mukha-padma namo `stu te
1) O Krsna, O Supreme Controller, O Master of the Goddess of Fortune, Your form is eternal and full of knowledge and bliss. You are full of all transcendental features, and You eternally remain an ever-fresh youth.
2) O Krsna, all your limbs are exceedingly beautiful. You are very affectionate and Your complexion is dark like a rain-cloud. Your eyes are like lotus flowers, and You are adorned with yellow garments. Your lotus-face is always smiling. I offer my respectful obeisances unto you.
3) O amazingly beautiful Krsna, Your personal sweetness has outshone the beauty of Your ornaments, and thus it is You who decorate your ornaments and not they You. O Krsna, whose glance is always full of your mercy and love, all glories unto You.
4) O Krsna, You are as beautiful as millions of cupids, and as effulgent as millions of suns. You are as charming as millions of moons and You delight the entire universe. You are the hero of the beautiful Vaikuntha planets.
5) O Krsna, in Your splendid four-armed form, you hold the conch, lotus, club and disc. You are worshiped by Ananta Sesa and Your other associates, and You are carried by Garuda.
6) O Krsna, Your followers possess a spiritual form similar to Your own. You are decorated with all auspicious transcendental attributes, and You are full of all glories. You are beyond the reach of the material mind and words.
7) O Krsna, O Lord of the downtrodden and miserable, O my only shelter, You may be attained by those who abandon all material desires. O Protector from distress, You grant a benediction which is beyond the limited wishes of this material world. (I offer respectful obeisances unto You).