspiration for me to take a positive step in Krishna conciousness. Couple of years back I created a prayer book with your daily sadhana list. Felt so happy doing pooja with all the prayer songs collection. Thanks a lot for sharing with all of us. Dandavats, pranam mataji. Haribol :)