Jai Sri Krishna,

I hope the members of IDT are not holding any grudges against me for me being an admirer of some other path. If i like one particular path, its not going to be that i will hate the rest. I'm a student of different sects and philosophies. To me, all paths leads us to divinity. But that's just my belief. You don't have to accept what i say.

Now, that being said, i have a question, since i'm learning about achintya bheda abheda philosophy as well. :)

What do the gaudya vishnavas mean by "jivas are fragmental particles / part-and-parcel / amshas of Krishna?

Does the supersoul or paramatma splits into multiple wordly souls. Is that what we should understand by us being amsha of Krishna? Please educate me on this matter.

Thank you.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

Mayavadis are not welcome

Hare Krsna

• yes Prabhu ji

Hare Krishna

• Otherwise in the spiritual sence it is throughly concievable that we are one with and seperate from krishna.!

• And how are we one with Krishna and yet separate? Please explain.

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

Mayavadis are not welcome

Hare Krsna

• one with means His emergy or shakti, different means we are jiva-tattva and krishna is vishnu-tattva.

• inconcieavble means by the material stantard. You cannot understand spiritual with material mind,.. hence inconcievable is used.!

This reply was deleted.