HARE KRISHNA...

everybody say to me .. this world is not ur place ur home is GOLOKA so prepare urself for enterance of GOLOKA... ok but why Krishna send us there.. If HE did not send us there is no need to pay effort for emanicaption of this materialistic worlds...and we all were happy along with GOD...If HE send us there (on earth). why HE is not at here (i know HE is everywhere)...i mean whY HE is not king of this earth HE can solve the problem day by day... Why HE takes so many special AVTAARA(incarnations) at the end of YUG.. means HE want to show some magics... HE enjoy by playing such types LEELas.. Lord Krishna is SUPREMEPERSONALITY GODHEAD so HE can become the KING of this earth.. HE can do any thing why HE is waiting for right time to come here....

Means 1st HE send us here and we  totally indulged in materialistic worlds.. then somebody came to us... ohhhh ohh this is not ur place ..ur home is GOLOKA so prepare urself for GOLOKA....everything is happening according to Krishna.. HE knows each and everything in past, present and future....and some become demons, some become devotee and devotees of different demigods in different religion..

some people say to me Krishna is the controller and owner of this universe.. i agrree at this point but why some becomes demons instead of devotees.. if HE is  owner and controller why He chose some for devotees  and some for demons...and these demons tease devotees ...then at the end HE come to us for destroying all demons.. If in the begining HE handel or manage all things (by becoming the KING) then there is no need to pay effort for materialistic worlds... there is no sins , misery and pain.. we all r happy with our GOD krishna...

and  i heared about KAlyug .. in kLAYUG honestly and truely people cheated by conatminated hearty people.. why HE send honestly and truely people here ..HE can keep them in GOLOKA...He knows each and everything..Why HE take test of HIS devotee and devotee clear HIS test HE knows each and everything (have information about the clearing of test). then why HE take...

Actually I m not saying anything against my LORD KRISHNA.. i love krishna.. but many times this question arise in my mind

PLZ REPLY ME

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lord Krishna and Demons

I believe people choose to worship either God or Demons. Demons give pleasure in this life without any effort and Demons gives all the materialistic known to men even men knows nothing belong to him despite he knows his own body is not his yet he runs behind falls Gurus and seek wealth for exchange of his soul. you pray Lord Krishan and hardship is promise so people who loves Krishna except all hurdles on it ways because it knows through self realisation that soul suffers no hardship and materialistic in life is temperary so achieving something by harming others is not for Krishna followers and Krishna followers knows what happened to Duriyodhna finally fate took it toll and he got what he deserve from Krishna and at the same time Arjuna came to know once he lost Lathhi chalange fight with cow hurd boy that he was worriors of the worrior while he had Krishna beside him so when he left Krishna to rule his Kingdom, without Krishna he was just Arjuna not the great worriors Arjuna so what we learn from this?
  • hare krsna
    ACTUALLY ITS NOT KRSNAS DESIRE THAT HE SENDED US HERE BUT ITS OUR DESIRE TO ENJOY SEPRATELY FROM KRSNA THATS WHY WE R HERE. KRSNA TOLD US THAT DONT GO ITS NOT GOOD PLACE BUT WE SAID THAT NO NO I WANT TO WE ENJOY ON MY OWN SO KRSNA ALLOWED US.
    NOW QUESTION MAY ARISE THAT WHY KRSNA DIDNT HOLD ME BACK FORCEFULLY SO THE ANSWER IS THAT KRSNA CAN BUT HE HAS GIVEN US FREEWILL SO IF HE FORCES US THEN WHERE IS LOVE & FREEWILL. THE VERY FOUNDATION OF BHAKTI IS FREEWILL. U CANNOT ASK A PERSON TO LOVE U ON GUN POINT.
    THANK U
    HARE KRSNA
    • Volunteer
      well answered prabhu
    • mataji r u satisfied with answer or not
    • plz reply
    • ya i m satisfied hare krishna. thanks for this
This reply was deleted.