Who is devotee ? How to identify ?

Hare Krsna ,

Who is devotee ? How to identify ?

Is it neccessary that initiation will make you a devotee ?

in kaliyuga why do many disciples are made by single guru , when scriptures tells there is no guru

in kaliyuga ..

Even lord chaitanya had very counted number of disciples ..

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 9. 30 Even if one commits the most abominable action, if he is engaged in devotional service he is to be considered saintly because he is properly situated in his determination. I wonder why and for whom krishna may have said this...hopeful that krishna purifies them too..

• Hari bol nice question pr ji..

The answer to your first question is very simple ..krishna has already clarified in Geeta who is my devotee and what he does..

9.13 and 9.14 O son of Pṛthā, those who are not deluded, the great souls, are under the protection of the divine nature. They are fully engaged in devotional service because they know Me as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, original and inexhaustible....devotees are always engaged in devotional service

Always chanting My glories, endeavoring with great determination, bowing down before Me, these great souls perpetually worship Me with devotion. Those who do this as per krishna they are great souls. Devotees find great pleasure in discussing krishna katha and spreading it all over the world...they are par dukhe dukhi..

10.7 One who is factually convinced of krishna's opulence and mystic power,  engages in unalloyed devotional service; of this there is no doubt. The thoughts of My pure devotees dwell in Me, their lives are fully devoted to My service, and they derive great satisfaction and bliss from always enlightening one another and conversing about Me.

about 2nd question..the pre-requisite for initiation is the" Love of krishna" As per 10.10 krishna says - "To those who are constantly devoted to serving Me with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to Me".

Just love krishna and rest krishna will arrange for u..

This reply was deleted.