Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada
|An Appeal About Us Donate Contact Us|
(1) Is it compulsory to read Srila Prabhupada's books ONLY?(2) Is it harmful for new comers to read anything else than Srila Prabhupada's books?(3) How one can judge by his own that when to start…Continue
8 qualities of Lord Ramachandra as mentioned by Sri Hanumanji.
1. Vishuddaanubhava-maatram - The Lord, whose pure form is uncontaminated by the modes of material nature, can be perceived by pure consciousness.
2. Ekam - one without a second.
3. Sva-tejasaa dhvasta-guna-vyavastham - by His own spiritual potency, vanquished the influence of the modes of material nature.
4. Pratyak - transcendental, not to be seen with material eyes.
5. Prashaantam -…
The assembly of gods once met and decided to appoint a man to the position of Lord of Death, the official title being Lord Yama. They selected the most righteous man for this post. His duty was to take (escort) man at the proper time (upon death) to the celestial regions.
A man by the name of Amrita, living on earth, thought to himself that the one thing he feared most was death. He hit upon a bright idea that if he befriended the Lord of Death, then may be death can be kept at…
letter from god
As you got up this morning, I watched you, and hoped you would talk to Me, even if it was just a few words, asking My opinion or thanking Me for something good that happened in your life yesterday. But I noticed you were too busy, trying to find the right outfit to wear.
When you ran around the house getting ready, I knew there would be a few minutes for you to stop and say hello, but you…Continue
kripa-paravarah sajala-jalada-sreni-rucirorama-vani-ramah sphurad-amala-pankeruha-mukhahsurendrair aradhyah sruti-gana-sikha-gita-carito
jagannathah svami nayana-patha-gami bhavatu me
Lord Jagannatha is an ocean of mercy and as beautiful as a row of blackish rain clouds. He is the storehouse of bliss for Lakshmi and Sarasvati, and His face resembles a spotless fullblown lotus. The best of demigods and sages worship Him, and the Upanishads sing His glories. May that…