Writing

Hare Krishna...

PAMHO

I am currently writing a novel and it's a fantasy. I tried to write on spirituality but since I know nothing about it, that idea failed so, I just wanted to ask that even though it isn't the best, is it fine if I write on  materialistic stuff since writing is a big thing for me but I know nothing avout spirituality to write on it. Although I do write poems on lord Krishna

thank you! 

Hare Krishna 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Of course, it's perfectly fine to write about what you know and are comfortable with. Writing is a personal journey, and it should reflect your own experiences, interests, and insights. If the materialistic elements are something you understand and can portray effectively in your novel, then that's what you should focus on. Remember that even fantasy can have a deep meaning and be thought-provoking. Your poems about Lord Krishna show that you have a spiritual side that can also add depth to your characters or storylines. Keep writing and exploring different topics - there are no right or wrong topics. But if you need ideas, I recommend check out these great definition essay topics. Perhaps they will help you.

111 Best Definition Essay Topics That Will Get You an A
    Dive into the world of definition essays. Explore intricate meanings, choose topics wisely, and craft essays that inspire thought and curiosity.
  • 10499499288?profile=RESIZE_400x

• ..Hare Rama Hare Krishna..

Lord Krishna is .. The Absolute Truth.. :)

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna .. Krishna Krishna Hare Hare.. 

Hare Rama Hare Rama .. Rama Rama Hare Hare.. :)  

• Hare Krishna Thank you Mata ji!

I am just so relieved that krishna will be happy from that too! It was a lovely poem and a picture! I too listen to madhavas rock band and they're trulyawesome devotees as well as artists.

Hare Krishna

• Hare Krishna!

Its great that you write poems on Lord Krishna. Thats a good enough service to Krishna. So you neednt worry. Senior devotees will clarify this further.

• Ok Prabhu ji thankyou!

Hare Krishna

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

Is it fine if I write on  materialistic stuff ?

Yes. please make sure that it is not against the principles of Krsna consciousness directly or indirectly

Hare Krsna

• Ok prabhu ji thank you hare krishna

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Mataji,

PAMHO.

Normally, we tell everyone to utilise their talent in the service of the lord.

Fantasy cannot be written on the lord or His pastimes. 

Writing fantasy on material topics and offering a part of the results to Krsna is called Karma yog. It is better than keeping the fruits of the work to oneself. 

It would also be a good idea to read up and understand the philosophy. Then you will get ideas on writing.

Alternatively, you could translate some of the texts - there are so many. This would be service to the lord and His devotees. You coudl transcribe lectures from audio to text or translate - if you are interested, will have to search appropriate team to attach you to.
    Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Bhaktivedanta Manor was donated by Beatles, that was karma-yoga?

This reply was deleted.