Volunteer

Srila Prabhupada in my dream.

Hare Krsna,
My obeisances to all devotees, guru and gauranga.

Last night, I dreamt about Srila Prabhupad, I remember just a bit of it. He is seated on the Vyasasana like seat and there is a food plate in front of him. A pleasant kirtan is going on and I could see that Srila Prabupad's eyes were welled up with tears and he is also singing to the harinam. Then he takes the offering in his three fingers and places it in his mouth as tears roll down his cheeks.

Now I come to think of it, it was a very humbling experience but I dont know what to make of it.

I am seeking devotees help to help me understand what it means to have Srila Prabhupad in one's dream.

Srila prabhupada ki jai..

Hare krsna

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna prabhuji 🙏🙏

All glories to Srila Prabhupada 🙏🙏

• Hari Bol prabhu ji.

You're blessed and he accepted your offering of prasadam.

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Please give me the dust of your lotus feet. You are so so so fortunate. Dear grandfather came in your dream. It is a very clear dream. He came to bless you and accept your offering of prasadam. Did you do anything special on SP disappearance day - recently went? Otherwise it is your love for gurudev and your surrender to His Divine Grace that he graced your dream and blessed you.

Please keep me in your prayers.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna,
      My obeisances to all devotees, guru and gauranga.

Dandvats pranam to you mataji and devotees. I appreciate your comments and response.

I was so anxious about the dream the next day. At first, I overlooked it but the dream hit me hard as i was singing mahamantra during shower and it brought a sense of responsibility. I felt there was something that i was not able to understand and hence I sought devotee's help to discern it.

One of my devotee friend said the same thing and considered the dream as All Auspicious. I was struggling to come to terms with Prabhupada coming into my dreams as I felt a pure soul as Srila Prabupad trying to reach the most impure soul like me. I felt I am not worth that love. I see everyday other sincere and devoted sadhakas carrying out Krsna conscious activities so much better than what I do.

My devotee friend also suggested to take it positively and relish it rather than pound myself with self guilt. It took some time but I think I am now prepared to take it for what it is.. I thanked Prabupada for having faith in me and guiding me and prayed him to grace his presence into every devotee's mind and heart..

I thank you again for your response mataji and I value your comments on each thread you respond.

No, I dint prepare anything special for Prabhupad's disappearance day mataji, but I thank him everyday for providing us conditioned souls with the most sublime devotional practice that takes us from insignificant souls to serving krsna in his abode.

Yadi Prabhupada na hoito by HHJayapataka Swami Maharaj

(1)
      (yadi) prabhupada na haita tabe ki haita
      (e) jivana bahita kise? (R)----
      nitai-gaurera apara karuna ke dita sakala dese

If Srila Prabhupada had not come, what would have happened? How could we have passed our lives?
      Who else would have distributed the unlimited mercy of Lord Nityananda and Lord Gauranga all over the world?
      (2)
      pascatyera yata papi duracari sunyavadi mayavadi
      tadera uddara karibare mana hena kon dayanidhi
      Which other compassionate person would have endeavoured to deliver the miscreants , sinful, impersonalistic and voidistic people in the West?
      (3)
      tadera nikate kon jana asi bilaita harinam
      sabhya jiva rupe gadite tadera ke haita aguyan
      Who else would have come to distribute Harinama to them? Who else would have come forward to transform them into civilized beings?
      (4)
      dese dese hari-vigraha seva arati ratri-dine
      ratha yatradi mahotsava saba sikaita kon jane
      Who else would have taught them how to worship the Deity form of Lord Hari day and night with arati-kirtana, and how to conduct the Ratha-yatra and
      other grand festivals?

(5)
      gita-bhagavata caitanya carita premamrta rasasara
      kata na sundara sarala kariya ke bujhaita ara
      Bhagavad-gita, Srimad-Bhagavatam and Caitanya-caritamrta contain the essence of the nectarean mellows of love of Godhead.
      Who else would have explained these scriptures so clearly and beautifully?
      (6)
      kata kasta sahi prita mane rahi ke va dita harinam
      ke dita modera puri vrndavana mayapura mata dham
      Who else would have tolerated all difficulties, and distributed Harinama with a pleasant heart?
      Who would have given us the dhamas such as Mayapur, Vrindavan and Jagannatha Puri?
      (7)
      parama mangala sricaitanya maha-prabhura siksa dhana
      acare pracare sada amadere ke karita niyojana
      The teachings of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu constitute the greatest and most auspicious treasure.
      Who else would have engaged us in constantly practicing and preaching it?
      (8)
      premakalpataru nitai-gaurera krpa kana labhibare
      niravadhi jaya-pataka hrdaya tomare sarana kare
      Sri Sri Nitai Gaura are desire trees of love of Godhead. Desiring a drop of Their mercy, Jayapataka's heart incessantly takes shelter of Your Divine grace.

Chant and be happy.

Srila prabhupada ki jai..

Hare krsna

Yadi Prabhupada na hoito by HHJayapataka Swami Maharaj
      Yadi Prabhupada na hoito by HHJayapataka Swami Maharaj. 652 likes. A beautiful song written by 1 of the foremost disciples of Srila Prabhupada, H.H.…
  • Hari Bol

Prabhu Ji

You are so lucky ....

This reply was deleted.