Telugu classes audio/video on Krishna Consciousness

Hare Krishna Devotees,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

I am looking at share any Telugu classes (audio/video) on Krishna book esp., and Bhagavad-gita or Srimad Bhagavatam with a devotee here.

I have 4 DVD set of classes from ISKCON Rajahmundry that I am giving him but want to check if anyone has more on classes from devotees in our sampradaya.

If anyone knows of where I can find those, kindly guide me.

Your servant,

sampath

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna Sampath kari prabhu and ISkCON DESIRE TREE team,

Please accept my humble obeisances, all glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Thank you for prompt reply and action in regards to the enquiry of telugu ISKCON lectures.

I can see the ISKCON admin team has kindly posted a large database of lectures in telugu and I have started to listen to them already.

Also I wish to convey that I have listened to another telugu lecture given by ISKCON guru HG Yugal Kishore Prabhuji  at http://norwoodbhakticlub.com/blog?tag=telugulectures

I wish to contact HG Yugal Kishore prabhu and see if he wishes to post any other lectures on the ISKCON DESIRE TREE.

Sampath Prabhu if you have more lectures please continue to post them here so that we can all listen  to the Krishna Katha and get Sri Krishnas blessings.

Hare Krishna

Your servant

Kiran K Guditi

• prabhu you can hear some telugu audio lectures of Nitaisevini mataji(ISKCON Visakhapatnam) which are uploaded on desire tree, also some lectures I have uploaded on you tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCBXPgWJybY (Audio quality may not be so good,but worth it)

just type nitaisevini on youtube search browser,and you will get many lectures.

Recently mathaji gave 10 lecture series on Dhruva charitra,I can send you the DVD,if you send me your address. Ofcourse alternatively the audio will  be uploaded in Desire tree soon.

ys,

Rasesa govinda das

• Hare Krishna Rasesa Govinda prabhu,

Thank you so much for the pointer to telugu classes.

Your servant,

sampath

• Devotees can download or hear(online) telugu lectures from the below link:

http://audio.iskcondesiretree.info/index.php?q=s&sm=ff&s=te...

• Hare Krsna sampath kari prabhuji..Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!its happy to see  such people coming up to  share KC in different languages..please do share any audio DVD's in telugu so that they can enlighten the hidden kc within our elders or children and aged ones..many fallen souls like me are also looking forward for it..my family is a non devotee one..im much in need of them..specially Bhagavad-gita or Srimad Bhagavatam..Radhanath SWami's Lectures too..so that they can understand..n step into KC..Hari Bol..

Your servant,

keerthana

• Hare Krishna Sampath kari Prabhuji,

My name is Kiran , I am native of Madanapalli, Chittor Dist currently working in  QLD, Australia. I am attempting to become Krishna conciousness but still a long way to go.

I saw that you are helping some devotee with the telugu ISKCON lectures on DVD.

I was wondering if you can please host the lectures on the ISKCON DESIRE TREE or is it possible to send me a copy of the same?   I shall be thankful to you in this regard. I can bear the cost of the shipment/DVDs and obviously I cannot put a price on the transendental lectures of Krishna.

Your servant

Kiran K Guditi

• Hare Krishna Kiran prabhuji,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

I need to get a DVD from my friend and then upload the classes. I was planning to do that for some time but not been able to do it. Now, you are the motivation for doing it sooner. I am hoping I can upload in a week or so no later than April end prabhu. I will update you once done.

The classes are from prabhu at ISKCON Rajahmundry.

Your servant,

sampath

• Sorry we do not have Telugu classes yet. It would be great if devotees share it with us. We can host it on audio.iskcondesiretree.info for the pleasure of devotees

This reply was deleted.