Why are Kaliyug Vasi so lucky?

Hare Krsna Prabhuji / Mataji,

PAMHO.

I was just wondering why are we so lucky that we have got the rarest oppurtunity which is not available in any of the three yugas and just in Kaliyug. We are blessed with to pray Srimati Radha Rani and Shri Krishna, we are blessed to chant their holy name, we are blessed that we can easily get back to godhead without doing any tapasya, yagya etc.. just chanting the holy name. Did people knew Radha and Krishna before they appeared in Dwapuryuga? If no, then we are so much fortunate that we are getting such a rare oppurtunity to get back to supreme personality of godhead, Shri Krishna. But why only Kaliyug Vasi get this oppurtunity not any other yug wale?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna Prabhu,

Firstly, soul is eternal, isn't it? And we have been taking birth again and again how many life times? we have taken birth in 84 lakh yoni's. Just think since time immemorial we have been on this earth. 
    Lord says in Bhagwad gita 2.12-->> na tva evaham jaatu nasam..

Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be. 

What does it mean to you? Do you think Lord Sri Krishna only came  in Dwapar yuga only??

He was there He is now with us and He will be there also forever, similarly we souls also continue take births along with Lord. 

This is just foolishness to see that Radha Krishna are seperate entities. Radha is ahladini shakti of Lord she is internal energy they both are one. They become two only to perform leela in dwapar yuga. Do you think Lord can be away from Shree Radha any time??? . She is not His wife. She is HIS internal energy How can she be seperate from HIM? 

Whenever Lord appears on Earth to perfom leela She ( Radha ahladini shakti ) is present we just don't see It,  as they don't manifest as two. She is not wife of Lord. She is Part of Lord. Wife too accompanies Lord to perform pastimes like Sita Rama, Laxmi Narayana., But Radharani is internal energy of Lord. Can you imagine Lord without HIS smile? I have told you this before. How does Sandal wood and its fragrance be away from each other?

People in Satyuga also attained Lord's abode and did many austerities to attain that, abode. 

But people in Kaliyuga are most fallen for that Lord given this facility being compassionate. OKay they can have MY abode in this Kaliyuga by simply uttering My name. Because every one knows how Kaliyuga is. We can't try to sit and meditate our mind is deviated so much. We cannot do yagna aadi because we are not having so many resources and also so many qualified austere pandits to do those kinds of yagas. With time we lost so many great values and traditions.. 

In olden days people used to do so many ritualistic practices before doing pooja also. Now a days we just are doing as per our convinience. Most of the rituals have gone now.  

Satyuga-- meditation -- parts of it is still pactised by some but they are not upto the mark. They just think they are doing meditation but we know our mind in kaliyuga is making us go bonkers jumping from one thought to another. This is not possible for this age.

Treta yuga-- yagna, yagas.._- they are also lost now.  Now no one is able to do so many yagnas and yagas.. some people are doing some yagas... they think they are doing but many faulty procedures and they are not trained to do these,  people who are trained are no longer alive also. they didn't pass it on to another generation or it got lost with time. forgotten.

Dwapar Yuga-- people did Pooja and Archana-- this is still carried to Kaliyuga as we are into 5000 plus years on after dwapar yuga so we still know some procedures of how to do devotional activities and perform pooja and archana.  But see.. after 5000 more years this will be totally vanishing. The coming generation wont even know anything of these. Neither meditation, nor yagna yagas, nor pooja archana.. Those who are poojari's and doing bhakti , archana who have learnt these procedures will die by then and the younger gernerations for some more time will practise and there after no pooja archana also will remain.

That is the period of ghor kaliyuga where only one time taking of Lord's name is just sufficient to even get to abode of Lord get back to Godhead. 

That is why elders strongly recommend young generation, to put Divine names of Lord to their kids. Becuase unknowingly they may take the name of Lord and get mukti atleast.

( Like how Ajamila got go back to Vaikunta just by simply uttering Lord's name  at the time of death..He didn't even take Lord's name , he called out his son's name who was " Narayana" Ajamila got second chance for this isn't it?? )

So, the next coming generations who are going to be in ghor kaliyuga those people should keep their kids names  "RAma, Krishna, Hari., Keshava, Madhava or Sita, Radha.. otherwise there is no chance for any liberation for them. totally dark ages they are going to be.

