the important of ekadashi?

hare krishna,

my question on observe in ekadashi,we r normal & ordinary people,having no bhakti on krishna, if we observe ekadashi...is it better for us....?

if is it important to do all ekadashi....but its very difficult for observing in each & every ekadashi...so there is any special ekadashi for us to bserve, because we r very sinful......?

1431_hare-rama-hare-krishna-wallpaper-06.jpg

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Vishnu is also always worth consulting for good guidence
    Ji Rama!
    Jia Satya guna prama!
  • every ekadash is special and can wash off all sins. hats off to those who execute ekadashi with perfection. its real punishing. not to brush teeth, no material entertainment, hardcore fasting and the toughest to stay awake whole night!!

• Whatever humble softhearted people do in bhakti, even if they are very sinful and faithless, that will help them in proces to gradually attain faith. Therefore, their effort is never wasted.  On another side, proud stonehearted ones, even if they considered to be famous in spiritual practice, cant progress despite all the effort.

Maybe this Ekadashi is more suitable for you :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirjala_Ekadashi

Nirjala Ekadashi
    Nirjala Ekadashi is a Hindu holy day falling on the 11th lunar day (Ekadashi) of the waxing fortnight of the Hindu month of Jyestha (May/June). The e…
    • hare krishna,

thank yoy prabhu , for ur guidence.......i expressed my humbly gratiyude to ur feet prabhu..for helping me.....i will follow ur instruction..

This reply was deleted.