Hare Krishna.

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Please accept my humble obeisances.

I live in Ireland and I have some European colleagues in the house.

There was a delivery and I was there near the door when the delivery guy came. And I just took it and saw the colleague just behind me. I gave it to him. 

I always clean all utensils with soap before cooking although it is already clean and as such do not use house common utensils. Also oven, I use when it is cooled down a bit, when previous food smell is gone.

I later discovered they eat beef also.

I HAVE MADE SURE BY EVEN WEB SEARCHING THE  INGREDIENTS CODES, THAT I DID NOT EAT ANY MEAT.

But I am very afraid and depressed regarding the oven thing and handing over the food

I recently heard that even being a means is sinful. I wasn't aware of it.

I have avoided all oven making foods, using house common utensils and frozen foods. I moved here as I wanted a cheaper rent and heard people are good but did not knew they beef also.

I am looking for new house as well. PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW TO ATONE/ASK FOR FORGIVENESS TO RADHA KRISHNA. 

Please assist me. I am really worried and depressed that the Lord will be angry with me because of this. 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Radhe Krishna.

Thanks a lot. That really makes me feel good. Ultimately Krishna can do anything and hears to everyone. I will pray with devotion and faith to deliver me. 

I am really glad about you, breaking all obstructions and back to chanting the sweet Lord's names.

All glories to Hare Krishna Maha Mantra.

Thanks again

Hare Krishna

• Hare Krishna Prabhu ji!

PAMHO!

I'm pretty sure you have already decided to move out and all so i won't talk about that...

about the oven thing and handing food... atleast I don't see your fault here... you didn't know... we are all unknowingly killing so many microorganinsms and think not much about it too... but since cow killing is a big big big apradh (you didn't do it but since you feel sorry), i guess you should wait for ekadashi, 14th march and chant as many rounds as you can... not only a few more since it's ekadashi... also this is an amazing month it has gaur purnima too! lord gauranga is also very merciful... so i guess chanting a lot and sincerely apologising to sri radha krishna should do the trick

Hare Krishna!

• Hare Krishna.

Please accept my humble obeisances.

Thanks a lot. I will surely do that!! 

Hare Krishna

• Horrible way to live mate. Move out ASAP. I presume you already asked them you dont eat that crap. And they didn't listen. 

• Hare Krishna,

Yes. I am planning to see for a new house. Can you please guide me how to ask forgiveness for my actions to Radha Krishna? 

Hare Krishna

• Hare Krishna,

Buy a microwave oven or portable conventional oven cum microwave which can be countertop. they are cheap. max. $250 . you can even pay in installments.

If the person is cooperative and adjusting with you a small change a buy buying a microwave oven will save the day.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/black-amp-decker-tra...

https://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-EM925A5A-BS-Microwave-Lighting-Stain...

I think you need oven for toasting bread at the max.. or reheating or making pizza?

you can go buy a small unit doens't cost much.

check the price of it online in amazon and order one.

hare krishna.

Bedding, Bath Towels, Cookware, Fine China, Wedding & GiftRegistry | Bed Bath & Beyond
    • Hare Krishna,

Thanks a lot. Yes I am planning to see for a new house and also avoid eating any frozen foods as well. Not only good for mind and body but also avoid oven. Buy a small oven for any meals to prepare.

Can you please guide me how to ask forgiveness for my actions to Radha Krishna? 

Hare Krishna

This reply was deleted.