ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

TRIRAMA Personality of Godhead - PARASHURAMA-RAMACHANDRA-BALARAMA

Hare Krishna! PAMHO!
All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!
All Glories to Sri Guru & Gauranga!
Ananta Koti Vaishnava Vrinda Ki Jay!
Gaura Premanande Hari Hari Bol!

PLEASE ACCEPT MY HUMBLE OBEISANCE DEAR PRABHUS & MATAJIS...

Can any humble soul willing to share the significance trio relationship of this Krishna avatar of "The Ramas". Due to the consecutive incarnations of the Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krishna, it does holds the key word applied to this Absolute Truth which is the word "Rama". Rama means "The Supreme Enjoyer" as we're all know. What I do wanna know is the coinciding of this "trio-relationship of Godhead".

For example;

Parashurama is most known for ridding the world of kshatriyas twenty-one times over after the mighty king Kartavirya killed his father. The Sixth Incarnation of Sri Vishnu. He played important roles in the Mahabharata and Ramayana, serving as mentor to Karna and Drona. So the key highlight here is, The Lord's role in Mahabharath & Ramayana. Now we are seeing "The Multiple Supreme Lord collaborating together in the Avatar Lila". So my curiosity would be of the "possible combine pastimes" or mission of Sri Rama, Sri Parashurama & Sri Balarama". Especially Parashuramji with Lord Rama and Lord Balarama's pastimes.

I openly welcome any enlightening information or critic-like information in service to Guru & Krishna.

Views: 1906

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i really was not able to understand Your question Prabhuji,

maybe You will explain it in simple way?!

Thank You!
Your servant, 

Dear Bhaktin Maral... I do admit for beating around the bush so sillyfully...sometimes we do have our own flaws while we progress in our spiritual life. So anyway what I was saying was... what was the relationship between Sri Rama and Parashurama in RAMAYANA and the relationship between Parashurama and Balarama in Mahabharath. I'm saying this is because we're seeing two Supreme Personalities of Godhead appearing at the same time prior to their mission. Any answers Maral mataji?

my humble obeisances Prabhuji,

Lord Parashurama left the "instrument for fighting" (i forgot how to call it in English) of Lord Shiva to King Dasharath. Then whose line appeared Mother Sita. And in order to accept Her as His wife He should pick up that instrument which he did very easily.

So this might be the connection.

----

Lord Parashurama was the teacher of Karna. But i do not know what is the lila between Lord Balarama and Lord Parashurama.

----

Why not Lord associate with Himself. For example, Lord Nitay and Gauranga are Krishna. Lord Nitay is also Krishna, Lord Balarama who is Krishna, isn' t He?!

Your servant, 

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service