temporary apperance of Maha-Vishnu and Mahat-tattva

Dear all saintly vaishnavas,

Please accept my humble obeisances.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Regarding Maha-Vishnu and Mahat-tattva, I'm little confusing.

I need some advice for clear understanding to following purport of Srimad Bhagavatam 3.11.42.

Srila Prabhupada wrote, "Lord Mahā-Viṣṇu, who is resting in yoga-nidrā on the Causal Ocean and creating innumerable universes by His breathing process, only temporarily appears in the mahat-tattva for the temporary manifestation of the material worlds. He is a plenary portion of Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇa, and thus although He is nondifferent from Lord Kṛṣṇa, His formal appearance in the material world as an incarnation is temporary."

I need the answers to following questions:

1. I stuck the word "temporary" because everything in the spiritual world is sat, not asat. Brahman is eternal, not temporary. Then why the apperance of Maha-Vishnu and Mahat-tattva are temporary?

In the introduction of Bhagavad-Gita, regarding to 5 subjects, Srila Prabhupada wrote that prakriti is eternal.So,the energy is eternal. But the appearance of Mahat-tattva and Maha-Vishnu who is energetic and  the absolute truth are temporary in the above explanation. How should I understand this contradiction?

2. In the Mahat-Tattva there are unlimited fallen souls. If the Mahat-tattva disapper, the where those  conditioned souls go?

3.And after finishing creation of material world, where Maha-Vishunu goes?

Hare Krsna!

Sankirtan Maha-Yajna ki jay (^_^)

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Dear Zola Preetam prabhu,

Thank you for your merciful replying to my question.

Yes,I understand clearly.

it is like Law of conservation of energy.

Material energy appears temporary but actually the energy itself is eternal.

Maha Vishnu form of Krsna is temporary and same time eternal. Because His Form appears temporary  but the cycle of appearing and disappearing of His Form for material creation is eternally repeated.

I Thank you again.

Sankirtan Maha Yajna ki jay!

ys,

KSD

• Please! Accept my humble obeisance! Hare Krishna Radhay Radhay.

Lord Krishna is as eternal his vishnu form is also eternal and non different from him which resides in his eternal abode Vaikuntha dhama. Maha Vishnu is Expansion of lord krishna who for creation of material cosmic order take forms at the same time he is present in his vaikuntha dhama. he never get annihilated by time he is above time and space the supreme personality of Godhead himself to play the game of creation and annihilation by his own will appears and disappear from the casual ocean giving birth from his skin pores ananta brahmand. each brahmand has so many jiva atma (Condioned Soul). Each conditioned soul according to his past karma also giving a chance for his devotion to take him back to his supreme abode where he reside eternally.

it is like same as lord take avtar to earth but after finishing his past times returned to his abode. so in the same way mahavishnu manifest himself in casual ocean and also disappear at his own will to take cosmic order and its birth death cycle in control. he is the supreme enjoyer and player. One cannot understand him only by love and devotion.

2543231147?profile=original

• Dear Narayana prabhu,

It is very interesting that  "Maha Vishnu is Expansion of lord krishna who for creation of material cosmic order take forms at the same time he is present in his vaikuntha dhama."

If you happen to know the silokas for supporting " Maha Vishunu is eternally present in Vaikunta, could you let me know?

Hare Krsna!

ys,

KSD

• This video is very informative. Pls. watch the vid from start till the end.  To have a clear understanding of SB 3.11.42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGNvrRNenDU

Hare Krishna.

• Dear Gayatri prabhu,

Yes, it's very wonderful class.

I thank you again.

Hare Krsna!

ys,

KSD

This reply was deleted.