ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

All Questions Tagged 'family' (8)

← Back to Truth about KIDS
Questions Replies Latest Activity

Volunteer

Arranged Marriage

Dear Devotees, Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. I just would like to share how I was married, being…

Started by Maral Alymova

7 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Mahaprabhu Caitanya Das

Volunteer

Eating together as a family reduces chances of drug and smoking addiction in kids

It would seem that more and more families lead separate lives within the home, seldom eating together unless the occasion is a special one,…

Started by Maral Alymova

0 Oct 12, 2013

Volunteer

Questions and Answers

Questions and AnswersNow your questions. Oo - ooh! At last, we can relax! (Laughter) You yourselves wanted to listen to this topic, I didn'…

Started by Maral Alymova

0 Oct 12, 2013

Volunteer

Independence

IndependenceThe next principle is independence from uncivilized society. This principle consists of parents being independent from the tene…

Started by Maral Alymova

0 Oct 12, 2013

Volunteer

Socialization

SocializationThe most important thing for the public life of a child is to control whom he socializes with. Many parents think it doesn’t m…

Started by Maral Alymova

0 Oct 12, 2013

Volunteer

Lack of Attachment to Results

Lack of Attachment to ResultsNext. What’s the right way to correct a child if he makes a mistake? If parents don’t know this, they suffer a…

Started by Maral Alymova

0 Oct 12, 2013

Volunteer

Education of Children

Education of ChildrenI'm now going to discuss one last topic, and then there'll be an opportunity to ask questions. The topic is very serio…

Started by Maral Alymova

0 Oct 12, 2013

Volunteer

Husband and Wife like Earth and Sky

Started by Maral Alymova

0 May 25, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service