Replies

• Hmm,
    Have you come across the term "Atmaja"
    Atmaja- (आत्मज).—son or daughter of the soul.
    SOUL Means= Energy.
    Pumping organ of this energy is Heart. you can say energy is pumped from the heart to all the parts of the body.?? yes or no??
    Chapter 15 text 14 BG
    I am the fire of digestion in every living body, and I am the air of life, outgoing and incoming, by which I digest the four kinds of foodstuff.
    HE SAID HE IS THE ONE WHO IS DIGESTING FOOD. HE IS AIR HE IS FIRE. HE IS the energy TO START THE PROCESS OF DIGESTION ALSO. WHICH INTURN liberated energy.
    If you consider the energy the Potential energy is PRESENT IN THE FOOD STUFF and inanimate objects also..
    The Kinetic energy is release during the process of digestion and LORD IS SAYING HE IS THE ONE WHO IS DIGESTING in you TUMMY.
    IF you say this CHetna shakti the kinetic energy as the SOUL.
    Becoz without soul the things would be motionless.
    SOUL LOST MEANS BODY IS DEAD NO MOTION.
    The the energy liberated from foods stuff digestion is transferred to various regions in our body to make all cells live and active? IS IT NOT?
    When there is sex... It is a energy again.. Driving force.. There is lot of energy invested you get drained out of energy... Sex cells or gamete sperm and ovum released with the energy.
    They are active and motile.
    If they are non motile lacking energy they die off. Some motile viable sex cells only unite to form a zygote.
    Everything is happening within the bodies of the male and female organism. right?
    Who is supporting this with enough energy to well power house of male body is heart... Similarly powerhouse of the female body is heart.
    The zygote and embryo is formed where??? within the female body. right.... the pumping organ for energy the powerhouse is the heart of the mother.
    Each cell within the body of the female body is living becoz it is having energy.... It is alive.
    Energy or chetna shakti is the consciousness which is nothing but the Soul Yes or no?
    Some of the sperms which lack the chetna shakti die off ......they are not ment to be also.

SB 3.31.1

śrī-bhagavān uvāca
    karmaṇā daiva-netreṇa
     jantur dehopapattaye
    striyāḥ praviṣṭa udaraṁ
     puṁso retaḥ-kaṇāśrayaḥ
    The Personality of Godhead said: Under the supervision of the Supreme Lord and according to the result of his work, the living entity, the soul, is made to enter into the womb of a woman through the particle of male semen to assume a particular type of body.

The energy of the parents is transferred to the child.. that why the child is called Atmaj or atmaja ( son or daughter)
    IN FACT I WOULD GO TO TELL YOU TO THIS EXTENT ALSO THAT SOUL ( ENERGY) IS PRESENT IN NON LIVING THINGS ALSO.
    Furthermore, O Arjuna, I am the generating seed of all existences. There is no being-moving or unmoving-that can exist without Me. ( CHAPTER 10 TEXT 39 BG)
    LORD SAYS I am present in both animate and inanimate objects.
    How?? you may ask.
    Science has proven it also. Kinetic energy is present is moving objects and potential energy present in non moving objects.
    Potential energy of an apple can be used to make it into Kinetic energy with the process of digestion..... And Again Lord said I am the digesting force within ur tummy also.
    in this BG verse.
    Chapter 15, Verse 13
    I enter into each planet, and by My energy they stay in orbit. I become the moon and thereby supply the juice of life to all vegetables.
    Chapter 15, Verse 14
    I am the fire of digestion in every living body, and I am the air of life, outgoing and incoming, by which I digest the four kinds of foodstuff.
    HE IS SAYING HE IS THE DRIVING FORCE HE IS THE ENERGY He is supplying energy in the vegetables ......which we are consuming....inturn HE is digesting them to liberate energy for every cell to be live and active.
    IS Sperm now not a cell??????
    SPerm is a cell its a haploid cell.
    Hare Krishna.
    • Thanks very nice reply... haribol......
      • So can we say we are little bit energy of god not soul...
        • You are soul marginal energy of Lord. Soul is part and parcel of Supersoul or Pamatma.
          Soul has the same qualities like that of Supersoul. It is also eternal and it is also having qualities like Sat Chit Ananda.
          That is why we are always craving to find Ananada are happiness .
          But our search for happiness is in temporary things like movies , vid. games and other stuff.
          Now we have to divert the soul to the supersoul ( parmatma)
          which is the permanant bliss.
          Our search for happiness or bliss ends in Supersoul.
          as we are part and parcel of the Supersoul or Super consciousness.
          You are Marginal energy !!
          Lord has 3 types of energies..
          one is Spritual energy that is Srimati Radha rani..
          Other is Material energy that is Durgadevi or maya devi.
          We belong to the third category of energy that is Marginal energy.
          Hare Krishna.
          reference.:=
          Marginal energy means you may be under the control of the spiritual energy or you may be under the control of material energy—your marginal position.
          Introduction to Bhagavad-gita As It Is --
          Los Angeles, November 23, 1968 : Rādhārāṇī is daivī-māyā. Just like we are, in our material conditional life, we are under the material energy. Similarly, in our liberated state we have to become under the spiritual energy. That spiritual energy is Rādhārāṇī. We are acting at the present moment under material energy, because our body is made of material energy. So when you are liberated you will develop your body of spiritual energy. That spiritual energy is Rādhārāṇī. So you have to become under some..., under the control of some energy. You are also energy; you are marginal energy. Marginal energy means you may be under the control of the spiritual energy or you may be under the control of material energy—your marginal position. But when you are under the control of the material energy, that is your precarious condition, struggle for existence. And when you are under spiritual energy, that is your life of freedom. Rādhārāṇī is spiritual energy, and Durgā, or Kālī, is material energy. So those who are materialist, they worship Drgā, Kālī, the material, different forms of material energy. And, so in both the cases... There is a word in Sanskrit, it is called śakta, śakta. Śakta, the word comes from śakti. Śakti means energy.
          Marginal energy means we can live either in this external energy or in the internal energy, in between.
  • E-Counselor
    Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Next you will say, amoeba does not have heart, so there cannot be soul, so not jivatma at all. Or plant or tree for that matter.
    It is mentioned that soul resides in the region of the heart. Doesn't mean it cannot exist independent of heart at all. Like prabhuji explained, soul is carried from one body to the next by the subtle body.
    Haribol,
    YOur servant,
    Radha Rasamayi DD
  • That is is in the body, heart is in the body! Previous to that soul is taken by Parmatma "Supersoul" along with subtle body of mind , intellig, false ego.
This reply was deleted.