Spiritual Realization through Pure Devotee

I find in 25 years of KC that real life phicical assocation only seems to give you any PERSONAL realzation where as Book reading and Japa gives you PERSONAL assocaition. There is really nothing more to say except proof of the pudding is in the eating..

Jesus Chrsit came into my dreams once touched my head with His hands... I almost for 1st initation by my Gurudeva Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Maharaja.. Jesus said to me when will you SERVE your Gurudeva?

While sitting beside my Gopal Krishna picture I said to Krishna.. WHAT am I doing talking to a picture of Krishna (at that point i lost faith in Krishna and put my 100 percent faith in Guru) why dont i JUST serve my Gurudeva? Then I got dharshan of Gopal Krishna.. (this was in 2006)

Another instance is when i met my Gurudeva in Puri in 2008 personally, he held my right arm I am not sure why...

Jump to 2021 I was reading Bhagavatam (where it describes vishnu-loka) I was kind of obsorbed in reading it maybe believing maybe not.. then I saw Vishnu right hand..

So you see I am greedy to personal asssociation of pure devotees. Or else there is nothing really for you to do except chant to HAVE IT. Hare Krishna just wanted to say this.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you for sharing your personal experiences with me. It's clear that spiritual practice, such as book reading and Japa, has been significant for your personal growth and development.

Your experiences demonstrate the value of seeking guidance from spiritual teachers, or gurus, who can provide personal association and guide you on your spiritual journey. It's also apparent that your faith and dedication have been essential to your spiritual growth.

It's important to remember that personal experiences are subjective and can differ from person to person. It's up to each individual to determine their own path and find what works best for them.

I wish you continued success on your spiritual journey and encourage you to continue seeking personal association with pure devotees. Hare Krishna.

• Volunteer

Thank you for sharing your personal experiences and insights. As stated in the Srimad Bhagavatam, seeking the association of devotees is an essential aspect of advancing in Krsna consciousness and devotional service. While reading and chanting can certainly bring us closer to the Lord, there is a unique power in the personal association of pure devotees that cannot be replicated in any other way.

Your experiences with Jesus Christ and your Gurudeva Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Maharaja are a testament to the transformative power of personal association with a pure devotee. It is through their guidance and blessings that we can deepen our understanding and connection with the Lord.

As you mentioned, chanting the Hare Krishna mantra with sincerity and devotion is also an important part of our spiritual practice. Through the process of chanting, we can gradually purify our hearts and develop a deeper relationship with the Lord.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences. May your journey towards Krsna consciousness continue to be blessed by the association of pure devotees and the mercy of the Lord.

Hare Krishna!

• Our Japa should i think only be to have association wtih pure devotees. 

• thanks haribol!!

This reply was deleted.