Replies

•  

I think if a person is alive or dead, the duty of a devotee/citizen is to take him/her to nearest hospital and first aid should be provided before that on the spot itself in case of alive human being/animal/bird. A devotee can pray also simultaneously as it gives the devotee strength to tolerate that pain of seeing the suffering of accident victim  and prayer can do miracles to the accident  victim also.

• the first duty of a human being is to help in any manner possible the person who has met with an accident and extend our helping hand along with all others possible...and if he is dead we can pray to sri vishnu for his soul...to enter into philosophical murings at a time that requires urgency of action is the last thing to do according to dharma or conscience and one if one does have common sense...instrospection or prayer is to be done in solitude or when our social responsibilities are not to be met with(or can continue with your nama japa if it is possible to do it amidst of all that)...act for that person ...if possible...the way similar if your own life is in danger...thats a true vaisnava or true human being...

• Hare Krishna,

PAMHO,AGTSP,

All in all we should think towards shift 'innocent' people to our rural based community. This is the burning need of days, because of city life at present very dangerous and it will be more dangerous after all day by day. We should pray, as a precautionary measure, to lord Krishna to make our efforts true to establish these so many varnasrama community as soon as possible to demonstration a ideal alternative of modern city life.Otherwise in near future we will see a very dangerous seen in city, due to bad karma and their ignorance towards spirituality of city people. And then our intensive prayer to those will not fruitful!

We should focus our whole intention towards establishing these rural based varnasrama community, that was intensive desire of our beloved  Srila Prabhupada!

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Prabhu. I would say a prayer in my mind asking Krsna to bless the soul of the person.

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna,

Pamho.

Please chant as loudly as possible, and pray for him that he gets a chance for KC in next lifetime..I know one incidence of a sannyasi. He was passing by the road when a car passed over a puppy and the sannyasi heard the piteous cry of the she-dog and the puppy. He ran to the place and immediately started chanting the Holy Names loudly for the puppy while it was leaving its body. This is the compassion of a pure devotee.

ys

• PAMHO Rakesh Roshan prabhu

r u not talking about HH Radhanath Swami Maharaj, are u ??

Because I heard the same incident in one of his lectures.

• Hare Krishna prabhu ...

We are so helpless that when inevitable time comes upon us or any one else there is hardly anything that we can do apart from praying. However a Vaishnav is a soft hearted person and his heart aches to see someone dying like this. In this situation we can pray for the soul of that person as it was his time of death and there was no one to chant Hare Krishna Mahamantra for him. We can try chanting for the person as loudly as possible... if one cant chant loudly thats fine but a devotee must chant and pray for someone dying like this.. because a Vaishnav is "par dukhe dukhi"

• Sevak

Just chant the names of Krishna. That is the best way.

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE

HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE 

• WE have to chant loudly Hare Krishna Maha Mantra and pray for his spiritual upliftment to Krishna

This reply was deleted.