Daily number of rounds of Hare Krishna mahamantra.
When, where and how did you come into contact with the Hare Krishna Movement?
As I'm an Ayurvedic physician, I learned about Lord Krishna in the form of Vishnu during my childhood. I have been inspired my Krsna Movement since my childhood followed by adulthood. But since, past 1 year It has been in full-immersion and that's how I decided to enter ISKCON.
I have attended the first lecture on 1/04/2018 preached by Dad Gadadhar ji and also brought his book, Satya the truth.
I wish to advance my Krsna consciousness and move towards the path of liberation in coming years.
Name the nearest or most frequently Visited ISKCON temple/ centre and name few of the devotees whom you know.
Nearest to me is ISKCON, Juhu.
Met Sadajit Das Ji
Please describe yourself so that other like minded devotees can find you.
I'm a born Vishwakarma Pandit. My ideology is being defined with Krishna consciousness.
I am a Vaidya (Ayurvedacharya) from 3rd generation studied Integrated Ayurveda and Darshan/Padarth Shashtra been my favorite.
All the while I have been worshiping Lord Ram, Vishnu, Rudra and so on but my consciousness of enlightenment has been struck upon Lord Krishna.
I have started to study biographies of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, Srila Prabhupada, his holiness and Saraswati Acharya Ji.
Wish to connect with like-minded Devotees, disciples to connect with and spread Krsna Consciousness and Krisha Movement worldwide.
What are your expectations from this community?
I want to grow with the community towards each person's seen getting liberated from this outer-world.
1. Lord Krishna preaching,
2. How a daily dincharya and ratricharya of a Grahasti be?
3. Wish to attain Krsna consciousness knowledge in Bilingualism (Hindi/Sanskrit and Hindi both)
4. As I have completed my B.A.M.S (Ayurveda) from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, I wish to pursue Ph.D in Krishna Philosophies and studies so that I can graduate further to devote my self to Krishna movement in its teachings and laying foundations to children.
5. Wish to combine Krishna COnsciousness with Yoga and Ayurveda like Patanjali and Sri Sri Ayurveda.
6. Since Lord Krishna was also Lord Dhanwantari in its Linear form, I wish to see Ayurveda grow with Krishna community of ISKCON along with Modern medicine.
I shall be happy to share my RESUME/Cv to you if you allow me to.
Describe any specific service you would love to offer to Lord Krishna & His devotees?
Wish to serve selflessly in whatever way I can. Since I am in Grahastha, giving time is a challenge. However, I shall be able to devote my Holidays as and when required.
Wish to apply my acquired skills in Ayurveda, Modern medicine and Wellness to our Krsna Community. I wish to see this community healthy, hail and hearty to attain Shatayu (Live 100 years) for each one of us, so that the more we live, we pray towards developing our consciousness towards Lord Krishna and get liberated.
Hare Krishna! You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network to add comments!