Hare Krsna!

Please accept my humble obeisances.

All Glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga!

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.

My dear devotees who wants to be in the service of Sri Sri Radha and Krsna forever, please enlighten me.

Gopis are constantly in suffering and in tears because of the separation, to stay close to Him, because of His mischievous behaviours, His cheatings, You know Krsna!!!....There are thousands of gopis, thousands of residents of Vrndavan and they can't have enough of Krsna and one day he left Vrndavan and they stay without Him. They resist love pain, jealous anger in pain, separation pain.

These are the worst pain that we have even in this life. While the physical pain don't hurt us, even here in this realm we suffer because of love. Love is the only thing which keep jiva souls alive and Sri Sri Radha and Krsna's love are keeping us alive.

Dear merciful devotees, please tell me, how they could live always with that kind of pain and suffering?

I can't imagine it with my material senses and mind. When even love of a person or animal can hurt that much even in material world, how one can resist the love pain of the Lord? I can't imagine something so painful. How the gopis and residents of Vrndavan resist this enormous pain?

Please enlighten this very ignorant soul with your mercy.

Your servant,

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hare Krsna!

Thank you for your kind response.

Your servant.

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Mutlu Mataji,

Please accept my humble obeisances!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Indeed that love in separation is the highest manifestation of love  in Goloka Vrindavan. 

How is it so?

As we know this world is the reflection of spiritual. In this way whatever is here considered nice worst there  and vise versa.

Here attachment to someone brings pain because when we loose someone we loose him/her forever but there we never ever loose Krishna. Because Krishna never dies. He is in His Name, in His thoughts i mean when we even think of Krishna Krishna is here. 

In this way at the time of great separation they suffer but that suffering is full of intense love because they know that Krishna never dies.

I remember when i cried before coming to Krishna Consciousness it was like the end of my life but when i cry sometimes now it brings joy even though to some extent. When we pray and cry it brings joy. I am sure that such like feeling had each of us here. 

Lord Gauranga while chanting the Holy Names He used to cry and and ask Gadadhara Pandit where was Krishna. Gadadhara Pandit replied that He was within His heart. And in great separation Lord started to open His chest with His fingers just to bring out Krishna and embrace Him...But Gadadhara Pandit used to stop Him.

In this way spiritual separation is antonym of material separation.

Your servant, 

• Dear Bhaktin Maral,

Thank you so much for your answer, and yes, ofcourse your definition applies for the devotees. In separation from the Lord we are trying to reach Him, we call Him and at the same time he is already with us as paramatma, so we don't feel sadness but we feel joy, because He is with us and the more we love Him our joy increases.

So as devotees, separation from the Lord don't give pain although we try to reach Him and miss Him. But the situation of the Gopis, Lord Caitanya and residents of Vraja is different, in terms they really saw the Lord with their blessed eyes. Once they saw Him, then separation from Him is so painful and words can't describe that. You may even want to kill yourself. So their pain is more deep. Also it is not only separation. Krsna always 'drives them crazy' by different means. It is very hard to resist this suffering due to strong love. When the residents of Vrndavan and gopis understand that Krsna is leaving, think about their sorrrow. They must be stoned with pain. They were side by side with Krsna many years. And about this matter, In the Indian movie, Krsna lila, once I saw that Krsna smiles to the residents and He mitigate their pain. I wonder if Lord takes away the pain of gopis, otherwise in terms of mischiavous activities of the Lord and seperationwise Lord will really make you cry a lot and make you loose your mind :-)

• Volunteer

my humble obeisances dear Devotees,

dear Mutlu Mataji, as we all already heard that in Spiritual world there are no 3 types of sufferings:

1. suffering caused by natural calamities

2. by other living entities

3. by our own mind and body

In this way the spiritual world is the opposite of this world. If here separation brings the most worst sorrow there it brings the top most happiness. 

And about Paramatma it is true. But also Krishna Himself in His 3 bending form resides within our soul. It is a very hidden knowledge but somewhere in Bhagavad Gita Srila Prabhupada says that Shyamasundara resides within our soul where Paramatma resides near by our soul and He is equal to everyone. But Krishna that Shyamasundara is within our soul. 

And where is Krishna there is Vrindavan along with His associates. In this way whole Vrindavan is there already within our soul...

In this age we can unite with that Shyamasundara only by chanting the Holy Names Hare Krishna. 

By attentively chanting the Holy Names we can achieve everything. Simply chanting the Holy Names everything will be revealed.

Your servant,

• Dear Bhaktin Maral,

Hare Krsna! Please accept my humble obeisances. All Glories to Guru and Gauranga. All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Yesterday, while reading SB, I came across a very nice verse about how the Lord mitigate the distress of His devotees in Vrndavan. I want to share it with you. SB, Canto 3, Chapter8, Text 28:

He also acknowledged the service of the devotees and vanquished their distress by His beautiful smile. The reflection of His face, decorated with earrings, was so pleasing because it dazzled with the rays from His lips and the beauty of His nose and eyebrows.

PURPORT

Devotional service to the Lord is very much obliging to Him. There are many transcendentalists in different fields of spiritual activities, but devotional service to the Lord is unique. Devotees do not ask anything from the Lord in exchange for their service. Even the most desirable liberation is refused by devotees, although offered by the Lord. Thus the Lord becomes a kind of debtor to the devotees, and He can only try to repay the devotees, service with His ever-enchanting smile. The devotees are ever satisfied by the smiling face of the Lord, and they become enlivened. And by seeing the devotees so enlivened, the Lord Himself is further satisfied. So there is continuous transcendental competition between the Lord and His devotees by such reciprocation of service and acknowledgement.

• Volunteer

my humble obeisances dear Mutlu Mataji, thank You for sharing with this verse from Srimad Bhagavtam.

Yes, You are right if we just surrender to Krishna everything will be all right. He won't let us to suffer. Even if there are painful situations if we surrender to His will those pains will be very blissful to feel.

For example, in Chaitania Charitaamrita there is one verse which is said by Srimati Radharani. She says that it is very painful for Me to see Krishna in the association of other girls. But i know that in their association He is happy.

If so then even though it is painful for Me i will bring more and more girls to His Lotus Feet so that He only be happy. And that pain will be My bliss. Let Me be in pain if that pain brings Him happiness!

In this way in spiritual world no one is bothered about their own suffering. On the contrary they want make other happy. They do not think of their own joys. Weather they suffer or be happy. They suffer for Krishna's pleasure. They become happy for His pleasure.

They cry, eat, dance, sing, play, live, work...........ONLY FOR HIS PLEASURE.

And as a very dear Friend Krishna also is expert in making happy His Devotees. So the love is from both sides.

Your servant, 

• Dear Bhaktin Maral,

If this gives Srimati Radharani a big pain, even though there must exist many many different rasas in Vrndavan for the pleasure of Mukunda, it is very nice for a servant to stay away from Hari and just to serve Radha to give pleasure to Her as a faithful and insignificant servant with austerity. Because we are all depending of her mercy and there is no other mercy like her which brightens the day of black boy Krsna and ours as well.

Your servant,

• Volunteer

2545265088?profile=original

http://harekrishnawallpapers.com/srimati-radharani-close-up-wallpap...

harekrishnawallpapers.com
              • Hare Krsna!

Thank you for the link of the beautiful image of Srimati Radharani. Can you be more specific about in which chapter you read this verse? Then I can search for it gladly. And when I find I may also send you a link.

Your servant,

This reply was deleted.