Hare krishna,

Pamho:Agtsp;

i understand krishna cares and respects female devotees more.

becuase all intimate services like cooking for him,dressing for him,making garland for him,bathing him ....... all services realted to him they only do.they can play with chldrens in home,they can read books , chant anytime.they can do everyhting directly for krishna, even they get appreciation from everyone i am not jealous but want to confirm.

please comment i think most of us are agree with me.in scriptures also krishna gives importance to his female devotees like mother yashoda, elderly gopis, kunti maharani,mother ahilya,gopis,Draupadi,kubja ......

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

If that is so, why don't you do Sankirtana, most dear to Caitanya Mahaprbhu?

• Krishna is Akhila Rasamrta murtih
    Śrī Caitanya Caritāmrta Madhya lila 8.142
    akhila-rasāmrta-mūrtih
    prasrmara-ruci-ruddha-tārakā-pālih
    kalita-śyāmā-lalito
    rādhā-preyān vidhur jayati
    • Krsna is the reservoir of pleasure for devotees in all transcendental mellows.
    • Everyone has a particular transcendental mellow by which he loves and serves Krsna.
    • Krsna is the most attractive feature for every kind of devotee.
    • He is therefore called akhila-rasāmrta-mūrti, the transcendental form of attraction for all kinds of devotees, whether the devotee be in the śānta-rasa, dāsya-rasa, sakhya-rasa, vātsalya-rasa or mādhurya-rasa.
    • This is the opening verse of the Bhakti-rasāmṛta-sindhu, by Śrīla Rūpa Gosvāmī.

Your servant

Jivana Gaurahari das

• Gopis were sages who were great devotees of lord krishna in their previous lives.so one may be female in this life and a male in other (previous/future), The fact is that we are Spirit Souls .
  • Volunteer
    Hare Krishna....Krishna Chaitanya prabhu, u r ri8, but dere is a certain delicate thing which should be considered, the word purusa, in material sense means male, but in spiritual sense, it means the supreme soul.The sense of being 'male' or 'female' is realted to material world. Krishna is the soul of all souls, in that sense, He is male, or having a masculine nature, and we being souls and not bodies, have Krishna as the supreme enjoyer as Krishna is the supreme soul, we r feminine in nature since we r being enjoyed. As Krishna is the soul and not the body, we can't enclose Him in a gender. He is like a magnet that attracts our souls, so anybody can render service unto Krishna as u have mentioned rightly, because.U r only dressed with this body  a wrong ego sense,exists that 'I'm a male or female', in the spiritual platform no such discrimination exits. We r spirits, free, eternal, beyond gender, beyond all variations. As we souls, we r eternal servants of Krishna as He is the supreme soul. Radhey radhey!! 
  • Hare krishna pr,
    pamho. AGTSP.

Some of the statements that could help you are:

1. Only Krishna is purusa (male) and all others are female.
    2. The pujaris do the services like dressing the lord, bathing him. The matajis (sometimes pujaris in temples outside India) also do all the above services mentioned by you. I am sure that both the male and female devotees can read books, chant Hare krishna.
    3. Yes Krishna gives importance to female devotees, but equally he gives importance to male devotees as well. Eg. Prahlad maharaj, Dhruv maharaj, Narada muni, Srila Prabhupada and all acharyas in Gaudiya, Sri Sampradayas.
    4. The most important thing(s): You can change your svarupa in spiritual world if you wish to; inter-planetary transfer is also possible. Krishna is bhava grahi, so according to your desire to serve, he gives you the opportunity. Infact, you can expand into multiple forms as per your mood (quoted by HG Jananivas pr). Example: Narottam das thakur is an eternal personality in Chaitanya lila as well as a manjari in Krishna lila. Both Chaitanya lila and Krishna lila are eternal, and Narottam das thakur exists as two personalities in Goloka Vrindavana. Hence, one can have unlimited forms in spiritual world.

The 4th point sounded inconceivable to me :). Thats why our philosophy is ACHINTYA bheda-abheda tattva.

Aspiring your blessings,
    ys Chaitanya.
  • Volunteer
    Hare Krishna...that doesn't make Him partial to any gender.........Krishna is everybody's husband..........of course, He gives protection to women.....but that shouldn't make us think that He is partial to a gender, He is ready to help anybody who seeks His protection..........
  • Volunteer

Can anyone give the verse where Krishna clearly mentions that He cares for female devotees?

• Hare Krsna...

Please accept my humble obeisances..

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Krsna says in Bhagavadgita Chapter 9, Text-29:
    I envy no one, nor am I partial to anyone. I am equal to all. But whoever renders service unto Me in devotion is a friend, is in Me, and I am also a friend to him.

He like's devotees.. He is known for Bhaktavatsala... He didnot say male or female devotees...

Please correct me if i am worng...

Hare Krsna...

With Gratitude,

Your humble servant,
    KrsnaMitra Nitai dasa
    • Yes Gurab PRabhu. its clear. No need to say like that .. "Let us make this very clear. IT is very clear. Krishna says He gives special favor to ladies and he also says to his Devotees. But he also says he gives special favor to ladies. It's written.  Just as Krishna has special effection for cows. ITs all there! No need to make arguement when Krishna says. Just read Srimad Bhagavatam. I cant remember the verses.

Thats why the topic came up. He read it.

I wont be making arguement if you dont accept this.

Hare Krishna!

• Volunteer
        Krishna broke His vow and lifted the wheel to attack Bhishma and save Arjun from Bhishma's attack,Thus, He loves His devotees unconditionally.
This reply was deleted.