Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Give some proof you think hinduism is christianised by Arya Samaj? And see, don't take my comments offesnive as I had been a believer of Arya Samaj philosophy, I only present their logics. None of the Acharyas of any 4 Paramparas had come forward to debate Swami Dayanand or any of Arya Samaj believers. Also Swami Dayanand has given the explanations on basis of the 4 vedas, so accordiing to that it is more bonafide than ISKCON? Kindly answer. I had joined this forum not to debate but to understand this movement for i got attracted to it?

• Sri Narada muni said :

SB 10.10.15A poverty-stricken man must automatically undergo austerities and penances because he does not have the wealth to possess anything. Thus his false prestige is vanquished. Always in need of food, shelter and clothing, he must be satisfied with what is obtained by the mercy of providence. Undergoing such compulsory austerities is good for him because this purifies him and completely frees him from false ego.

SB 10.10.16Always hungry, longing for sufficient food, a poverty-stricken man gradually becomes weaker and weaker. Having no extra potency, his senses are automatically pacified. A poverty-stricken man, therefore, is unable to perform harmful, envious activities. In other words, such a man automatically gains the results of the austerities and penances adopted voluntarily by saintly persons.
        SB 10.10.17Saintly persons may freely associate with those who are poverty-stricken, but not with those who are rich. A poverty-stricken man, by association with saintly persons, very soon becomes uninterested in material desires, and the dirty things within the core of his heart are cleansed away.
        SB 10.10.18Saintly persons [sādhus] think of Kṛṣṇa twenty-four hours a day. They have no other interest. Why should people neglect the association of such exalted spiritual personalities and try to associate with materialists, taking shelter of nondevotees, most of whom are proud and rich?,
        Helping those in poverty consider to be universal dharma in every religion, but nowadays, so called spiritualists like to  associate with those who can give more donations.

• First i will buy 'prema pradipa' . After that ,  I will put all my effort in reading and understanding  the text . Finally, by the mercy of Krishna ,I will reach a conclusion .

Again thanks for your care and concern in replying my query !

Hare Krishna !

• This reply was deleted.
    • I will read 'Prema Pradipa'. In your reply you have not said anything against Arya Samaj . There is no befitting reply by you  to my  query  . The book you have mentioned can only give me a reply or resolve this issue .

I will read 'Prema Pradipa'

Referring by you this good book is also a great help !!!!

Hare Krishna !!

• Although the parable of localized & all pervasiveness being one.
    I only question Submissions that the passive /Brominical way as the highest considering Hi's pastimes were not always withe the pure & the "pakka" Makes me think God has many classes of friends.?
    A as personality He is adventures in Hi's nature of association.
  • E-Counselor

Here is a discussion in between Srilla Prabhupada and an Indian man during a morning walk about Arya Samaj:

Indian man: the principles of Ārya-samāj. Because he is... "Everybody is God." That is his... They are . Brainwash is there.

Prabhupāda: What is God? Let us have, understand.

vadanti tat tattva-vidas
    tattva yaj jñānam advayam
    brahmeti paramātmeti
    bhagavān iti śabdyate
    (SB 1.2.11)

The Absolute Truth is manifested in three ways: impersonal Brahman, and all-pervading Paramātmā, and Personality of Godhead-brahmeti paramātmeti bhagavān iti śabdyate—but they are one and the same. This is the verdict of the śāstra. So we can understand from this example that the sun is localized. Everyone can see. At the same time, sunshine is all-pervading, and within the sun globe there is a predominating deity. He is a person. Similarly, originally God is person, and then, when He expands, all-pervasive, that is Paramātmā. And when He expands by His energy, that is Brahman. This is understanding. Brahmeti paramātmeti bhagavān iti. Now somebody, they finish their business by realizing the impersonal Brahman, and somebody finishes his business by realizing the localized Paramātmā, yogis. Jñānīs, yogis. And the bhaktas, they come to the real, original source of everything, Kṛṣṇa. That is the difference.

Indian man (4): Swamiji, I want to question whether the Kṛṣṇa consciousness is the same type of consciousness which is experienced by the devotees as that divine type of consciousness. Is it a divine consciousness?

Prabhupāda: Yes, Kṛṣṇa consciousness means divine. Kṛṣṇa means divine. Kṛṣṇa means divine.

Indian man (4): So that is the same.

Prabhupāda: But foolish people think Kṛṣṇa as ordinary man. Avajānanti māṁ mūḍhāḥ (BG 9.11). Only mūḍhas take Kṛṣṇa as ordinary man. Otherwise Kṛṣṇa is always His complete spirit.

Therefore, the principle of Aryasamaj-- " Everybody is God"-- is a wrong conception. Like that of words " Daridra Narayana" as spoken by so called Poltician. God is God whose manifestation energy is different from His pervasiveness and localized feature as explained above by Srilla Prabhupada. So,God Head Krishna's pervasiveness as Paramatma is present in Everyone's individuality situated in their heart.

Thank you for your understanding,

Hare Krishna!

• If it is your or Srila Prabhupada's statement then it is wrong: "Therefore, the principle of Aryasamaj-- " Everybody is God" I had been connected to Arya Samaj for a long time and no where is his main book Satyarth Prakash has Swami Dayanand said that everybody is God. He only promoted principle of omnipresence of God as told by Sri Krsna too in BG: "Ishwar sarv bhutanam hridayese arjuna tishati..."

• Waking up transcendental deep love for Lord is the only thing which matters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long tradition of enmity and hatred toward other spiritualists should be stopped, and the effort in that direction of thiese two vaishnavas are the most prominent :

Image result for radhanath and sacinandana

• seen!!!

This reply was deleted.