Replies

• Volunteer

I can recall the words of Prabhupada-'Whoever carries Krishna in his heart can conquer the world'. Prabhupada's life itself  is a testimony to this message.

• Hare Krishna prabhu! Plz accept my humble obeisances! All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!
    Lord Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu has said " in every town& village my holy name will be chanted". These are ifalliable words of the Lord & they will come true, infact we are seeing this right now due to Srila Prabhupada & ISKCON devotees efforts.
  • Hare Krishna Prabhu,

PAMHO,AGTSP,

It is already have proved successfully by Srila prabhupada that it is possible to spread message of Mahaprabhu throughout world. But at present we have not proper social platform suitable for spreading message. This ideal social platform means, 'Davya Varnasramadharma"( DVAD). DVAD depend on farm project, which is further centered around the cow protection activities. Ignorance of cow protection is the main obstruckle in this path of spreading message.

But the real problem is removing the influence of Tamas, Rahu, from our lives through simple living and high thinking. With the cities approaching the point of collapse due the frustrated desires for sense gratification of the masses, it is time to become very serious about Prabhupada’s Krishna conscious farm projects. The timeless solution to defeat Rahu’s veil of ignorance has been kindly provided by Lord Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and his sankirtan army
    If we success in establishing DAVD it will be possible to spread massage in whole world, as Srila Prabhupada:
    "This is the next aspect of Krsna consciousness which I wish to push
    forward. If I am able to travel again, then I shall visit the farms and make
    them perfect. On these farms we can demonstrate the full varnasrama system.
    If these farms become successful then the whole world will be enveloped by
    Krsna consciousness."

- Letter to Hari Sauri, Aug 10, 1977

• Volunteer

it might happen that the message will be spread-ed but there are so many people which won't accept it. our duty is to practice it ourselves and show to others an example.  

Your servant,  

This reply was deleted.