Replies

• Volunteer

Q. WHAT DOES VANI and VAPUH MEANS ?‏

http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/group/krishnaconsciousness/forum/to...

Q. WHAT DOES VEDA, VEDA-VANI , VEDANTA and VEDIC KNOWLEDGE MEANS ?‏

http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/group/krishnaconsciousness/forum/to...

• atma shasvat hoti hai perntu use pranvayu ki koi aavshykta nahi hoti.phir bhi is sharis me jo enegy chahiye joki sharir ke karyvidhi ko sucharu roop se chalane ke liye anatyant jaroori hai wo pran se  poori hoti hai. jab manushya ki martyu hoti hai to keval atama bahar nahi jati. jabki uske saat man,indriya,vani aur budhi saat me ek dusere me vilay hoker jati hai.

bina pran ke atama gati nahi ker sakti

• Volunteer

Not all gross bodies need Pran Vayu (oxygen) to survive.

Plant bodies need carbon dioxide and exale Pran Vayu (o2)

There are fire bodies in plannets like the Sun. They may need need Hydrogen and exhale Helium or viceversa.

Wind bodies similar to tornadoes that may exist on Mars or other plannets, including the earth. Every body feeds on something and then dies. Then takes on a new body.

Atma cannot be burnt by fire, wet by water or cut by a knife....

nainam chindanti sastrani
    nainam dahati pavakah
    na cainam kledayanty apo
    na sosayati marutah
     [Bg. 2.23]

TRANSLATION

The soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind.

PURPORT

All kinds of weapons — swords, flame weapons, rain weapons, tornado weapons, etc. — are unable to kill the spirit soul. It appears that there were many kinds of weapons made of earth, water, air, ether, etc., in addition to the modern weapons of fire. Even the nuclear weapons of the modern age are classified as fire weapons, but formerly there were other weapons made of all different types of material elements. Firearms were counteracted by water weapons, which are now unknown to modern science. Nor do modern scientists have knowledge of tornado weapons. Nonetheless, the soul can never be cut into pieces, nor annihilated by any number of weapons, regardless of scientific devices.

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Prabhuji

thanks for yr reply but it is still not answering my doubt clearly, pls explain in more detail.

Hare Krishna

This reply was deleted.