YEP, you are in golden age of Kaliyuga were just 5000 plus yr. only have passed after Lord Krishna's dissappearance and only 500 yrs after Chaitanaya Mahaprabhu's dissappearance. So we are certainly very lucky. And above all, you born in India is more lucky, more than that.. You taken birth in a family who are devotees is a your luck. You belonging to Mishra family ( Jagannath Mishra Is father of Chaitnaaya Mahaprabhu). Mishra's are Brahamins.. so they are vegetarians.. You are in that way more lucky. You are even more lucky as you mother is Krishna bhakt. You are most lucky because she gives onion garlic free food to offer neivedya to Lord. You are certainly very very lucky Prabhu.

All kaliyuga vaasi's are not so lucky as you are. But still Kaliyuga has many bad in it but one good thing is we can take this best time for going back to Godhead in easy way singing  harinama. Easy path. 

See If you were in Satyuga surely that period of time many people around you are pure state., see competition is more. :-) the test is also high. You have to attain perfection by performing meditation ashtanga yoga etc. Now they didn't have kali prabhava on them. So, for them that was easy task. all of them practised meditaiton and outlaws were carried forward to next yuga of course. They tried again some of them gone back to godhead by practising yagna aadi ( in treta yuga) some were detained and they continued to next yuga.. they tried to attain again abode of Godhead by doing pooja archana ( in dwapar) some went back some detained.. Those detained candidates who are failures from all yugas have got to Kaliyuga now, aah they are us :-)))

>> God said okay these people are very very big faliures coming from so many yugas .....they seem to not able to understand way back to me.. Okay let me give them one chance this time ( A HELPING HAND) ..I shall give them this easy way to come back.. Take MY name I will allow you to pass said Lord. This also some people will pass go back some people surely will stay back. This is like Bumper Offer for detainers and failed candidates Like us. 

Like SALE SALE SALE pls. take harinama you can go back to Gohead this lifetime. 

Don't understand that Sale is on? then okay continue to be detained another time.. take ur sweet time keep taking birth and deaths ...let kaliyuga pass, There will be Big Pralaya.. go back to tummy of Lord Sri Maha Vishnu stay there for whole one night of Brahma ji and come back out enter Satyuga again do meditation keep trying.. good luck. 

Hare Krishna.

• Hare Krsna Mataji,

Yes, I am really very much lucky because of the causeless mercy of my lord and his devotees upon me . I request all the devotees to please bless me so that i can utilize this wonderful opportunity provided by the lord to maximum extent.

Hare Krsna.

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

I will try to answer based on recent Q&A if HH Bhanu Swami Maharaj.

Q - As you mentioned that the people of Kaliyuga are fortunate due to the appearance of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. Can we say that this yuga is very special and people are more fortunate due to the appearance of the six goswamis and many acharyas and Srila Prabhupada

A - So the 28th kaliyuga in the cycle of yugas in Vaivasvata manvantara is the time when Krsna and Lord Chaitanya appear in every day of Brahma. So that is considered to be the most fortunate time. So if you miss this opportunity, you have to wait for another day of Brahma.

Maharaj explains it very nicely. I am not able to put it down so well. I will look for a more direct question and give you the answer prabhu.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhu,

PAMHO.

Found one more QnA of HH Bhanu Swami Maharaj

Q - If lord is equal and merciful to all, why does the sadhana bhaktas in other yugas, who have probably more purity to realise the lord, have an unfortunate situation of not to realise Radha and Krsna

A  - So Krsna responds according to the devotee. So if you like Vishnu, you realise Vishnu and if you like Rama, you realise Rama. Therefore we can conclude that most people will get attracted to Vishnu. So He appears quite often and people worship Him and attain Him. So to become attracted and surrendered to Krsna is muh rare and therefore Krsna comes more rare.

I hope I have been able to help little bit.

Haribol,

YOur servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD 

• Hare Krsna Mataji,

PAMHO.

Thank you for spending your valuable time for answering my quest. Thank you providing me this valuable knowledge. And my humble pranam to HH Bhanu Swami Maharaj. Please bless me.

Hare Krsna.

• Satya-yuga was Vishnu, Next was Lord Rama, then next was Krishna. Now we in kali-yuga its a free-for-all or FFA).

I think its rasa bhasa if in previous ages was different gods. But i am not sure. They were very much single minded I think. But you defo pose a very interesting question there.

• Maybe we just lucky? or its our good karma. Or its mercy of Guru's like Srila Prabhupada?. So many factors. 

• Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Thank you, Prabhuji. Its surely the mercy of Guru's like Srila Prabhupada, Devotees and the supreme lord Shri Krishna.

Hare Krsna.

This reply was deleted.