Vrindavnn...

Hii guys.. Hare Krishna Radhe Radhe... Shyd bhagya ya durbhagya insan k sochne pe depend krta h...jaise mere lie wo sb Bhagyshali jo us pavitr bhumi m rehte h jaha govind ne janm lia ya govind bde hue but kehte h bhgwan to sb jgh h...pr phr b us jgh ki hwa to aj b unke hone ka ehsas krwate h......Vrindavan...the most most...wonderful place....i used to be go there wid my family in school tym but now it seems dat those days would not come back i alwas drem abut going there....One day i have decided to live there for my whole lyf...but I dont know is dis possible for me or not....???? I m just sharing my views

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I feel the same exact thing but towards india and of course Vrindavan. I live in the United States and most likely I will end up living my life here till oldage. I often express my feelings towards india to people. But they consider me crazy because I choose India over America. But I cant explain to them what my heart feels when in India. India might be very corrupted and crime rate are high. But its just the air about India that brings spiritual joy to me. So yeah everyone family, friends and etc think that I am like mentally ill or something for choosing India over America and its just ridiculous. So exactly going back to what you said. Bhagya ya durbhagya insan k sochne pe depend hi karta hai. People consider me lucky but only I know how unlucky I am.

• Meera...u will surely get a chance to visit India specially Vrindavn..or believe me...there is nothing better place than mY India...U know what..I have somethng learnt from lyf nd if u seriously desire somethng more than u r lyf...one day..it will be urs....So Have Faith in Kanha...he will surely open doors of Vrindavn for u..dear...:)
  • Hare Krishna Mata Ji,

PAMHO.

May Lord full fil your wishes. Please pray for us also for staying in Vrindavan Dham.

Hare Krishna,

Dev RIshi

• Hare Krishna Matajii!!!!!!!!!!!

Dandvat!!!!!!!!!!!
    PAMHO!!!!!!!!
    AGTSP!!!!!!!!
    Radhey! Radhey!

Prabhuji May Lord Krishna fulfill all your wishes!!!!!!!!!!! The same is also here.  I also do not want to live in Capital in my old days.  I always pray from the Lord to help me to settled their in Vrindavan in lasts years of my life.

Your Humble Servant

Bhuwan Dutt Bawari

Hare Krishna

• Thnks..may lord fulfill u r wish too...
  • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Mataji,

PAMHO.

Vrindavan is consciousness also. If your mind is constantly in Vindavan and you feel separation from the lord and from the holy land of Vrindavan, then you are blessed.

As regards your desire of settling in Vrindavan permanently, if your desire is sincere, then surely the lord will help you and make the impossible possible.

Pls pray for us mataji and bless me.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• Thnkew :):)
This reply was deleted.