Soul

Hare Krishna...i had a nightmare yesterday... I don't know it's have any mean or not but it was so scary... I was sleeping in Dat dream ND a soul of lady I don't recognize whom came over there close to me... ND just touch my head but not in gud way and got inside me... I tried to wake up but can't.. Also I said Krishna Krishna... But Dat tym I was not able to pronounce lord's name completely.... After that I woke up... I got very scared... ND Not being able to sleep whole night... Then I felt somewhat better after listening Chanting prayers online... I just want to know... Is this have any mean... Okay may be not.. But my question is... Is this really possible for any soul to rule over another soul's body when that soul wid particular body is present... I mean... We see in movies but dats not supposed to be reality... So is it possible????

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Mataji,

PAMHO.

THese things happen - one soul who does not have a gross body, tries to enter another gross body to fulfill the desires of the senses. Typically, the soul will enter a live body  -  dead body means it will be disposed off. 

Take heart mataji, what you experienced was a dream only. No reality.

It would be a good idea to maintain cleanliness to avoid these things in sleep - brush your teeth, wash your feet before going to bed. Keep Bhagavad Gita under your pillow and sleep, you will get sound sleep and no ghost problems.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Thank you matajii for your reply... Hmm... It's only a bad dream...i didn't have that dream again...matajii... I have a friend she feels a lot problem of dreaming negative things like ghosts...or some other things....these things never affect me in past whenever I see any ghost dream in fact I used to make fun of all these... But it was for d first tym when I dreamt something like this ND it was not good at all... Matajii WHT should my friend do... As she fears a lot because she had been dreaming of all this from past few years... I once said to her.. When u see Dat thing again just say Hare Krishna ND she did..nd her dream ruptured.... But she feels this problem a lot even she used to sleep in night wid lights turn on... Wht should I recommend her matajii...
      • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Mataji,

PAMHO.

My answer remains the same.

It would be a good idea to maintain cleanliness to avoid these things in sleep - brush your teeth, wash your feet before going to bed. Keep Bhagavad Gita under your pillow and sleep, you will get sound sleep and no ghost problems.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.