Replies

• This attitude is described by Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu when He prays," My dear Lord Krsna, You may embrace Me or trample Me under your feet, or You may make me broken hearted by never being present before Me. Whatever You like, You can do, because you have complete freedom to act. But inspite of all Your dealings, You are my Lord eternally, and i have no other worshipable object."

• Lord Himself is showing us how  obedient servitor must be of the Supreme Lord. Very nice.

But the Supreme Servitor is Nityananda aka Balarama or Laxmana Swami aka Adi Sesha. Who forms everything for Lord. From bed to slippers, umbrella, to sacred thread.

He serves Lord Kṛṣṇa, assuming all the following forms: umbrella, slippers, bedding, pillow, garments, resting chair, residence, sacred thread and throne.( CC adi. 5.123)

He is thus called Lord Śeṣa, for He has attained the ultimate end of servitude to Kṛṣṇa. He takes many forms for the service of Kṛṣṇa, and thus He serves the Lord.( CC Aadi 5.124)

This reply was deleted.