Replies

• https://www.indiatoday.in/world/rest-of-the-world/story/bhagavad-gi...

Russian court dismisses plea to ban Bhagavad Gita
    A Russian court turned down the plea to ban Bhagavad Gita in the country dismissing the stand of state prosecutor that the holy text be labeled extre…
  • Reason is "Kaliyuga" 

Kaliyuga people are Murkhas, Ignorant, irreligious, Mūḍhas ( less intelligent). 

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

The question / statement is preposterous and offensive. 

Please provide evidence from a reliable source that Bhagavad Gita IS banned in Russia first.

Frivolous gossip is not encouraged

Hare Krsna

• he asked the reason, not that it was banned bharat though your replies was funny to read

• Sevak

Hare Krsna

It's funny for me that someone doesn't find it funny when a reason for something that has not hapened is being asked, as though it has happened.

Hare Krsna

• Hare Krishna Prabhu ji

I have heard in many hari kathas on how bhagavad gita was banned but it is a matter of the past. I searched on google and this is what I got

The Bhagavad Gita As It Is trial in Russia was a trial that commenced in 2011 about banning the Russian edition of the book Bhagavad Gita As It Is (1968), a translation and commentary of the Hindu holy text Bhagavad Gita, on charges that the commentaries fomented religious extremism.

Hare Krishna

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

That was 10 years ago. Did you also see the verdict of that 10 year old trial ?

Hare Krsna

• Hare Krishna Prabhu ji!

yes that's why I wrote it's a matter of the past

Hare Krishna

• Hare Krishna

PAMHO

they felt it encouraged violence

Hare Krishna

• Does it encourage violence? What's your opinion?

This reply was deleted.