Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada
|An Appeal About Us Donate Contact Us|
By Google Search:
A nine point summary of Madhvacarya’s philosophy is:
1. Lord Visnu, the Personality of Godhead, is the Absolute Truth, and nothing is higher than Him.
2. He is known by the study of Vedas….sarvasya caham…….(Bg 15.15)
3. The material world is real, but temporary.
4. The jivas (living entities) are different from the Lord (bimba prati bimba……….).
5. The jivas are, by nature, servants of Lord Visnu’s lotus feet.
6. In both the conditioned and liberated states, the jivas are situated in higher and lower statuses and always remain individuals in their identity.
7. Liberation does not mean an impersonal merging, but the attainment of serving Lord Visnu’s lotus feet.
8. Pure devotional service rendered to guru and Visnu automatically grants liberation, release from material bondage.
9. Direct perception, logic and Vedic authority are three sources of actual knowledge.
im appreciate and respect vaishnava as Sri Madhva is, as well as his effort toward Absulute Truth, but despite that, i have many doubts in his teachings.
Some of this nine points confronting Srimad Bhagavatam directly, especially teachings of Sri Krishna to His devotee Uddhava in point number 3. :
Dear devotees ,
Different acharyas have appeared in this world to preach what he has been instructed to preach. Sripad Madhavacharya appeared to refute Mayavada and has done it perfectly. Sankaracharya is Shiva himself , Buddha is Narayana himself but they preached according to time and circumstances what they were supposed to preach . Were they fools ? Nope . It is better not to be offensive based on institution based narrow mindedness. We should try to understand them in broader aspect just like our purva acharyas like Jiva Goswami did while writing the 6 sandarbhas giving due respect to all acharyas .
This discussion is not about discussing the defects of the teachings our others but just sharing a wonderful revelation by Madhava .
Self realization is not about I and my parampara are good and realized . All others are bogus and does not know anything. Self realization is a journey of love.
I feel really agitated if any of the great acharyas are challanged . Mahaprabhu is challanged by many of Sri and Madhava Sampradaya . Sri and Madhavas ae challanged by Gaudiyas . What the hell ? Is this the process of self realization ? Nope . This is called falling in trap of Maya .
In kaliyuga who is brahmana ? Who is a uttama bhakta ? We must endeavor to get rid of our false ego first . Adhikaar comes from the samskaras of the soul not from body .
I request the moderators to delete this discussion.
Such teachings which state that Brahman can refer only to Lord Vishnu, but not to jiva as well, is for sure false.