I am not good in studies, I am not good in Bhakti, I am not good in Social Life, I am not good at Sports, Why am I not a good Brahmchari!

I am not good at anything. And I feel that I won't be able to spiritually progress and not even materially.

Why Krishna had to make me like this? (I know it's karma, but still why!!!!!)

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • This reply was deleted.
      • I'll try that too. That's also a good creative approach. 

I usually do Kirtans at home and Attend at the Hare Krishna Mandir. I mostly hear Kirtans from Lokanath Swami Maharaj and sometimes of Jagjit Singh as I like them a lot.

• I am not good At Bhakti Either... I am a downgraded soul who doesn't even do chanting (Brutally Honest)

• It as shame you have a tongue which you cannot use for chanting..?? 

• :(

• I do Chanting but not as frequently as you all do.

I do like 4-5 Malas. That's what I meant. 

• THAT IS ABOSULTELY FINE!!! KEEP DOING IT REGULARLY AND CONSISTENTLY

I thought you cannot utter even single time. You are doing great!!!

Don't worry too much 

you are degrading urself simply. But you are way better than many who cannot even chant 1 time also.

You are great

Hare Krishna

• Hare Krishna Prabhu,

Don't worry many are there like you who are really good for nothing but they are living happily with whatever they have. See positively in everything. 

Do one thing take a piece of paper and write down all that you have. 

Look you must write down all whatever you have.

1. I have eyes- I can see.

2. I have nose- I can smell.

3. I have tongue- I can taste nice foods.

4.  I have ears- Oh ! I can hear also.

5. I am literate- I can type in English.   There are many people out there who cannot use computers or type or speak English. 

6. I have parents- I have parents, many don't have. 

7. I am healthy/ I have hands and legs working fine.- oh my health is not bad. some people are crippled.

8. My internal organs are working fine-- some people are sick, some are having congenital heart , kidney and liver problems, But I am okay.  some people are suffering from autism and cerbral palsy.. I am so fine. good in health.

9. I am average in Studies- Its okay, some people are poor than me .. Atleast I scored a B or B+ in my academics. something is better. Steve Jobs was a college drop out itseems in his school but he got success at some point of life. Even I will get someday!!!.

10. I am average in sports- Its okay not all can be a Sachin tendulkar. Not all are made for everything in life. God has choosen me for something more important than this activity maybe!!!

11. I am fine financially-  My parents are well off compared to daily labors kids. I am going to school and studying well. But Ya I can study well if I want to .. I need to try a bit harder. Even after I try if I get low grades that means I am destined not for studies but for something else in life. Let me find out what are the things which interests me other than studies, sports.. okay I will try in that direction. I will keep trying but I wont lose hope. Krishna is there for me. He will help me. He is bestie. Why should I fear. Why should I regret. There is always a way if one door closes another one is always open. Just I need to keep my eyes open and wait paitently with trust and faith in Krishna. 
    Karma=--> There is no karma that Krishna name cannot burn away. I must make take  the holy name and depend entirely on It for its the only way to burn away my bad karma .. 

12. I am not Social and cannot mingle with people-- It is okay .. I have Krishna with me. Best of best friends. Who has this much great companion and friend. But I will make friends soon no worries.. I will spread Krishna consicouness to all and this way I can become social .. Ya, My friend circle maybe different from normal group. But I am more high classed and my friends are all Krishna's friends only. We are High five group of Krishna bhakts. My friends are going to be best people that all the worldly lot of people will envy for.

13.. I am not spiritually progressing- ?? why??  Am I going somewhere wrong. It is in my hands. I know where the problem areas are. I am going to correct it. I will become best mate of Krishna.  Krishna wanted me to be HIS friend that is why I am thinking about Him. But I know I am lacking in some aspects so let me try to rectify them.

14. Why Krishna made me Like this--< I am thankful to Krishna that He gave me so many things .. I am not acknowledging it and showing gratitude for the things provided to me. Krishna Thank you for making me like this and Thank you for giving me all these above things. I am sorry I have hurt you by only seeing the negatives in my life but I never said thanks for all the positives that you gave me.

gratitude and compassion are divine qualities. They must be cultivated. Say Thank you Krishna write it on a piece of paper next to every positive thing that you have.

Hare Krishna.

Crippled Person High Resolution Stock Photography and Images - Alamy

Atleast you are not like this. You may not be a sports person or social person or not good in studies. But  you so much fortunate than this person in above picture.

Say Thanks for all that Krishna gave you.

• Yup!

• What yup? You are not still feeling any positivity?

This reply was deleted.