śrī-kṛṣṇa tava kārūṇya-mahimne me namo namaḥ
yo māḿ nīcaḿ durācāraḿ nitya-pāpa-rataḿ śaṭham
aho tasyā avasthāyāḥ satām iva daśām imām
tasmāt sthānād idaḿ sthānaḿ mathurā-maṇḍalaḿ śubham
yasmin jñāna-kṛtaḿ vāpi sarva-pāpaḿ na tiṣṭhati
caturdhā yatra muktiḥ syāt tvaḿ ca sannihitaḥ sadā
yasmin sva-sanmahimnevārpito vasasi nityadā
nija-mādhurya-sampattyā madhureti yad ucyate
tathā tasmāc ca duḥsańgād yas tvat-priyatamasya hi
śrīmac-caitanya-devasya sańgaḿ nīlācale tathā
rathopari tava śrīman-mukha-darśana-kautukam
punar vṛndāvanaḿ hyetat tat-tat-krīḍāspadaḿ tava
gopikā yasya sat-kīrtiḿ bhavāḿś cāvarṇayan guṇān
dūra-sthāḥ śravaṇād yasya labhante prema te śubhāḥ
carācaraḿ prāṇi-jātaḿ yasya tvat-prema-samplutam
nityam adyāpi yasmiḿs tvaḿ pūrvavat krīḍasi sphuṭam
atraiva tvat-priyaḿ yāś ca mad-eka-dhana-jīvanam
prāpayan me punaḥ sańgaḿ tasmai nityaḿ namo namaḥ
adhunā yo mama mukhān niḥsārayati nāma te
kadācic caraṇāmbhojaḿ hṛdi me smārayaty api
mat-kāyenādhamenāpi namas te kārayed ayam
sarvāpadbhyo'pi māḿ rakṣed yat te bhakti-sampadam
dātuḿ śaknoti me’jasraḿ prema-smaraṇa-kīrtanam
tava prema-kaṭākṣaḿ ca mayi prāpayituḿ kṣamaḥ
go-gopa-gopikāsaktaḿ tvāḿ ca darśīyituḿ prabhuḥ
evaḿ yo mama hīnasya sarvāśālambanaḿ param
mahā-kāruṇya-mahimā purāṇo nitya-nūtanaḥ
tvadīyaḥ saccidānandas tasmai nityaḿ namo namaḥ
1) O Krsna, although I am a cheat, a liar, very lowly and fallen, badly behaved and always engaged in sinful activities, You are nevertheless very merciful to me. Therefore, Letme offer my respectful obeisances to the great glory of Your mercy.
2) O Krsna, because of Your mercy, I have attained a state somewhat like the condition of the saintly devotees, and I have left my former place to reside in the auspicious and splendid district of Mathura-mandala.
3) O Krsna, within You all transcendental knowledge resides, and no sinful impurity may stand. Although one may attain the four kinds of liberation, he may not find himself near to You.
4) O Krsna, endowed with Your own transcendental glory and the great treasure of Your sweetness and charm, You eternally reside in that place known as Mathura.
5) O Krsna, because of Your mercy, I was able in the city of Jagannatha Puri, to attain the association of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is the most dear person to You and whose association is very difficult to attain.
6) O Krsna, by Your mercy, I became eager to view Your beautiful face as You rode on Your Rathayatra chariot, and by that mercy I am able to reside in Vrndavana-dhama, the place where You performed so many pastimes.
7) O Krsna, the gopis describe Your transcendental glories, and You Yourself describe their transcendental qualities. the fortunate devotees who, staying at a respectful distance, hear these descriptions, attain pure love for You.
8) O Krsna, just as before even today You appear and eternally perform pastimes, within the hearts of those moving and unmoving living entities who are inundate with the flood of pure love for You.
9) O Krsna, in this place of Vrndavana, You have enabled me to attain the association of Your most dear servants (headed by Rupa Gosvami and Raghunatha Gosvami). That association is my only treasure and my very life. O Lord, I eternally offer my respectful obeisances unto You.
10) O Krsna, at the present moment Your Holy Name are flowing from my mouth. O Lord, perhaps at some time You will enable me to remember Your lotus feet within my heart.
11) O Krsna, may this abominable and base body of mine always bow down to offer respects unto You. O Lord, may You protect me from all calamities and grant me the great treasure of Your pure devotional service.
12) O Krsna, You are able to grant to me eternal pure love for You and constant remembrance and glorification of you. O Lord, You are able to cause me to attain Your own affectionate side-long glance.
13) O Krsna, although I am very base and wretched, You are the shelter of all my hopes. O Lord, who is greatly attached to the cows, cowherd men and boys and gopis ofVraja, You are certainly able to reveal Yourself to me.
14) O Krsna, Your great glory is Your great mercy. although You are the oldest person, Your transcendental, eternal, blissful and all-cognizant form is eternally youthful. O Lord, I continuously offer my respectful obeisances unto You.