Replies

• Sevak

Hare Krsna

How can a student inculcate Krishna Consciousness in daily life?

By chanting the holy names of Sri Krsna - Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare. 

Is studying the duty for student be it material studies?

There are 2 category of duties - conditional duties and constitutional duties.

Conditional duties are those due to our present condition/ poisiton in this body. Like a student needs to study well. A father needs to provide his children. A driver needs to drive safely etc. 

Constitutional deuties are those pertaining to the soul of self realization and reviving our eternal relationship with Krsna. In this Kali yuge it referes to chanting of the holy names of Sri Krsna

Hare Krsna

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

FOr a student, brahmacharya is life to be followed. Student has to learn to regulate his senses at this stage. To a certain extent, all students do - otherwise how do they avoid enjoyment at the time of exams and study? 

The way to regulate senses is to chant hare krsna mahamantra. Be judicious - your marks have to be good. Otherwise you will be repelling your family from Krsna Consciousness. If you want to become devotee, you are ambassador of Krsna. People will say he didnt get good marks because he chants and prays. During exam time and before, you can reduce your devotional activity to barest minimum and study and give your exams.

Whatever ashram we are in, we have to accept the duty of that ashram. As a student, it is the duty to study. What is the harm, study material subject, gain knowlefge and use it in the service of Krsna later on. If that is not possible, give a part of your earning to Krsna.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Dandavat pranam mataji I got understand now so late being indescive and seeking what should I do because I don't have yet guru parampara association as in temple since I came to bhakti through sincerely in locldown I due to enviousness or many things was not ready to accept the importance of studying and goaling for subject I can do or like and write exam "goaling for college for study ayurved for becoming vaidya goaling  going out of home for that , I may be low in esteem or now in confidence that I  cannot see vaidya chrak guru to accept me as I am not so intelligent that I follow and maintain stri dharma also sincerely wants to study ayurved I cannot see how can I violate guru shrilaprabhupad 9fgoing out of home I should find study in my city only and study in shelter of parents that nitaisevnimataji advised me when I wrote my patit behavior situation to acharya mataji nitaisevnimatji but if normally I study in my city meerut only no college here is worth of study level or teachers i cannot get job for even teacher here I have to go out and I only attachment is ayurved to study ayurved seems huge and pretty sincere as a girl,  . Plz guide and read my blog as well mataji the conditions of mine , I have to work hard and give up sense enjoyment now tamsically whatever i have have done irresponsibility I will start study offcourse in this huge shortcoming I created due to my tamsic carelessness and shamelessness I am not in zero level of study or strtegising thinking we are 3 sisters but my father have by my medical store shares that gives him money for now and in ahead all future apart that he is a editor sincere in danik jagran and a jyotisha , 

. My parents are OK if I only even do coarse or graduation in science bsc and get married normally what happens here but due to there study seeing of everyone so many years they had so much expectations they applause good seeing of mine but overall inheart rejects or hate guru shrilaprabhupad in some extent they don't say anything to me the highest flaw I created in my behavior this is result they talk nd guide me that I am now becoming some sincere and also my father applaused me because we are middle class family and he doesn't earn that much money but have earn so much association and honesty and intelligence fame and friendship among highest of people like all doctors , huge poets national awardee dr sita sagar mataji tatva darshi poet and so huge poets from kavi sammelan.  Therefore he applaused due to the guidance they take on phone on my case when they know it but it created such a huge issue or subtle problem among all whom father talked I didn't study and not following responsibilities,  of she cannot follow responsibilities how can she manage learning these spiritual development as well she is not so well and sincere and doing havoc here . I created low of guru shrilaprabhupad among so many people I was not knowing of that . I was not getting answers of my questions so these questions take a chance in my mind mind haunt me

I am sorrymataji for the things I created in my home as well to so many people . I am such a shame cannot have huge repent for that as well . 

Plz read my blog nd answer mataji sorry for so long messages , this message is also enough what I am being through but in my blog or message I have told my whole story . Plz guide mataji what is responsibilities of daughter . 

https://iskcondesiretree.com/profiles/blogs/how-do-a-girl-have-to-f...

Your listener 

Manasvi (19 year old)

• Dead link. Do users have blogs here? 

• Dandavat pranam prabhuji sorry being a newofiote here to talk to senior mataji i used blog to create , it was created by me for telling my situations and questions . If anything wrong I did plz forgive . Don't know how the link is not working but in my page in blog section the blog is there https://iskcondesiretree.com/profiles/blogs/how-do-a-girl-have-to-f...

• No worries, I just get "page not found"...  

This reply was deleted.