Some people join a group and then after some time they leave. This is because of at least the following reasons:
1. They never truly understood the philosophy.
2. Bad treatment by others in the group.
3. The group is unable to cultiva…"
Truthfulness is the first pillar of Sanatan-Dharma, based on the Shrimad-Bhagavatam and also supported by the Bhagavad-Gita. I will state the truth.
Meaning of Islam and Muslim
Based on the Quran, Islam does not mean peace.
Aakash prabhu has spoken the truth. Most so-called devotees will ignore this truth. Ignorance and negligence will catch up.
There is no family life teachings, this is the problem. It's all about God God God without His practical teach…"
Lord Krishna spoke the Bhagavad-Gita to get Arjuna to fight for the right cause. When the demonic invade, we must fight and stop them. Otherwise they will take over, kill, rape, convert by force, and destroy Temples. The Bhagavad-Gita…"
"All living bodies subsist on food grains, which are produced from rains. Rains are produced by performance of yajña [sacrifice], and yajña is born of prescribed duties." (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 3.14)
Without performing Yagnas, t…"
The probability of any soul with marginal energy falling is 1, given that time is eternal and the soul is eternal.If you look at a long time period (zillions to the power of zillions years).
The fact is that all souls have marginal ene…"
Q How did the infallible pure devotees/pure soul at some point in time fell?
1. Please watch 'going Back to Godhead' video:
2. We are the soul which is spiritual but it…"
1. We have to be practical. Purity is not measured by quantity of service but quality or sincerity of service. In homes where there is meat, only offer fruit, tulsi, and water. No cooked foods.
2. Try to make the children understand wh…"
1. The Vedas were manifested at creation of the universe, 155.522 trillion years ago.
2. The Vedic knowledge is the oldest and the scriptures of all other religions have many elements of the Vedic knowledge, because they were followers…"
The teaching of the Bhagavad-Gita is to see everyone equally, treat everyone equally, and serve all from all groups (Das/Dasi of everyone).
Most do not follow this teaching. It would not be easy for a disciple from group x to serve in…"
1. Marry first and then see what the partner says. Don't jump to conclusions before marriage. The partner may not agree with your proposals.
2. The Temples are always looking for donations and so don't expect any Temple to support you…"
The fact is that everyone thinks their way is the best and only way. This is natural, but this does cause conflict. Even within Sanatan-Dharma, there are so many paths and they all think their way is the best.
I have done a lot of resea…"
Name / Initiated name
Daily number of rounds of Hare Krishna mahamantra.
0. The essence of chanting is to think of Krishna. I think of Krishna all the time as I am always working to spread His greatest glories, the Bhagavad-Gita teachings.
When, where and how did you come into contact with the Hare Krishna Movement?
Name the nearest or most frequently Visited ISKCON temple/ centre and name few of the devotees whom you know.
Please describe yourself so that other like minded devotees can find you.
Bhagavad-Gita learner and preacher
Describe any specific service you would love to offer to Lord Krishna & His devotees?
Distribute the Bhagavad-Gita to all. Visit my site www.EternalReligion.org and listen to the Bhagavad-Gita As It Is in 8 languages, free.