Replies

• Volunteer

Religion in its purest term is Laws of God. To follow/abide by the laws is to follow the instructions of the Lord. People have termed religion as different ways to reach God or different traditions that are followed to try and accommodate Lord's instruction into their lives. But over time, the term religion is now used in a completely different context and most of them hate even the term nowadays.

When one abides by the Laws of God, one doesnt need any tag of a particular religion.

In his last instruction, Lord Sri Krsna says:

sarva-dharmān parityajya
    mām ekaṁ śaraṇaṁ vraja
    ahaṁ tvāṁ sarva-pāpebhyo
    mokṣayiṣyāmi mā śucaḥ

Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear.

Krsna says that He came down to reestablish religion, why? because religion has taken too many dimensions and too many incorrect interpretations and He now instructs Arjuna to reject all those and stick to His main instructions which is

man-manā bhava mad-bhakto
    mad-yājī māṁ namaskuru
    mām evaiṣyasi satyaṁ te
    pratijāne priyo ’si me

Always think of Me, become My devotee, worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend.

All glories to Srila Prabhupad!!!

Hare Krsna.

• Whats up with ya? Are you drunk or what? ?

• Ha ha who in this world doesn't know krishna? 99% of world population know KRISHNA 

• according to Srila prabhupad, Jesus Christ, Mohammed, Buddha, Lord Rishabhdev are all bona fide, genuine messengers or incarnations of the one God who is known by many names (Krishna, Rama, Allah etc..). All these names & even Guru Nanak are mentioned in the vedas as bona fide. Now if their followers have distorted their teachings and/or started malpractices, that is not true religion. 

• According to Yamraaj and Bhakt Pralhad religion only means worshipping KRISHNA and rest all is a show!!!

• E-Counselor

We do not condemn any path prabhuji. Some of these religions are started by God Himself, some by messenger of God, some by son of God.....we only distinguish between them and understand what is the most direct path to go to God. 

• yes all paths are shown by God and we should not condemn. 

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

REligion is the way to connect to God, to reach God. It is a path shown by God Himself. We cannot concoct religion. It is for upliftment of the soul. That is why there is so much variety and it is so vast - to cater to needs of every individual soul. For some, self realisation is the goal, for some material gain is the goal, for some devotion is the goal. Religion caters to all such souls. 

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.